Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 23. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
I've still got 300K for sale, contact me via pm
I have 100M for sale.
Send PM for details.
10% discount if you buy >1M

That's a very huge amount. Multi VPS?
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
I have 100M for sale.
Send PM for details.
10% discount if you buy >1M
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
so it's gonna to be listed on vindax, right ?
 where is the news from ? and when we can trade ?

I saw currency on Windows, but so far I couldn’t trade.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
so it's gonna to be listed on vindax, right ?
 where is the news from ? and when we can trade ?
Deposit works. Waiting for trade to start.  Cheesy

Just deposited a couple minutes ago. Let's see what happens. Smiley

You need to wait some time. It is not so fast as you can expect.
Deposit works. Waiting for trade to start.  Cheesy
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Looks like pool is working properly again. Now we are waiting for a message from VinDax about the start of trading? How are things going with Coinsbit integration?

Hopefully, VinDAX starts trading soon. I thought Coinsbit would trade first. Maybe they are integrating still.
Hope most of you deposited FT1 on VinDAX, so they can see people who want trade! Deposit works great!
Activity: 45
Looks like pool is working properly again. Now we are waiting for a message from VinDax about the start of trading? How are things going with Coinsbit integration?
Friends, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Thank you for being with us all these four months.
Together with you, we have come a long way and are at the beginning of the next stage. Of course, we are sorry that we did not list the coin on the exchange before the new year. But there is a positive moment in this - the new year will begin with pleasant experiences and success.
Thanks everyone! Happy New Year!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Happy New Year! And good luck!

I will stay here for a while. Maybe you are right. Roll Eyes
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
Friends, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Thank you for being with us all these four months.
Together with you, we have come a long way and are at the beginning of the next stage. Of course, we are sorry that we did not list the coin on the exchange before the new year. But there is a positive moment in this - the new year will begin with pleasant experiences and success.
Thanks everyone! Happy New Year!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 201
again, the quantity mined is limited to 9 pieces of coins, if a coin costs even $ 1 at best for 1,000 coins, then of course mining even here merges into the toilet.

And again, problems with mining, synchronization is underway, 1 computer is mining, the second is not, and vice versa, as if they limited production by IP address.  Huh Huh
Guys,
If you can't be bothered waiting for an exchange, which may happen one day...why not simply trade on here, or setup a discord group and trade directly?
If an exchange happens, great, but why wait...do it the old way Smiley

There's already a Discord but I don't think it was intended for trading. Maybe someone else can set up a Discord for FT1 trading. Not my choice. If you set one up, I may join, but I don't want to step on the dev's or community's toes. Tongue

Is anyone else able to mine on more than one core/thread?

Edit: Isn't it against the rules to do crypto trades in the thread?

Not sure if there are any rules against trading on here, if so, fine, dont trade on here...simples
As for discord....and stepping on devs toes, look, he's on with things fair enuff, but its taking way too long, and being an open source project, not really sure, how he, or community can really have an issue with it.
All i'm saying, is that clearly there are people on here who are clearly fed up of waiting, so instead of moaning and badgering the dev, why not just get on with trading between themselves.
Do you really thing the initial bitcoin miners waited until the first exchange was invented...i think not...
Guys,
If you can't be bothered waiting for an exchange, which may happen one day...why not simply trade on here, or setup a discord group and trade directly?
If an exchange happens, great, but why wait...do it the old way Smiley

Activity: 18
The issue has not been resolved and will continue to wait. . .
Please someone how to install the wallet on the Linux and run mining?
We haven't yet GUI for Linux.
U can use CLI mode only. But it's need some linux admins skill.

when will the cryptocurrency exchange be trading

PS. Every day we work hard to solve the problem. Just go about your business and calmly wait for us to do our job. "The game will be released when it is ready" (c) Blizzard.
Trading was supposed to begin on the 28th, but we were forced to postpone their start. Read the forum, please.
Activity: 4

when will the cryptocurrency exchange be trading
Activity: 4
Activity: 45
I have miner started working in normal mode. 6 threads, all working. There are no block passes for 5-6 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: