Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 84. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why wallet can't sync?

already put conf file in appdata... Huh
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Due to heavy load as only pool announced we had a technical problem submitting our blocks to the chain for 15-20 minutes during the first 1 hour after launch (resulting in few big percentage blocks).
Everything works fine after that.
All coins which enter our wallet are distributed or paid out!
This is our wallet: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/FKDkQBW9HCdeSAAVvjR2k5xSW2ncpV7oKu
As much as we want to compensate all the users, that could have mined more, we can't as we run this pool at 0% fee and the donations so far at 535.79295488001 FRY.

Yes we have a 50k balance at the moment, but those are saved for users that are currently mining and didn't cash out. We still have around 500 Mh/s pool speed and everything is working smoothly.

This is our 8th coin and we never asked for fee, never had "scammed" anyone !!! This is our first crash ever and it's normal for most of the launches when a pool takes almost all of the network speed.

We can't be more honest than that and we are not making excuses !

<<< This guy has been mining since launch with you and I've found 4 blocks already; 2 within the first 5 minutes. I've been hearing people bash you left and right on this thread but I've stuck with you since I know you aren't scamming anyone. I've been with you in past launches and they've all gone extremely well.  As I continue to mine with you, know that I'm not switching to some other pool just because there are delayed payouts. I've switched my donations to 3%. Thanks for communicating with us!
Now that's what I call respect! I agree with you, also I believe there's no pool that hasn't made mistakes yet. One mistake is more drastic than others but still, xHash is being transparant and honest to us. I will stick to you guys as well, communicating with us about the issue is much appreciated! Smiley

If there's anyone that has some FRY for us early adopters with bad luck, feel free to drop some coin. FAKdUvm6sxvKQbCa5GKniCVQNDWmxZywk9 - Much appreciated!
make sure you have conf file in appdata folder for wallet to sync. I also lost coin due to xhash Sad

FBQGoFH4QfTyBc39uytWYTL4h1dvX5ZaZU
Activity: 24
Due to heavy load as only pool announced we had a technical problem submitting our blocks to the chain for 15-20 minutes during the first 1 hour after launch (resulting in few big percentage blocks).
This is our wallet: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/FKDkQBW9HCdeSAAVvjR2k5xSW2ncpV7oKu
As much as we want to compensate all the users, that could have mined more, we can't as we run this pool at 0% fee and the donations so far at 535.79295488001 FRY.

Yes we have a 50k balance at the moment, but those are saved for users that are currently mining and didn't cash out. We still have around 500 Mh/s pool speed and everything is working smoothly.

This is our 8th coin and we never asked for fee, never had "scammed" anyone !!! This is our first crash ever and it's normal for most of the launches when a pool takes almost all of the network speed.

Sounds fair enough..though TBH, as a lil miner, you can barely notice the difference anyway =D
Activity: 10
The Godlike 550 Ti, while defrosting Fry, says Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
NODES

EDit : forget it i found it page 26, fuck u very much
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Compiling from source (twice) I'm getting 'no block source available'

Same here.

<<< This guy has been mining since launch with you and I've found 4 blocks already; 2 within the first 5 minutes. I've been hearing people bash you left and right on this thread but I've stuck with you since I know you aren't scamming anyone. I've been with you in past launches and they've all gone extremely well.  As I continue to mine with you, know that I'm not switching to some other pool just because there are delayed payouts. I've switched my donations to 3%. Thanks for communicating with us! FMyAwAfyxEFNoC4DYjf1xRrX3GpvcZcx2h
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thank you! Just got some frys.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Even honest mistakes have consequences. I always donate and won't be mining with any of your pools.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Yea well screw you I'm not going anywhere your pools ever again. Dev was kind enough to compensate me with 100 FRY though.
Activity: 24
Compiling from source (twice) I'm getting 'no block source available'

also..to clear up your instructions in the initial post:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/frycoin/frycoin.git
cd ~/frycoin
qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I still can't get my wallet to sync. It's been like 3+ hours now. I'm using the .conf in the OP. Any advice?
nothing from xhash from me yet... uhfska... F6TDWxafa3zw3xCCweRwynNQf9KyFWwDwM

If you be so kind.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
i can't unzip ur shit wallet with ur shit password

include the : at the begining, it's a little confusing but it works.

omg lol i almost crashed my screen because of this crap
Activity: 10
Well, if there are people getting compensated for the XHASH disaster.. Cheesy
Even though I was mining with paltry ~25khs due my godlike 550 Ti GPU deciding to stay on 450 MHz. :/ Now back chugging happily along at 85khs at 55C (vs. 71khs @ 79C in litecoin.info).

So, if xhash or the dev (or anyone else for that matter) wants to donate for the Godlike GeForce.. FS5G1QFjtvff18PXQzXYVEU9er6A5QR58j
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Correct pass is  
:k~&38%{[k3F-48
Activity: 630

:k~&38%{[k3F-48
Activity: 770