Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 26. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
If this is not just another crypto, then, what are the significant achievements so far for this coin? As of now, we haven't seen their claim to be their most important innovation as a coin - their market model - increase of its price on its own. This is yet to be seen once they are active in trading. Are we going to see a different course on this coin?

Yes, we’re already proposing that trade begin, and so that we can buy things, connect stores and trade goods, while everything is standing .. it’s going slowly.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
If this is not just another crypto, then, what are the significant achievements so far for this coin? As of now, we haven't seen their claim to be their most important innovation as a coin - their market model - increase of its price on its own. This is yet to be seen once they are active in trading. Are we going to see a different course on this coin?
Activity: 32
Whats going on ...

still disconcerting and giving errors.
Network Error (will retry in 10 sec) err=Disconnect

yes some problem in  Sad
Activity: 88
Network Error (will retry in 10 sec) err=Disconnect
Activity: 45
Miner is broken, the pool does not work.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
I noticed a bug in mining,
as soon as the block is located by its miner, it doesn’t mine, it just costs everything.   Smiley

Pool overload... The problem is solved soon
I noticed a bug in mining,
as soon as the block is located by its miner, it doesn’t mine, it just costs everything.   Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
So the best solution is having a fast VPS or faster computer for sync wallet/wallets and mining I figure out is the best on a Xeon based E3-1xxxx series server or workstation. I didn't check with any AMD, because I don't have funds for buy.

My computer is an E5 based Xeon with 16Gb, but I will move on 4x Xeon server and 1Tb of memory. So it will solve the speed.

Also when wallet is lagging -> I just wait little more and the sync goes on. So I have no problems for anything, mining is fine, syncing is fine,....
As all CPU mining coins depends on many factors, CPU, cache, memory,....
Huh Huh ???We are still waiting for the announcement of trading hours
Take a couple of whiskey and relax. Don't need to write such things.
I don't care when It will be ready. Is I see you don't know how long is the procedure for listing, testing,...
I was said about 10-15 days, now is only 7 days. Why hurry?
Activity: 18
 Huh Huh ???We are still waiting for the announcement of trading hours
What is the team doing now? Maybe it's time to get busy with the site? Wink
We still have a lot of work to find an exchange convenient for the Chinese community. Plus, we urgently need to resolve the issue with the large size of blockchain. Now the main goal of development will be a lightweight wallet.

with the size of the blockchain it is urgent to resolve the issue. because it already takes 9 gigabytes, that's a lot.
It seems to me for safety, mining should be divided, because in this way it will be easier for someone to mine through the virus or to take money off at their own expense .. this already believed me.

I solved this with a faster computer a larger HDD for wallet and I mine with only a batch (*.bat) file, that was written here on the forum buy the team.
It should be in windows: minerd --wallet-address=your_address in the fortune 1 coin directory > wallet Is synchronized on a faster computer.

I took in rent virtual server... no problems
We still have a lot of work to find an exchange convenient for the Chinese community. Plus, we urgently need to resolve the issue with the large size of blockchain. Now the main goal of development will be a lightweight wallet.

with the size of the blockchain it is urgent to resolve the issue. because it already takes 9 gigabytes, that's a lot.
It seems to me for safety, mining should be divided, because in this way it will be easier for someone to mine through the virus or to take money off at their own expense .. this already believed me.

I solved this with a faster computer a larger HDD for wallet and I mine with only a batch (*.bat) file, that was written here on the forum buy the team.
It should be in windows: minerd --wallet-address=your_address in the fortune 1 coin directory > wallet Is synchronized on a faster computer.
Request to all Russian-speaking members of the community,
repost this article https://bitcryptonews.ru/reviews/fortune1coin-pochemu-nuzhno-majnit-i-pokupat-pryamo-sejchas
in yours social networks.
Thanks a lot Wink

Activity: 320
Merit: 2
Activity: 44
HitBTC
We continue to negotiate with them. But this is a very difficult company to negotiate.

Huh Huh what is? not connected

The easiest way to fix this is to restart your wallet or your PC.

just the problem appeared after the start after 10 hours of rest of the computer and wallet.
I looked at my wallet. I have connections to 6 peers. Try deleting the peer_db folder.
HitBTC
We continue to negotiate with them. But this is a very difficult company to negotiate.

https://yadi.sk/i/oJdmPTsdKSBEDg

just the problem appeared after the start after 10 hours of rest of the computer and wallet.
HitBTC

Pages:
Jump to: