Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 56. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
https://www.bithostlive.com Is the Service. But We are also Planning to Implement Other Hosting Services Also
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.

Activity: 372
Merit: 114
in the above thread, it is explained that BitHost Coin is a project that was implemented before the launch of Coin. where is it implemented? How is the result? including proof of implementation will be better.

copper member
Seems like a worthy for investing in this project but the wallet links are not working.

Thank you, by the way the wallets is not yet launched, The BlockChain will start on Wednesday once Presale starts. Currentely we are working to develop our Community
copper member
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Yes you can , Hindi language is already included in our bounty campaign
Activity: 5
RESERVED for Spanish Translation
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 50
Seems like a worthy for investing in this project but the wallet links are not working.
copper member
Activity: 230
Korean translation reserved
copper member

You can Reserve it

The Reward is 25 BIH Per Translation[/b][/center]

FRENCH
TURKISH
ITALIAN
SPANISH
FILIPINO
HINDI
RUSSIAN
DUTCH
KOREAN
GERMAN
ROMANIAN
POLISH
PORTUGUESE
GREEK
how about Indonesian translation, is it not needed?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

The Reward is 25 BIH Per Translation[/b][/center]

FRENCH
TURKISH
ITALIAN
SPANISH
FILIPINO
HINDI
RUSSIAN
DUTCH
KOREAN
GERMAN
ROMANIAN
POLISH
PORTUGUESE
GREEK
how about Indonesian translation, is it not needed?
copper member
Link Discord  not working......... and wallet already launched?

Thanks For Informing. We are Updating it. The wallets is not yet launched, The BlockChain will starts on Wednesday Once Presale starts. Currentely we are working to develop our Community
Pages:
Jump to: