Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 13. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2
Is the pool more stable now? I want to get back into mining but I had a ton of connection problems with it through the winter.
Edit: I deleted part of my earlier comment, but in short, VinDAX works!
Yes, pool is stable now. And moreover, tomorrow we planned to make a hardware upgrade for more pool capacity.

Ann: the approximate start date for trading on CoinsBit - March 6th.

64 bit wallet and files please fix!
not load normal and error json problem

32 work..
just put "should be" wallet (from error message) to miner.ini
Activity: 90
Merit: 1

[/quote]

32 work..
[/quote]

All work normal
Activity: 201
Merit: 0

32 work..
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

Thanks for update.
Check the wallet in minere.ini

Yes, I replaced it with my own currency, but anyway, the error is that the number is not correct.

Do you have the latest version?

yes!
Just asking, for solve your problem.

Yes, I replaced it with my own currency, but anyway, the error is that the number is not correct.

yes!

screen
https://yadi.sk/i/A4ayFgycwFSkLg
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Trade is open! Good luck!  Smiley
Hello friends!

Today, we are on the verge of what we have been waiting for so long. I mean tradings of our coin on the exchange. Unfortunately, this did not happen as fast as we wanted, but fortunately it did happen! And I can assure you of one thing that the project will develop. It is a fact. Yes, it took a lot of time to solve important problems, but one way or another, we will continue to develop the project. Nobody canceled the art of small steps. During these half a year we have overcome a huge distance. And we are not going to stop. Nobody promised us that everything will be easy and simple. Therefore, we are not afraid of difficulties.

Yours sincerely,
FT1 Team!

Guys are very good news !!! Thanks, otherwise I was already freaking out, I was disappointed, I wrote poorly, it’s just real, by the way, fix the problem with disconnects.
It just doesn't always work great! But I hope to fix it all .. and by the way it’s time to trade your currency and buy goods while I suggested.

[mod note: edited out non-english content]
Activity: 19
I got 2 wallets that refuse to sync. Anyone have any ideas how I can make them sync?
Hello friends!

Today, we are on the verge of what we have been waiting for so long. I mean tradings of our coin on the exchange. Unfortunately, this did not happen as fast as we wanted, but fortunately it did happen! And I can assure you of one thing that the project will develop. It is a fact. Yes, it took a lot of time to solve important problems, but one way or another, we will continue to develop the project. Nobody canceled the art of small steps. During these half a year we have overcome a huge distance. And we are not going to stop. Nobody promised us that everything will be easy and simple. Therefore, we are not afraid of difficulties.

Yours sincerely,
FT1 Team!
Json Error: Failed to compare wallet addresses
Huh  Huh  Cry

Wallet and PC restart. today was a similar situation with the wallet.

Don't need for restarting PC. Just fix your miner.ini.
Activity: 15
please, in the "exchange" section, change the information on the vinDAX exchange
Activity: 2
Activity: 15
Json Error: Failed to compare wallet addresses
Huh  Huh  Cry

Wallet and PC restart. today was a similar situation with the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: