Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 59. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Right on topic.
Wy do you delete this Huh

so finally I know what the "co-mining" means:  every one mine with their 1 thread CPU.... Smiley

Yeah. I'm running few apps on my PC right now: this coin, video converter (low cpu usage settings), browser and music player. Not a single freeze. Smiley

This may actually be a true crypto for the masses. I don't see it ever being outlandishly expensive, ANYONE can mine it. Absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see news about an exchange.
You are so right, this is maybe the only coin that can be mined by everybody.
Just like BTC in the early years !   Cool
Right on topic and yet deleted why Huh
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

[mod note: post broke either rule 21 or 32 from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 and thus has been merged with the first one in a row]

@Fortune1Coin
I almost forgot, wallet runs stable now for more then 24 hrs, not bad for an Alpha.  Smiley
This gets deleted why ?
While scammer Igotspots can post anything he likes ?
Also I lost my account because this forum had database leaked.

Okay. Was going to message you my F1C address, but it won't let me. I'm going to start the test with 100 F1C. I think one or two times back and forth should be more than enough. I've got a console open and I'm monitoring what's going on.

Try to write some more, you are a still a newbie user.
After a security breach many accounts got hacked, after that new rewards system for new users.
Now you have to post 2 or 3X (?) as much for an upgrade of your rank.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, sorry for a silly question. Is there a way to mine on a several computers? When I just copy a wallet to a different PC and start mining, I get "blob check fail" everywhere. I assume it's a synchronization problem.
As I will probably answer correct, the only way is mining on every computer with different wallet. You are getting error because of multiple miner with same address.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, sorry for a silly question. Is there a way to mine on a several computers? When I just copy a wallet to a different PC and start mining, I get "blob check fail" everywhere. I assume it's a synchronization problem.
Activity: 4
Linux version released (cli-version). Ubuntu 18 LTS tested.

Json Error submitting chanks: Error: blob check fail
Always?

How to view wallet balances  on  Linux?
Activity: 320
Merit: 2

Always?

This is normal. Miner and pool work asynchronously.

It's better for Download section separate the Windows and Linux, not put like is now

for example

Windows wallet:

Download

Linux wallet:

Download

Activity: 4

Also holy crap difficulty is over 600,000!!!!!

Nothing special about that. The team has done the best research how to develop a special coin that will gain power at lightning speed.

Which is pretty cool. I really hope this is not a pump and dump. I don't think it is. No ASIC or GPU mining.

Hope you have read, we are nearly 200, so probably in next days we will hit 300 or more. But the goal is 1000.
Also holy crap difficulty is over 600,000!!!!!

Nothing special about that. The team has done the best research how to develop a special coin that will gain power at lightning speed.

Here are my suggestions for the ticker, all using letters/numbers from the name:

• FN1
  • FT1
  • FTN
  • FCN
  • FOR
  • FTE
  • FE1
  • FNN

I like FOR.
Imagine: FOR.PEOPLE, FOR.ALL, FOR.YOU

New ticker is FT1

Good news, another friends exchange could list our coin. I have just asked when the exchange will be online.

Oh man, I sure hope so. That'd be awesome!
Uh, but the exchange will be online at the end of the year. We need our coin listed ASAP.
Here are my suggestions for the ticker, all using letters/numbers from the name:

• FN1
  • FT1
  • FTN
  • FCN
  • FOR
  • FTE
  • FE1
  • FNN

I like FOR.

New ticker is FT1

Good news, another friends exchange could list our coin. I have just asked when the exchange will be online.
Activity: 7

• FN1
  • FT1
  • FTN
  • FCN
  • FOR
  • FTE
  • FE1
  • FNN

I like FOR.
Activity: 2
Network hashrate 3.319 kH/s
Difficulty 597536

Maybe someday this stats will be a good memories  Roll Eyes

a good start  Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Network hashrate 3.319 kH/s
Difficulty 597536

Maybe someday this stats will be a good memories  Roll Eyes
Friends, if you want to support our project at the beginning stage, so you can make your donation on BTC-wallet 1Di9z2PKnJ8HQYL5qdzgKiSsw5j1M6d3Dc
Now I'm getting Json error submitting chanks: block check fail (from time to time)
This is normal. Miner and pool work asynchronously.
Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: