Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 30. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2
I would love to hear from the team on what they have applied for a listing and then only one word and promises
We have applied to dozens of exchanges. We were answered by many exchanges (including top exchanges). We are negotiating. If you think that it is very simple and fast, then you can try to do it yourself. Please do not be offended.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I would love to hear from the team on what they have applied for a listing and then only one word and promises
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
freedom of speech?
started to delete posts in the subject .. what kind of restrictions? we write to everyone that it would be clear.

Smiley
Moderators can delete posts if they think forum rules are violated. We have nothing to do with this.

I already understood it. it’s just that important topics are covered there so that people don’t panic and see progress. And bad posts are left by moderators just Grin Grin
Yes, it makes us sad. But, unfortunately, we cannot tell moderators how to do their job. As a member of the community, you can turn to them with a request to clear our topic of negativity.

EDIT: We have good news. Many large exchanges entered into negotiations with us. Thanks to all members of the community who helped this.
Activity: 201
started to delete posts in the subject .. what kind of restrictions? we write to everyone that it would be clear.

Smiley
Moderators can delete posts if they think forum rules are violated. We have nothing to do with this.

I already understood it. it’s just that important topics are covered there so that people don’t panic and see progress. And bad posts are left by moderators just Grin Grin

Smiley

Smiley
you will need to separate mining and coins, because it’s not convenient to mine, I already run out of disk space .. and taking for the sake of 1 currency is difficult Smiley. half yes you can sell
and by the way, for growth, I suggest you still go out to coinpayments, and let's say I will take your currency from my store, deal with chess goods, and produce it myself.
miner.exe does not require the blockchain. You can use it without the data folder on any computers (miner.ini required only).
after listing we will email to coinpayments, np.

If the initial team understands the importance of the community, they should sign up for the channel as soon as possible.
This will be done soon.

But now the more important trading platform.
Yes, you are right.
Activity: 18
Why not set up a telegraph group so that people can communicate better
t.me/Fortune1Coin
This is not an official channel. Pre-registered by the player.
If the initial team understands the importance of the community, they should sign up for the channel as soon as possible.

are you sure the developers are not from Russia? *
so I found 2 coins in the photo ..
instead of paying more, they paid me the least. income has generally become meager.
if 10 million coins cost 1 bitcoin at best, mining will not be profitable at all.

https://yadi.sk/i/tKreXdVtq9BR0w

y вac тoчнo paзpaбoтчики нe из Poccии?*
вoт нaшeл я 2 мoнeтки нa фoтo..
вмecтo тoгo бы зaплaтить бoльшe, мнe зaплaтили eщe и мeньшe вcex. дoxoд вooбщe cтaл мизepный.
ecли 10млн мoнeтoк cтoить бyдyт 1 биткoин в лyчшeм cлyчae, мaйнинг cтaнeт нe выгoдeн вooбщe.
Why 2 coins? There are more than 20 in your screenshot. And in fact, what surprises you? Then closer to placing on the exchange (we are trying hard to make this happen next week), then greater the rush with mining, more and more miners. After a month, you cannot mine even one coin even for a whole day. So rejoice that now you get more than 20 coins in just one block. Those who join the mining in a month will be very envious of you.

Mining another cryptocurrency now is not even worth the cost of electricity. And you complain that you 3 months in a row gave the opportunity to mine millions. And most likely not 10 million and 100 will be changed to 1 bitcoin. So hold your savings a couple of years and get a profit)
I don't want to argue about the price of the coin. I have already spoken out on this theme. There is no point in repeating. But I also want to note that the wise are those who will not sell their coins in the next few months after listing on the exchange.

you will need to separate mining and coins, because it’s not convenient to mine, I already run out of disk space .. and taking for the sake of 1 currency is difficult Smiley. half yes you can sell

and by the way, for growth, I suggest you still go out to coinpayments, and let's say I will take your currency from my store, deal with chess goods, and produce it myself.
And souvenirs (t-shirts, mugs, etc.). By the way, there is an offer of cooperation to support your currency.

вaм нaдo бyдeт paздeлить мaйнинг и мoнeтки, пoтoмy чтo нe yдoбнo мaйнить, y мeня мecтa нa диcкe yжe зaкaнчивaeтcя.. a бpaть paди 1 вaлюты, cлoжнo Smiley. пoлoвинa дa мoжнo пpoдaть,

и кcтaти для pocтa я вaм пpeдлaгaю нa кoинпaймeнтc eщe выйти, и дoпycтим я бyдy пpинимaть y cвoeгo мaгaзинa вaшy вaлютy, зaнимaюcь шaxмaтными тoвapaми, caм пpoизвoжy.
И cyвeниpaми (фyтбoлки, кpyжки и пpoчee). Кcтaти ecть пpeдлoжeниe coтpyдничecтвa для пoддepжки вaшeй вaлюты.

Yes, the team should build more partners to increase visibility.
But now the more important trading platform, if continue to delay.
Then the efficiency of the team will give rise to doubt.
instead of paying more, they paid me the least. income has generally become meager.
if 10 million coins cost 1 bitcoin at best, mining will not be profitable at all.

[mod note: removed non-English content]
Why 2 coins? There are more than 20 in your screenshot. And in fact, what surprises you? Then closer to placing on the exchange (we are trying hard to make this happen next week), then greater the rush with mining, more and more miners. After a month, you cannot mine even one coin even for a whole day. So rejoice that now you get more than 20 coins in just one block. Those who join the mining in a month will be very envious of you.

Mining another cryptocurrency now is not even worth the cost of electricity. And you complain that you 3 months in a row gave the opportunity to mine millions. And most likely not 10 million and 100 will be changed to 1 bitcoin. So hold your savings a couple of years and get a profit)
I don't want to argue about the price of the coin. I have already spoken out on this theme. There is no point in repeating. But I also want to note that the wise are those who will not sell their coins in the next few months after listing on the exchange.

And souvenirs (t-shirts, mugs, etc.). By the way, there is an offer of cooperation to support your currency.

Activity: 45
t.me/Fortune1Coin
Activity: 6

y вac тoчнo paзpaбoтчики нe из Poccии?*
вoт нaшeл я 2 мoнeтки нa фoтo..
вмecтo тoгo бы зaплaтить бoльшe, мнe зaплaтили eщe и мeньшe вcex. дoxoд вooбщe cтaл мизepный.
ecли 10млн мoнeтoк cтoить бyдyт 1 биткoин в лyчшeм cлyчae, мaйнинг cтaнeт нe выгoдeн вooбщe.

Activity: 45

Yes, we already know that there is a problem with counting the work of miners. We are working to solve it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
anyone get the same error when mining:

Code:
Network Error getting currency id (will retry in 10 sec) err=dosconnect

but the wallet is working, it's syncing with the nod ///

Download new version. All work fine

I stopped a bit like your new miner, earlier I paid more coins for the block I found, but now I found it or not, nothing is paid to me normally.
Even lower than I expected.
And noticed the profit fell 2-4 times.

Because pool work correctly. New protocol and data center  Wink
Activity: 18
I stopped a bit like your new miner, earlier I paid more coins for the block I found, but now I found it or not, nothing is paid to me normally.
Even lower than I expected.
And noticed the profit fell 2-4 times.

Yes, total mining revenue has been greatly reduced.
Pages:
Jump to: