Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 101. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
heh, as a Sr. Member I was expecting to get 90K but you suddenly changed the rules of the IPO..  so thanks, but no thanks.

I shall delete my GLC address from my sig and you may send my 10K share to the next guy who posts a message after me..
(dont send it to the address I posted on your forum since I deleted the wallet)

cheers.
Yup its a bad idea indeed.
Why change the terms of the IPO in the middle of distribution?
Would there be more changes?

Firstly,the IPO decide to stop when we post this topic
Secondly,we had been mention that sth will be change when 3rd list being pulished,and talking about that when 6th application 50k&100k will on hold before 5th list pulished
Thirdly,since we are a long-term program,and aslo more and more cooperators may join us,so it was hardly to set up every things this moment,all we can do are trying to select the most advantageous to GLC as possible

So how many GLC can I get now?
Only 10k GLC from a total of 500million GLC Huh
If so, I'm out. Changing the distribution rules during the distribution is bad idea and will scare a lot of people away.
Activity: 210
heh, as a Sr. Member I was expecting to get 90K but you suddenly changed the rules of the IPO..  so thanks, but no thanks.

I shall delete my GLC address from my sig and you may send my 10K share to the next guy who posts a message after me..

cheers.

Firstly,the IPO decide to stop when we post this topic
Secondly,we had been mention that sth will be change when 3rd list being pulished,and talking about that when 6th application 50k&100k will on hold before 5th list pulished
Thirdly,since we are a long-term program,and aslo more and more cooperators may join us,so it was hardly to set up every things this moment,all we can do are trying to select the most advantageous to GLC as possible
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...

cheers.
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Works pending to complete:

1)Cooperate with a team who in charge of the gaming peripheralsa marking with a very popular online battle game.

Their preparing work almostly complete,hence we expect that they could start their program within next week.
Detail will be pulish when everything done.

2)Our original STG game making

Still pending testing and making,though we update some screen shot earlier,we find that still some bugs exist,we will keep update the detail.

3)Release the first simulation game for the mobile devices which totally base on GLC,achieve the target that combine the game with the cryptocurrency,then make it recyling.

Game still udner testing and will be release in the near furture,please keep look forward!

Firstly update some screen shot of the game to let everyone for glimpsing!

a biggest update
Activity: 406
lucky , I 'm on the round2 list , waiting for my coin.~~~ Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
So far we had been discussed with several different teams who interested in our program,and two of them confirm that will cooperate with us,beside the mobile devices develop Dev,another cooperator is a team who in charge of the gaming peripheralsa marking with a very popular online battle game.

Hence we want to update our OP to let all of us know about what we are doing & pending to do. Kiss

That is what we are waiting for.
Ppl, don't dump your free GLC at a low price, something big is coming. Grin
Activity: 336
I am on the 6th list too.
Updated my signature now.

Thanks
Activity: 490
Game looked good, GLC good kind! ! ! ! Grin
Activity: 210
So far we had been discussed with several different teams who interested in our program,and two of them confirm that will cooperate with us,beside the mobile devices develop Dev,another cooperator is a team who in charge of the gaming peripheralsa marking with a very popular online battle game.

Hence we want to update our OP to let all of us know about what we are doing & pending to do. Kiss
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I relly like to play PCgame. so please add me .
Activity: 341
Hi, I'm on 6th list.

Waiting for my 10k..

I don't mind to get also the 10k of the guy before me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

cheers.
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
Activity: 371
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
Cheer!

1st&2nd had been expired, 3rd 4th 5th who still not change signature or reply our BTT thread please hurry up.
3rd 4th 5th who complete all steps but still did not receive coins please PM me.

Dev, I did not received coins..  Shocked
Activity: 8
Thanks for adding me on 6th list.
Waiting for free coins.

Grin Grin
Activity: 11
Cheer!

6th list on http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=446.0

Please look carefully for our rule
And please be aware that the effective reply of 6th round will counting after this post.

Thanks for free GameleagueCoins. !!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 4
Thanks dev for free coins.!!
Activity: 28

The 6th round list will be released soon .  Roll Eyes

U R right,but there are sth. change with the rule,no longer BTT member group will be differentiate counting for the reward.
All of the applications which eligible both get 10k

The reason why has this change becasue of our promotion will turn to different way during near furture,hence new reward institution may depend on how contribution for you to our community rather than to BTT forum.
Hello.
I'm a newbie.
I'v posted my details on GameLegaues Forum.
Thanks dev for some free coins.
Pages:
Jump to: