Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 8. (Read 195157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Pulse sounds like an intriguing feature. Can I ask that the OP be updated to explain what it actually is? I had to look through more than 20 pages to find details of it.

{
    "height" : 265000,
    "rate" : 120,
    "min-rate" : 30,
    "min-value" : 50000,
    "min-fee" : 25,
    "factor" : false,
    "explicit" : false
}

If I understand the white paper correctly,

height = height after which Pulse is applied (ie a hard fork point)
rate = unconditionally allow block minting once 120 seconds has passed since the last block, even if the Pulse conditions are not satisfied
min-rate = disallow allow block minting if last block was minted less than 30 seconds ago (regardless of Pulse conditions)
min-value = conditional: allow immediate minting if cumulative value of pending transactions exceeds 50000 FRY (subject to min-rate)
min-fee = conditional: allow immediate minting if cumulative fees of pending transactions exceeds 25 FRY (subject to min-rate)
factor = ?
explicit = ?

So putting it simply:

1. If there are no pending transactions (mempool empty) AND it has been less than 120 seconds since the last block was minted, any PoW solutions found will be rejected by the client. After 120 seconds, any new (valid) PoW solution will be accepted.

2. If there are pending transactions which satisfy either value or fee conditionals, AND it has been at least 30 seconds since the last block was minted, any new (valid) PoW solution will be accepted by the client.

Am I understanding this correctly?
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
We need to have a contat at Btc-Market
The exchange is on activity
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
warning......
 this is scam and wallet content virus and not accept valid share when you send it . don't use this wallet and don't support it until fix it.]

What are you talking about? We have been working on this with the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation for a long time now.

what about this??!!!!!!!!!

Virustotal results

File name:   Frycoin-qt.exe
Detection ratio:   10 / 57
Analysis date:   2015-03-12 05:20:48 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

I would say it's a false positive especially if it's based on user feedback/reputation or a heuristic detection. Many wallets will show up as a potential virus on various scanners.

What does your virus scanner say it detected? You should be able to look up the definition of what your AV scanner says it is.

Indeed, many wallets show up as false positives. That is the exact reason why virus scanners ask you what to do with the program. They are sometimes wrong.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
warning......
 this is scam and wallet content virus and not accept valid share when you send it . don't use this wallet and don't support it until fix it.]

What are you talking about? We have been working on this with the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation for a long time now.

what about this??!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/IC5jZH5.png
legendary
warning......

Activity: 4
warning......
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
i made it
no answer...lost bitcoin and 1 000 k frycoin

i suggest to not trade on this platform  Roll Eyes

Link?
i made it
no answer...lost bitcoin and 1 000 k frycoin

i suggest to not trade on this platform  Roll Eyes
legendary
be carreful

i make a withdraw on BTC-market --> my wallet  (frycoin)  at 9h AM   and never receive them

Tried contacting them?

I had this problem before, send a message to BTCMarketOrg containing your username, frycoin withdrawal adress, and amount of frycoins.

no response

i suppose its done

Maybe post in their bitcointalk topic?
be carreful

i make a withdraw on BTC-market --> my wallet  (frycoin)  at 9h AM   and never receive them

Tried contacting them?

I had this problem before, send a message to BTCMarketOrg containing your username, frycoin withdrawal adress, and amount of frycoins.

no response

i suppose its done
i ll try yes
but the transaction is "completed" and i supposed to coins are in the blockchain

thanks for help ^^
Activity: 25
be carreful

Tried contacting them?

legendary
be carreful

Tried contacting them?
be carreful

legendary
BTC-Market deposits are back up! Smiley
Activity: 25
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
I'm selling FRY, hit me up if you're interested! Smiley Just have to wait until my coins have been swapped from v2 to v3.
Pages:
Jump to: