Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 37. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
When do you estimate that the coin will get to an exchange? The site say soon but what soon means ?  A week, a  month  what?
We work on it every day.

PS. Friends, what do you think about Trade Satoshi exchange (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/)?
Trade satoshi has many functions also you can earn on chat.
Cons: Mandatory verification - when registering, you enter your first name, last name and date of birth;  Even when navigating to different pages);  Often wallets are blocked and taken away for maintenance;  Withdrawals can occur up to 5-7 days
  Pros: Intuitive interface;  Good security system;  Enough currencies to bid;  Standard commissions;  Included in the TOP 150 trading floors in terms of trading volume.

Rating : 🏅🏅//🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

What about Mercatox (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/)
As I know they have voting system (hope I didn't mess up), I don't know the price for adding the coin. Seems that they have some more trades. So if we go for voting system I don't know if we can ge enough votes.
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
Cons: Mandatory verification - when registering, you enter your first name, last name and date of birth;  Even when navigating to different pages);  Often wallets are blocked and taken away for maintenance;  Withdrawals can occur up to 5-7 days
  Pros: Intuitive interface;  Good security system;  Enough currencies to bid;  Standard commissions;  Included in the TOP 150 trading floors in terms of trading volume.

Rating : 🏅🏅//🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

What about Mercatox (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/)
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

PS. Friends, what do you think about Trade Satoshi exchange (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/)?
Reviews about it on the Internet 2/5. Trading Scam, long withdrawal. I think we need to collectively discuss the pros and cons of entering this and.
When do you estimate that the coin will get to an exchange? The site say soon but what soon means ?  A week, a  month  what?
We work on it every day.

Activity: 18
I did not write where this is an official account.  I have been seeing him since October 14th.  If the team does not like what I'm doing, then I will be ready to sell it.  I don’t put anything in my telegram or something that can interfere with the project.  I do not mislead people, this is not an official account.  Anyone who wants to can subscribe, there is a chat where you can discuss the project, in a telegram it is very convenient.
Here we have the official forum, soon the official discord will be available. So there is no need to do more mess like on unofficial Discord channel.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
You are not team member, so you are not allowed to run Telegram for them, please close and leave the team to do this things.

erm, i think Fortune1coin released this coin, so i would imagine any such comments should really come from him. (I'm guessing that "funnow" is not "Fortune1Coin" in disguise)
Also, as soon as you release the github open source code, you are allowing anyone to "help out" in pretty much any manner they feel like.
As for "not allowed to run a Telegram group", not sure there is any issue with that, unless the sole aim of said group is to decieve people.
Perhaps more of a "lets join forces, we'd love to have your input in helping us drive forward this coin", approach may work better....who knows
You are not team member, so you are not allowed to run Telegram for them, please close and leave the team to do this things.
The new version 0.10.3 is available:
- added new nodes.

Since we were not able to save all the previous IPs of the nodes, this update is highly desirable.
Activity: 45
Why here collect donations for listing coins on the stock exchange? The developer needs to sell his coins to investors or take a Bank loan for listing on the stock exchange. Large cryptocurrency exchanges charge a lot of money for placing a coin, but the announcement of the placement on this exchange greatly increases its value. The less news and activity from the developer, the less people include their wallets for mining.
Activity: 18
Why you advertise another coin here? You should be banned. Create your own ANN
Crros you fingers, I'm discussing about adding FT1 to another exchange. Here the fee is 1 time lower, so 500€
Activity: 44
No offense, but it may be worth turning on the brain. We are promoting one project. And here are other crypto
You surprise me Cheesy! FT 1- Fortune1Coin
No you surprised me you are here in the forum and you write FT instead of FT1.
You surprise me Cheesy! FT 1- Fortune1Coin
don’t see a problem raising 1000 euros. team can make micro bounty? 1 euro - 10,000FT in wallet
I don't know are you talking about FToken or Fabric Token?
 don’t see a problem raising 1000 euros. team can make micro bounty? 1 euro - 10,000FT in wallet
I'm always the only one with no problems on miners?
All three are working great!
Activity: 201
Is everyone mining normal? My mine pool collapsed here again.

I get tired every 2-3 hours of tired of restarting.
Pages:
Jump to: