Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Gaia - is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) - page 2. (Read 877 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello everybody, in which countries is your technology banned and in which is it allowed?
Activity: 8
So team can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi community, does anyone know what happens if the APR goes to 0%? Or does that not happen?
Activity: 3
Hello everyone, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?
Team has already made a lot for this ecosystem and they will able to push further, that's cool
brand new
Have a nice night, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way
The best option would be to support the project on their social networks.
Activity: 2

May I ask you team, what is your next step after an airdrop?

They planned to release their first betting product today.
Have a nice night, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way
Activity: 40

Very good project advice, don't check the quality after iteration, but create such conditions that every part of the project is already of sufficient quality.

Yes, but I think the team already understands all this
Activity: 5

Hi everyone, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

The project has an experienced team that understands a lot, we do not need to worry about how they will make movements for the development of the project
Activity: 25
Hi everyone, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?
Activity: 11

Hello everyone, I would like to know where can I vote for your platform? I want to support

Check here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gaiadao
brand new
GaiaDao will more demandble project in the crypto industry, it is beneficial for everyone
Guys, I think this is not an empty investment in the project! It is really beneficial and useful for our market.
Activity: 8
Hello everyone, I would like to know where can I vote for your platform? I want to support
brand new
Hello everyone how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.
Progress is noticeable, I see a lot of good reviews about the project in their social networks
brand new
The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project
Controversial issue, we are unlikely to see bull markets soon
brand new
What do you do as a project leader when team members struggle to complete their project tasks on time?
Best of all, from the beginning of recruiting a team into a project, you need to make sure that there will be no such problems
Activity: 7
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
I think that this has not yet been in the project, I hope that it will not be
brand new
The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project
Pages:
Jump to: