Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN]FRELDO UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔴🔴🔴 - page 6. (Read 24269 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
As I understand it, your social network is already working. Right?
Yes, we have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
At the moment you have already raised more than 9 million dollars. We can say that these tools will be enough for you to launch and develop the platform.
Hi, you are right. At the moment we raised $ 9,181,569
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I am interested in the question, how will the money of investors be realized?
Are you interested in fund allocation?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I am interested in the question, how will the money of investors be realized?
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
As I understand it, your social network is already working. Right?
Activity: 107
At the moment you have already raised more than 9 million dollars. We can say that these tools will be enough for you to launch and develop the platform.
They put the software cap in 5 million. I think 9 million will be enough to realize their ideas.
Activity: 162
Our main difference from many other ICO projects is that Freldo is fully functional business social network. Everybody can register on the platform and check out how Freldo works http://freldo.com
What is the token supply and price for the token? No information on this site

Hello, total amount of tokens: 800,000,000 FRECN and 75% will be distributed through the ICO. During ICO the price is 1 FRECN = 0.0002 ETH, 1 FRECN = 0.2586 CS.
How will you protect your users from scammers? How strong is your defense?
What kind of intruders do you mean? Scammers or hackers?
What's the difference? Security should protect against scammers and hackers.Just use different principles
In any case, I believe that the social network should be very strongly protected from fraudsters. I know the developers took care of it.
Freldo has already launched a working platform. You can just check it out on your experience and tell later in this thread your impressions.
Oh, that's very cool. Where can I find this platform?
Hello, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
What stage are you at now? What do you have at the moment? Are there any developments?
Hello, we have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
Activity: 68
What's the difference? Security should protect against scammers and hackers.Just use different principles
In any case, I believe that the social network should be very strongly protected from fraudsters. I know the developers took care of it.
Freldo has already launched a working platform. You can just check it out on your experience and tell later in this thread your impressions.
Oh, that's very cool. Where can I find this platform?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 236
Social networks rule the world! Freldo can easily monetize the platform. Social networks bring amazing profit
Activity: 95
What is the token supply and price for the token? No information on this site
Activity: 201
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 162
Activity: 144
What stage are you at now? What do you have at the moment? Are there any developments?
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: