Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FUSE] Fusecoin - 1 Day PoW - 100K Coins - Ultra fair launch - X11 UPDATED - page 17. (Read 31419 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Can you put a countdown, please?

Most people, including me not familiar with timezones and bored to google.
Make our lives easier Smiley

Also, this looks like the work of VAST and the previous scam coin dev.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
[FUSE] Fusecoin - Launched 26.07.2014 at 4AM UTC and 8AM MSK and 12AM EST

The original wallet had a block reward only 1/10 of what it was supposed to be. This has been fixed. Please upgrade to the current wallet.

http://i.imgur.com/QZ8zYee.png

Introduction

Fusecoin is a brand new anonymous coin that uses mixing to ensure that transactions are not detectable on the network. It features an ultra fair launch in which the first 1440 blocks have zero coins in them. This ensures that no instamining can take place and that pools have a fair chance to get their mining running. After the first 1440 zero reward blocks there will be a further 1440 blocks in which there are standard rewards before it switches over to PoS.

Specifications

• Algo: X11
  • POW/POS
  • Fair launch (1440 blocks with zero rewards for around 24 hours, followed by 1440 blocks  with a reward of 68.75 FUSE per block for a further 24 hour. The PoW runs for a total of 2880 blocks and around 48 hours)
  • POW: 1440 blocks 24 hours
  • Fast transactions with 60 second re-target time
  • PoW reward: 68.75 FUSE (100K coins for PoW)
  • POS interest: 5%
  • Stake maturation time: 24 hours
  • Premine: 1%
  • Network ports (RPC: 22011 P2P: 22012)

Anonymous

Fusecoin makes transactions anonymous by mixing them many times between lots of different mixing nodes, fusing them together at the final node giving an anonymous transaction. The mixing makes tracking the transaction nearly impossible to follow. You can see a graphical representation of how it works in the diagram below:

http://i.imgur.com/ZdlAfaD.gif

Innovation

We hope that Fusecoin will revolutionise cryptocurrency by providing an innovative solution to conducting transactions. We feel that anonymity is a very important feature for the future and so we are keen to innovate and bring this to the masses in a fair and usable manner. We aim to achieve this through hard work and hopefully with a strong community backing us to help us make this a reality. Please join us!

Pools

Exchanges

Download

Configuration

(optional)

Code:
addnode=66.228.53.149
addnode=178.79.172.233

Block explorers

Website

fusecoin.pw
Pages: