Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Gaia - is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) - page 3. (Read 877 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What do you do as a project leader when team members struggle to complete their project tasks on time?
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
Activity: 2

Hi team, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?

They will do it through their think that Twitter would be a good option for this.
brand new

Are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?

Of course, there will always be obstacles to success, the main thing is that the team can bypass them
brand new

May I ask, who is responsible for which project deliverables? Who are the stakeholders involved?

The team of this project, of course, read about them on the website
Activity: 5

I hope you had a great weekend, I am interested in the question what about staking pools? Do you plan to add more?

I think we can wait with this, so we have many options to increase our income.
Activity: 25
Are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
Activity: 13
May I ask, who is responsible for which project deliverables? Who are the stakeholders involved?
Activity: 7
I hope you had a great weekend, I am interested in the question what about staking pools? Do you plan to add more?

Thousands of users are already being automatically compensated for operations that include Swaps that can earn tokens, tell us what security and advantages GaiaDao gives us in this project

On the account of the project's technologies, it is better to read on the website, but it is foolish to rely on security guarantees in the blockchain.

Hello guys, this an exceptional project with high potential and unlimited growth so be a part here and grab this gem, so that you may keep minting money for long time, this is life changing opportunity.

I have no doubt about the project, but why did you draw such conclusions?
Activity: 3
Do you have plans to expand your project in multiple networks in the future as ETH fees are very high?
Activity: 3
Thousands of users are already being automatically compensated for operations that include Swaps that can earn tokens, tell us what security and advantages GaiaDao gives us in this project
Activity: 22
How do you motivate me to invest in GaiaDao? Why should I choose your project and not another one that goes in the same direction?
Activity: 13
Hello guys, this an exceptional project with high potential and unlimited growth so be a part here and grab this gem, so that you may keep minting money for long time, this is life changing opportunity.
Activity: 101

This project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.

Of course, no one can give a guarantee of what the project or cryptocurrency will be in the future, but I think that this project will be popular

Why do you think you are confident in this project? Did you see any potential in him?
brand new

When are you planning to do Ama? I noticed that many new users have joined your tg group, I think now is a good time

I agree with this, and the team can also make video reviews for the community so that they can better learn about the project
Activity: 18

This project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.

Of course, no one can give a guarantee of what the project or cryptocurrency will be in the future, but I think that this project will be popular
brand new

Guys, hey guys would someone be able to point me towards the devs here?

If you want to know the information about them, then read about it on the website, if you offer them a service, write to the DM admin in the Telegram
brand new

So guys, what about exchanges? When should we wait new listing?

Check here: GaiaDAO.org
Pages:
Jump to: