Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN]FRELDO UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔴🔴🔴 - page 8. (Read 24321 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
I see that the project is developing well. I carefully watch the news and the amount of raised funds. I think that the best indicator is investor confidence.
Totally agree with you. Follow the news is always necessary for a good investment. Freldo does a good job with this and posts news.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I see that the project is developing well. I carefully watch the news and the amount of raised funds. I think that the best indicator is investor confidence.
Activity: 252
I can not understand. Why does the social network need a blockchain? There are examples when a social network copes well without this technology.
Why not? Now is the time that to all need to constantly improve. And the project is great fellows that do it!
Blockchain is the technology of the future. I believe that this technology can be used in almost any industry.
I also understand why the Freldo uses the blockchain. In the roadmap everything is described, you can read this information there.
Hello,
Here is a link to our Whitepaper: https://ico.freldo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WP-Freldo.pdf
I will closely follow your project. I think if the project raises such an amount of money the project will be able to run a cool platform.
Yes, I believe that for 9 million, the team can implement almost all of your ideas. Well done team! Keep it up!
Thanks guys for your comments. We appreciate it!
After November 30, the price increase? Right?
Hi, yes you are right!
More information you can find on our website: https://ico.freldo.com/
I can not understand. Why does the social network need a blockchain? There are examples when a social network copes well without this technology.
Hello, blockchain technology, specifically the Smart Contract ensures that agreements between service providers and clients on our platform are unique, secure, automatic and transparent.
Activity: 201
Why not? Now is the time that to all need to constantly improve. And the project is great fellows that do it!
Blockchain is the technology of the future. I believe that this technology can be used in almost any industry.
I also understand why the Freldo uses the blockchain. In the roadmap everything is described, you can read this information there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 236
After November 30, the price increase? Right?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 236
I wonder if your platform will be able to achieve such success as linkedin or facebook? I would like to see it. I like your idea, but you need to work very hard
Activity: 162
Activity: 46
I will closely follow your project. I think if the project raises such an amount of money the project will be able to run a cool platform.
Yes, I believe that for 9 million, the team can implement almost all of your ideas. Well done team! Keep it up!
Activity: 23
Everybody can register on the platform and check out how Freldo works, look at various of tools for business owner and customers http://freldo.com
We would like to notice that our main difference from many other ICO projects is that Freldo is fully functional business social network. http://freldo.com
It is unfortunate that the bounty campaign is over. I would like to earn your tokens
You're right. Our bounty campaign ended a few days ago.
Social networks are always successful. Especially since you have a special direction in development. The main success is investor confidence, and you have it
Thank you very much for your comment!
Freldo unites the owners of small businesses and give them the opportunity to offer a high-quality service that can compete with that of the largest companies without increasing the prices.
https://freldo.com

Is this a ready-made platform? Does it function? What do you have at the moment?
Hello, yes!
We have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out. The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
Pages:
Jump to: