Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program. - page 63. (Read 30157 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi i am having the same thing happen of wallet process taking the same amount of process power as miner then when min wallet its cpu usage drops to 0 when brought back up jumps back up to same as miner aprox 20-22% cpu usage i have a 6 core AMD FX6300 not overclocked and also when you start mining it asks how many cpu cores to use now with most miners the more cores you use the like me i chose 5 but with this miner it dont matter if i chose 1 core or 6 the cpu usage does not change its stays at aprox 20% like its using only 1 core even if i select 5 and this is a good reason to have a discord so for questions like this and im using the first wallet you released
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
so finally I know what the "co-mining" means:  every one mine with their 1 thread CPU.... Smiley

Yeah. I'm running few apps on my PC right now: this coin, video converter (low cpu usage settings), browser and music player. Not a single freeze. Smiley
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
so finally I know what the "co-mining" means:  every one mine with their 1 thread CPU.... Smiley
Miner shows error but coins seems to be more and more I see some locked and unconfirmed...  Shocked
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Last version. Mega.

https://mega.nz/#!av5R2CCS!uQsXkIBBrlYXfkGnYSuAawfYdINX4BbRIfNWrPJMfvo

https://mega.nz/#!Dy5hSYbb!AmwIsSCodKxjIM39t-D3q-EDiSRIoAZldVwLd3yjbbc

Wallet synced now. But miner is not working for me.

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-4 msg=Failed extended parse wallet address address=my wallet address

They have to see what i wrong, I have no problems....
Last version. Mega.

https://mega.nz/#!av5R2CCS!uQsXkIBBrlYXfkGnYSuAawfYdINX4BbRIfNWrPJMfvo

https://mega.nz/#!Dy5hSYbb!AmwIsSCodKxjIM39t-D3q-EDiSRIoAZldVwLd3yjbbc

Wallet synced now. But miner is not working for me.

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-4 msg=Failed extended parse wallet address address=my wallet address
What do you think about the new ticker - TOP1?
Not too modest? Roll Eyes
Exists top.one coin (TOP)
Activity: 320
Merit: 2
What do you think about the new ticker - TOP1?
Not too modest? Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
How to run miner without wallet from cmd?

Before: run client and copy your address to clipboard (click special icon by right side from address string)

1. Press Win+r
2. Type "cmd", press Enter
3. type "cd PATH_TO_YOUR_WALLET_DIR"
4. type "minerd --wallet-address=YOUR_ADDRESS_FROM_CLIPBOARD"

Done.
Thanks
How to run miner without wallet from cmd?

Before: run client and copy your address to clipboard (click special icon by right side from address string)

1. Press Win+r
2. Type "cmd", press Enter
3. type "cd PATH_TO_YOUR_WALLET_DIR"
4. type "minerd --wallet-address=YOUR_ADDRESS_FROM_CLIPBOARD"

Done.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Quote from: ~Trololoh~
[/quote
Have you checked if some other processes are running and using high cpu ?
Yes i have checked. Active miner process and wallet process in task manager use approximately same CPU usage in %, when wallet is minimized use only 0.5-3%. Over time wallet process CPU usage goes back closely to miner usage of CPU... I dont know is random over time or when miner report some error... Maximizing and minimizing wallet window CPU usage is again low...

Sounds like some graphics/ui related problem.
Try to test on a different PC if you can or maybe easier run win in safe mode and see what happens ?
Quote from: ~Trololoh~
[/quote
Yes i have checked. Active miner process and wallet process in task manager use approximately same CPU usage in %, when wallet is minimized use only 0.5-3%. Over time wallet process CPU usage goes back closely to miner usage of CPU... I dont know is random over time or when miner report some error... Maximizing and minimizing wallet window CPU usage is again low...

Wallet high CPU usage on my Celeron, same as miner... When is minimized use 0.5-3% but over time go back to 50% and and slows down my pc... How to run miner without wallet from cmd?
What celeron version do you have ?

G3930
Specs says 2 cores and 2 threads, not sure if it's 2 per core...

You can try the 1st release as posted :

MEGA

fortune1_win32.zip
https://mega.nz/#!r7xVXQRL!jV5lf1XHwOlYOPb6vw9QzayJPh7sT_Y0HxefhbrxUUk

fortune1_win64.zip
https://mega.nz/#!yupRmYiZ!1vPf9L5Ld9dCyaIhfYP8V99g8mgQB1V1TQypmTeB390
Wallet high CPU usage on my Celeron, same as miner... When is minimized use 0.5-3% but over time go back to 50% and and slows down my pc... How to run miner without wallet from cmd?

G3930
New version 0.9.6. available.
- Bug fixes in co-mining
- few changes in miner
- In this version, we change the concept of share to the concept of chank. This is done in order to show the difference between #co-mining and mining in a regular pool.
I hope we fixed this error now.
Restart miner plz

Yes it works now okay. Thanks
I hope we fixed this error now.
Restart miner plz
Reply plz who got the error "Json Error submitting block code=-7 msg=Block not accepted, reason=Error parent account .................."?

I get this error earlier.
Plz post this here "should be  das1.................." if get it again.

I'm waiting for this, so I will post.

Reply plz who got the error "Json Error submitting block code=-7 msg=Block not accepted, reason=Error parent account .................."?

I get this error earlier.
Plz post this here "should be  das1.................." if get it again.

I'm waiting for this, so I will post.

I just see the time 3:07 AM was the last block found, I don't know if helps
Pages:
Jump to: