Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 35. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Why is there such a large supply of coins? You understand that a coin will never be worth even one satoshi. It discourages me a bit.
There are two reasons why there is such a large supply of coins:
1. This is the maximum possible 64-bit unsigned integer.
2. Our goals do not coincide with the goals of the creators of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created in order to enrich its creators (which are hidden behind the pseudonym Satoshi). Therefore, Bitcoin cannot be a full-fledged international means of payment for the purpose of ensuring the money supply of the entire global economy. Bitcoin was not created for this. It contains a number of restrictions that will not allow him to do this. Bitcoin is a speculative investment tool with some money features. For this reason, all serious economists around the world do not recognize Bitcoin as a full-fledged monetary unit and generally refuse to invest in it, for example, Warren Buffett. Therefore, if you believe in the endless bright future of Bitcoin, then I have bad news for you ... If someday in the future Bitcoin becomes full-fledged money, believe me, it will be a completely different Bitcoin than you know now. Our goals are wider than the goals of the creators of Bitcoin. Therefore, initially in our coin there are no unnecessary restrictions that in the future may prevent us from making it a full-fledged means of payment within the global economy.

as I understand it will be in the future?
New currency branches?
Will the currency, like ETH, be infinitely increased?

я кaк пoнял в бyдyщeм бyдeт?
Hoвыe вeтки вaлюты?
Baлютy мoжнo бyдeт кaк и ETH бecкoнeчнo yвeличить?
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
Why is there such a large supply of coins? You understand that a coin will never be worth even one satoshi. It discourages me a bit.
There are two reasons why there is such a large supply of coins:
1. This is the maximum possible 64-bit unsigned integer.
2. Our goals do not coincide with the goals of the creators of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created in order to enrich its creators (which are hidden behind the pseudonym Satoshi). Therefore, Bitcoin cannot be a full-fledged international means of payment for the purpose of ensuring the money supply of the entire global economy. Bitcoin was not created for this. It contains a number of restrictions that will not allow him to do this. Bitcoin is a speculative investment tool with some money features. For this reason, all serious economists around the world do not recognize Bitcoin as a full-fledged monetary unit and generally refuse to invest in it, for example, Warren Buffett. Therefore, if you believe in the endless bright future of Bitcoin, then I have bad news for you ... If someday in the future Bitcoin becomes full-fledged money, believe me, it will be a completely different Bitcoin than you know now. Our goals are wider than the goals of the creators of Bitcoin. Therefore, initially in our coin there are no unnecessary restrictions that in the future may prevent us from making it a full-fledged means of payment within the global economy.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1

Of course you are right, the coin will be worth much more
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
It's not a good idea with 1 thread and affiliate function now,
since people will run VM or more machines to get more miners, and all miners are their own downline  Smiley

If you use Windows, then you do not have to start a VM for each miner thread. Modern operating systems (including Windows and Linux), work well with threads on multi-core systems, and pretty well distribute the load between threads. Just run as many miner.exe from the command line as you need. For example, with a 4-core processor (8 threads), you can easily run 6 miners. Then you will have enough processor power for everyday tasks.
Why stops mining after the inscription in the console - Miner found the block. It will be send ASAP. And the work of the miner on the cloud server running through CMD generally stops after 2-3 hours after switching on. I would like to configure the work on ubuntu but I unfortunately do not know how to work in a linux environment(

Today work stable
This is an accident, as well as the throw of this error. This bug with the disconnection of miners occurs spontaneously and may never occur to some miners (lucky ones), and otherwise it can lead to despair for some miners.

It's not a good idea with 1 thread and affiliate function now,

since people will run VM or more machines to get more miners, and all miners are their own downline  Smiley
Why stops mining after the inscription in the console - Miner found the block. It will be send ASAP. And the work of the miner on the cloud server running through CMD generally stops after 2-3 hours after switching on. I would like to configure the work on ubuntu but I unfortunately do not know how to work in a linux environment(

Today work stable
This is an accident, as well as the throw of this error. This bug with the disconnection of miners occurs spontaneously and may never occur to some miners (lucky ones), and otherwise it can lead to despair for some miners.

Today work stable
We know about this problem and are working for resolve it.
Activity: 45
Any news for an exchange? I dont understand why is so difficult to get to an exchange. There are many exchanges lately and some of them are very cheap.
Not all that glitters is gold. There are many exchanges, but we cannot offer our users a bad exchange.
Activity: 18
Any news for an exchange? I dont understand why is so difficult to get to an exchange. There are many exchanges lately and some of them are very cheap.
Activity: 17
Installed version 0.10.3, does not work minig, does anyone have the same problems? Connection exists, 8 peers.

What kind of problem ?

No mining Sad

that doesn't answer the question

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-32603 msg=Failed to parse affiliate wallet address address=das1heaEaqbR1fB4Fa4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTXaDrXQ1fo9z9yH3g8i

Change wallet address in miner.ini

yes, one character was missing, but it still doesn't work Sad
About POS and more ...
We are not fixated on any one idea. If we see that any technologies, solutions or opportunities will be useful to our coin, then we will use them. But any innovation requires careful application, so as not to destroy what has already been created and works well.
Installed version 0.10.3, does not work minig, does anyone have the same problems? Connection exists, 8 peers.

What kind of problem ?

No mining Sad

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-32603 msg=Failed to parse affiliate wallet address address=das1heaEaqbR1fB4Fa4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTXaDrXQ1fo9z9yH3g8i

Change wallet address in miner.ini

What kind of problem ?

No mining Sad

What kind of problem ?

No mining Sad

What kind of problem ?

No mining Sad

What kind of problem ?
Pages:
Jump to: