Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 9. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Bon’t know how to be!
I can’t withdraw from the old wallet to the new one!
https://prnt.sc/rh5vcd
Activity: 44
Dear developers of Fartuna1coin. What are your plans for the growth of the coin? In the near future, March, April,May. And what expectations are waiting for us. We understand that the crisis has affected almost everyone but we are still interested in your plans for the near future. Thank you for your efforts.
even a little funny. the developers have done quite a lot. buy a coin, remove its surplus from the market, thereby increasing the price. You cannot become a millionaire at the expense of others. or am I wrong?
Activity: 28
Dear developers of Fartuna1coin. What are your plans for the growth of the coin? In the near future, March, April,May. And what expectations are waiting for us. We understand that the crisis has affected almost everyone but we are still interested in your plans for the near future. Thank you for your efforts.
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
I wonder if our currency will grow or not.? Write your opinion.
Of course, the price will rise.
We are working tirelessly on this - we are looking for new opportunities to ensure the growth of the price of the coin, increasing its attractiveness for users and investors. This is a big, painstaking work that takes time and effort. But we do it. There is no way that we give up and step back. We have come a long way, so we have neither the ability nor the desire to turn back.

However, the fact is that the coin’s entry into the market coincided with the crisis, therefore this somewhat complicates our work. But, as I said, we do not intend to give up.

the coin is no longer profitable for mining, (on a home computer) it is cheaper to buy.
At this stage, it is inevitable. However, this is good for you, as investing very small amounts in the purchase of a coin you will receive a significant profit in the future, without bothering yourself with long-term mining now. In addition, now the rise in the price of the coin depends on a large number of small investors than on one or more large investors. When the price of the coin becomes stable above 2-3 Satoshi, this will attract the attention of large players. This will be the beginning of a journey into the world of big money. Then your current investment will increase many times over.
Activity: 44
I think so, but it takes time. the coin is no longer profitable for mining, (on a home computer) it is cheaper to buy.
I wonder if our currency will grow or not.? Write your opinion.
Dear Community!
We are pleased to inform that CoinsBit has started bidding Fortune1Coin.
Available pairs: FT1 / BTC, FT1 / ETH, FT1 / USD.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Coinsbit open deposit for FT1 !
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Version 1.1.0 is available for download.
- multithreaded miner of #Fortune1Coin #cryptocurrency released

This version strongly recommended for #FT1 #miners.

The new version does not work for me! Complain about wallet address!the old version is digging!
Try to create a new wallet address, change the wallet in the miner sometimes this happens.
Activity: 15

The new version does not work for me! Complain about wallet address!the old version is digging!
Activity: 201
for some reason, the price in the currency is not rising ..
It seems that both the quantity was reduced, and a lot of change, but the price is down.
VinDAX maintenance is over!
Dear Fortuna1coin, lay out a direct link to a multithreaded one.
https://fortune1.money/download/index.php

From where information about trading on coinsbit.
We sincerely hope that this happens tomorrow.
Dear Fortuna1coin, lay out a direct link to a multithreaded one.
From where information about trading on coinsbit.

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
What about exchanges? 1 doesn’t add yet .. the second one has stopped trading .. what’s the panic there?  Grin Grin Grin

CoinsBit - tomorrow, VinDax - exchange 2 days maintenance for system update till 11.03
Good news comes every day. Panic is still in the pub drinking tequila, it's too drunk to hear your call Smiley
What about exchanges? 1 doesn’t add yet .. the second one has stopped trading .. what’s the panic there?  Grin Grin Grin

CoinsBit - tomorrow, VinDax - exchange 2 days maintenance for system update till 11.03
Activity: 201
What about exchanges? 1 doesn’t add yet .. the second one has stopped trading .. what’s the panic there?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Hello! How to change default data-folder for blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: