Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FUCK] Fuckcoin, the cryptocurrency to fuck around | News: Media campaign - page 8. (Read 67153 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Now, cause people can SEE the hard work by the dev, the difficulty is up.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

we need definitely more stuff like that Cheesy  Roll Eyes

CoinGirl, thats something like the one million pixel stuff, but looks somehow interesting. problem is you'll down at the bottom if more stuff will be added. no one scrolls all the way down. i think
legendary
www.explorerz.top
how about a logo contest, i think the actual is quite nice, but it could be better. dev should give a bounty for that. also we need more pools/miners. some community based artwork would be nice or some games. something needs to be done before this coins hits an exchange. another pump and dump coin would be bad.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

My address: FUm9F3kByrbLSwfYujdxSh1DarciPqfB9z
legendary
www.explorerz.top
i like the vid. nice girl. we need more stuff like that!
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 6
Just discovered this new coin ... can't stop laughing... lots of funny comments ... where do I get wallet for fuck?

P.S. Forum should be renamed to FuckForum ... it's fucking-screwing up my posts all the time... some fucking 45/360 limitations...
legendary
www.explorerz.top
we need some actions get the word spread about fuckcoin. i still think its better done than most of new upcoming coins. a game would be nice. if its good to be on a exchange, i dont know. pump and dump would start soon.

leasings are off now, pointed my miner at the fuckcoin pool. happy mining! Cheesy pushed the poolrate to 13mh/s we need more miners!

sent some more fucks! happy fucking! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
where the exchange fuckcoin Smiley

Fuck me please Cheesy
FUCKszUUneYWPUiJdTegxAo5d1iKNLBvvW
@fuckcoin

Ask for votes and request emails to website owners. We'll always do it.
Now I'm really starting to get suspicious of this coin.

The dev promotes this coin in 'installments'.

Either he does not have time or has some other plans, or doesn't know that you start a new thread and update top post on practically any event like new pool or any new stuff.

what would be a good thing for promotion or in generall to push this coin?

The dev does not want this on an exchange for sometime, but the difficulty should be up for good distribution.

I would start with small things like updating the top post and creating new threads.
Activity: 140
okay, i just noticed that its not allowed to link to giveaways or give away coins for replys. i will stop posting this but its still okay if your post your wallet adress so that i can go on with fucking ppl.

sry for the posts i made. didnt have this in mind

Thanks for free fucks, I got m. What pool are you mining on becauseI signed up on http://pool.fuckco.in and I been waiting a while for activation email. I never got it so tried to contact them and it says There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

I wait for email and none ever comes on gmail.

Hey anyone4u,

sorry for the inconvenience :/ You should now be able to login with your username / password. (we reset the account matching the pattern you described)

We will investigate what caused the mailing issue. There is a chance that your mail provider rejected our mails, but we will check on that.

Hope this now works for you. If not, please contact us via direct message.

Thanks, I got pm from admin. I am not sure if gmail was ghosting message or not because lastpass didn't remember my password but only my pin; I after logging into gmail and seen that you messaged me back, went to pool and tried to login and whatnot and seen it only had my pin I clicked forgot pw and entered email addresse and I got it almost instantly as opposed to before I still never received any mail from pool.  I reset pw and then set up a worker and now I am mining fucks. Whatever you all did, it worked b/c I got pool email now. Thanks
Activity: 34
okay, i just noticed that its not allowed to link to giveaways or give away coins for replys. i will stop posting this but its still okay if your post your wallet adress so that i can go on with fucking ppl.

Thanks for free fucks, I got m. What pool are you mining on becauseI signed up on http://pool.fuckco.in and I been waiting a while for activation email. I never got it so tried to contact them and it says There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

Hey anyone4u,

sorry for the inconvenience :/ You should now be able to login with your username / password. (we reset the account matching the pattern you described)

We will investigate what caused the mailing issue. There is a chance that your mail provider rejected our mails, but we will check on that.

Hope this now works for you. If not, please contact us via direct message.
legendary
www.explorerz.top

mining at http://pool.fuckco.in/ send a mess to the op maybe he can help. your account name should be helpfull for him, he will take a look
thanks I did as noted above, and after trying about 6-7 times, I gave up

I tried again and it says "Could not open socket"

pm the dev, tell him your mail, he can check it. sadly their is no other pool so far besides the "official" one

mining at http://pool.fuckco.in/ send a mess to the op maybe he can help. your account name should be helpfull for him, he will take a look
thanks I did as noted above, and after trying about 6-7 times, I gave up

I tried again and it says "Could not open socket"
Activity: 7
legendary
www.explorerz.top

Activity: 7
Oh yeah ! Fuck me  Kiss

FGwSkV8M75f1mn4qmgtRuGsndZMEaUu6dA

Pages:
Jump to: