Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FUCK] Fuckcoin, the cryptocurrency to fuck around | News: Media campaign - page 4. (Read 67153 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i have some. but not doing much with it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Is anyone actually doing something with that FUCKen coin?  Huh Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fuck Coin Donation Button Generator
http://fuckbutton.cryptocoinmania.com/

Is anyone actually using this?  The devs had a bounty up for it, so we made a quick one.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It's junk, but I'm going to give it a try.
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Does anyone here still give a fuck? Give it to me! I'm a beautiful girl.
F9FGhoKfkwaaMw9VZ4ZcQpmPcqLhEckmhf

Done that.
Activity: 189

Everyone on the internet is male unless proving ;P
Activity: 128
Activity: 34
Get that girl on the top post.

We need a heavy bounty (like 50,000 FUCK) for an adult game.
Hey dE_logics,

our nodes were up and running the whole time. So this is most likely a connection problem on your side. Please make sure that port 55568 is not blocked by any firewall or router. If the problem persists you can send us an email to [email protected]

Developer's wallet is down. Cannot sync.

Yeah, it worked after a while.

Great job promoting!!

Beautiful girls do bring miners!!

Geeks are always STARVING for girls cause they hate intelligent guys. The girls stay away from them.  Cry
Testing a new service.  Mining hardware tied up.  If anyone can send 1 FUCK to FS62msNUW9For4dCymbmazKrKBEzqv9HHC , we'd be much appreciative.  Thanks!

I gave a fuck ;P
Testing a new service.  Mining hardware tied up.  If anyone can send 1 FUCK to FS62msNUW9For4dCymbmazKrKBEzqv9HHC , we'd be much appreciative.  Thanks!
Hey dE_logics,

our nodes were up and running the whole time. So this is most likely a connection problem on your side. Please make sure that port 55568 is not blocked by any firewall or router. If the problem persists you can send us an email to [email protected]

Developer's wallet is down. Cannot sync.
Nice promotion campaign. Do beautiful girls bring miners?

We don't know for sure. Getting people to mine fuckcoins is still problem, honestly. Most people we talk to, are genuinely interested, but don't have the hardware or knowledge to start mining. We are in the process of writing tutorials specifically for mining fuckcoins.

Experienced miners are understandably skeptical about the premine. We want to give it away for promotions, bounties & contests. We really do. But in order to do so, we first have to get a little more activity around fuckcoin, so that we can give away coins to a lot of people and not just a handful.

The activity on the current meme contest e.g. is just too low, so we have to wait until our promotion plan kicks in ^^ Or some media company decides to give a FUCK (;
Hey Bit_Happy,

we have a hard time getting your point here. Does the word fuck offend you so much that you had to write those big red letters? Are you heavily invested in bitcoin and scared that others are so tight about the fuckcoin wording that they will drop all bitcoin in an instant? Come on...

Fuckcoin began as a fun idea, but once build for a few operating systems and introduced to the public, we received a lot of awesome feedback: People loved the name and the client with its artwork. We also have a lot of fun setting up promotion campaigns and thinking about new ideas.

Let's be honest, most of the so called altcoins are technically the same, it's the community around it, that makes them special. And if there are some people (like us) who love to give a FUCK, what's the damage?

We hope that we can make peace with you and that fuckcoin and bitcoin can coexist peacefully.

Putting out "Fucking flyers" in public makes this one stand out as doing real damage to BTC and decent alts.

How many coins to fuck her? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: