Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 7. (Read 195157 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
we have no news of dev + server is now down = end of the coin ?  Cry

I noticed earlier that the blockchain stopped moving too. It's going again, but I guess I'm the only one mining it?

The server for the explorer is down, because the funds ran out.  The ones at multifaucet should still work, though.

I was thinking of doing a big giveaway to get more people attracted again. Hopefully more on that soon.

Do you know if anyone tried to get Frycoin on Cryptopia? On the voting page it states "We have a strict NO delist policy, Once listed your coin has a permanent home "

Have not tried that yet, so be my guest Smiley
legendary

I noticed earlier that the blockchain stopped moving too. It's going again, but I guess I'm the only one mining it?

The server for the explorer is down, because the funds ran out.  The ones at multifaucet should still work, though.

I was thinking of doing a big giveaway to get more people attracted again. Hopefully more on that soon.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
we have no news of dev + server is now down = end of the coin ?  Cry
legendary
FRYCOIN REVIVAL GIVEAWAY

Coin downfall?
Without a market it is really hard to judge the value of a coin. I would say it is likely at half a Satoshi right now as people where not even buying up this coin anymore on C-Cex.

Final Revival Effort
I would still like to see it succeed, so I would like to make a big pot of the coins and use this to have a gigantic lottery where we redistribute a large part of the coins to new users. I talked with Frycoin and he will give me access to the Twitter account to run a Giveaway.

Currently there are over 61M created coins and with Pulse the creation has slowed down a lot. I think it would make sense to try to gather around 5M coins and redistribute these over a large group of users. These will try to get the coin on new markets again, helping the coin to get back up on its feet.

As a longtime miner, I have mined around 5M coins myself and I am willing to donate a large chunk of this --> 2.5 Million Fry

If we are able to reach 5M coins as a community, I am willing to spearhead this campaign and will try to revive it by getting more people involved.

DONATE TO MAKE IT SUCCEED!
With the current value of the coin it makes sense to donate a large chunk for this final revival effort. The coins are on the verge of being forgotten.

GOAL
We should reach at least 5M Fry with this revival effort for me to start. (hopefully we will get much more) I will not charge a fee for this, but want our first PULSE coin to succeed! Smiley

Donation Address:
Donate to FHEfCBpXF8LznLYHYKUSuyTAYbsHGYCgJ5. Send me a PM with the amount and your name and I will include you in this topic as a supporter. If we do not reach the goal, you will get your Fry back!
You can follow the transactions here: http://explorer.cryptocoinrevival.com/address/FHEfCBpXF8LznLYHYKUSuyTAYbsHGYCgJ5

Supporters:
1. JonesD - 2,500,000
2. Frycoin - 150,000

Total 2,650,000 FRY
Still needed: 2,350,000 FRY

Can you still donate?

If so, I want to donate 1.500.000 FRY

That would be great.  Let me check the wallet to see if this address is still correct.

I'm considering doing a huge multimillion giveaway via a faucet website, so we can get Frycoin in the hands of as many people as possible. What do you think?
legendary
Hi All,

The server for cryptocoinrevival and its explorers is running out on May 2. This will mean the explorers will also shut down for Quarkbar and Frycoin. I will keep my nodes running for both coins, though.

Good alternatives can be found at Multifaucet:

Quarkbar
Explorer: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=QB
Connections: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=QB&network_info

Frycoin
Explorer: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FRY
Connections: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FRY&network_info

Take care! Smiley

Best,

JonesD
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can do fry if you have FRY... Smiley
It would be nice to get Frycoin on more platforms, but perhaps ComKort would be a better place. We've been at the #2 spot there for a while now, so I will send johnywalker a message to ask if he cannot just add it. Perhaps other people can do the same? Then once we get added we can start placing buy orders at 1 and 2 Sat to get the trading going!

You can find the current listing here:

Hello are you joking ?

they have stole to me 1 million of Frycoin, i have 0.5 btc stuck on the site
and many users have problems

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751416.40

O, you're right about that. Sorry. I would still like to aim for ComKort, though.

no problem mate  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have 143,900 you are welcome to (once the wallet syncs).  Had a shitload more but they went away along with one of the exchanges scams.

CryptoKK I assume? Sad

Think so...  It was so long ago..
legendary
I have 143,900 you are welcome to (once the wallet syncs).  Had a shitload more but they went away along with one of the exchanges scams.

CryptoKK I assume? Sad
legendary
legendary
FRYCOIN REVIVAL GIVEAWAY

Coin downfall?
Without a market it is really hard to judge the value of a coin. I would say it is likely at half a Satoshi right now as people where not even buying up this coin anymore on C-Cex.

Final Revival Effort
I would still like to see it succeed, so I would like to make a big pot of the coins and use this to have a gigantic lottery where we redistribute a large part of the coins to new users. I talked with Frycoin and he will give me access to the Twitter account to run a Giveaway.

Currently there are over 61M created coins and with Pulse the creation has slowed down a lot. I think it would make sense to try to gather around 5M coins and redistribute these over a large group of users. These will try to get the coin on new markets again, helping the coin to get back up on its feet.

As a longtime miner, I have mined around 5M coins myself and I am willing to donate a large chunk of this --> 2.5 Million Fry

If we are able to reach 5M coins as a community, I am willing to spearhead this campaign and will try to revive it by getting more people involved.

With the current value of the coin it makes sense to donate a large chunk for this final revival effort. The coins are on the verge of being forgotten.

GOAL
We should reach at least 5M Fry with this revival effort for me to start. (hopefully we will get much more) I will not charge a fee for this, but want our first PULSE coin to succeed! Smiley

Donation Address:
Donate to FHEfCBpXF8LznLYHYKUSuyTAYbsHGYCgJ5. Send me a PM with the amount and your name and I will include you in this topic as a supporter. If we do not reach the goal, you will get your Fry back!
You can follow the transactions here: http://explorer.cryptocoinrevival.com/address/FHEfCBpXF8LznLYHYKUSuyTAYbsHGYCgJ5

Supporters:
1. JonesD - 2,500,000
2. Frycoin - 150,000

Total 2,650,000 FRY

Can you still donate?

That would be great.  Let me check the wallet to see if this address is still correct.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
FRYCOIN REVIVAL GIVEAWAY

Coin downfall?

Final Revival Effort

GOAL

Donation Address:

Supporters:
1. JonesD - 2,500,000
2. Frycoin - 150,000

Total 2,650,000 FRY

Can you still donate?

legendary
It would be nice to get Frycoin on more platforms, but perhaps ComKort would be a better place. We've been at the #2 spot there for a while now, so I will send johnywalker a message to ask if he cannot just add it. Perhaps other people can do the same? Then once we get added we can start placing buy orders at 1 and 2 Sat to get the trading going!

Hello are you joking ?

O, you're right about that. Sorry. I would still like to aim for ComKort, though.

Hello are you joking ?

legendary
The only way to pay for votes is with DOT.  You have to buy DOT on Cryptopia.  But once you are added they will not remove you.
legendary
It would cost you almost 1BTC to buy your way onto Cryptopia.  You have have to buy 5M DOT.

Pretty expensive I think.  Btc market still works right?
legendary
It would cost you almost 1BTC to buy your way onto Cryptopia.  You have have to buy 5M DOT.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Need to get Frycoin on Comkort  https://comkort.com/vote#FRY

Still #2 on Comkort

Perhaps we could try getting it on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

They have both an exchange and pools so maybe they could add a Frycoin pool as well.

Maybe 250.000 FRY Bounty for exchange?
legendary
Pulse sounds like an intriguing feature. Can I ask that the OP be updated to explain what it actually is? I had to look through more than 20 pages to find details of it.

{
    "height" : 265000,
    "rate" : 120,
    "min-rate" : 30,
    "min-value" : 50000,
    "min-fee" : 25,
    "factor" : false,
    "explicit" : false
}

If I understand the white paper correctly,

height = height after which Pulse is applied (ie a hard fork point)
rate = unconditionally allow block minting once 120 seconds has passed since the last block, even if the Pulse conditions are not satisfied
min-rate = disallow allow block minting if last block was minted less than 30 seconds ago (regardless of Pulse conditions)
min-value = conditional: allow immediate minting if cumulative value of pending transactions exceeds 50000 FRY (subject to min-rate)
min-fee = conditional: allow immediate minting if cumulative fees of pending transactions exceeds 25 FRY (subject to min-rate)
factor = ?
explicit = ?

So putting it simply:

1. If there are no pending transactions (mempool empty) AND it has been less than 120 seconds since the last block was minted, any PoW solutions found will be rejected by the client. After 120 seconds, any new (valid) PoW solution will be accepted.

2. If there are pending transactions which satisfy either value or fee conditionals, AND it has been at least 30 seconds since the last block was minted, any new (valid) PoW solution will be accepted by the client.

Am I understanding this correctly?

Hi,

You get it exactly right. We created this feature for Quarkbar and also implemented it in Frycoin. This graohic shows the block creation:

I'll ask the OP to add some more info. You can read a lot about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-587457
Pages:
Jump to: