Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 98. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
i want to apply for testing.
Activity: 210
game looks pretty good. When can we play this game?

Glad to tell you guys that the Android version which base on fiat had been completely developed

And the IOS verison still during the final test,we want some IPHONE/IPAD users who could read English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese help to take part in the UAT!
Each one will be 20k GLC as rewards,who interested in that please PM us Wink

Thanks for your update.
So will GLC play some role in your game?
What is the purpose of GLC?

Beside the fiat verison,we will release another Android version which base on GLC
Our goal never change,combine GLC with game industry,then could make GLC recyl using
I see. so GLC is a token in one version of the game.
Since you have two versions, ppl can compare fiat with GLC, so basically the value of GLC will be set by you.

Hmm,this game was just a beginning of our program,as it growing,the vaule of GLC may reflect by market needed
We believe that there are more&more games will release in the furture,and also many other program depend on GLC
By the way, my careless mistake about the rewards of the UAT,amount should be 200k not 20k.
Corrected it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Im a big fan of gaming.and I even have participate in indie industry before.
Therefore I have great interest in your projects and I hope it will be have huge sales(or downloads).
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Glad to tell you guys that the Android version which base on fiat had been completely developed

And the IOS verison still during the final test,we want some IPHONE/IPAD users who could read English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese help to take part in the UAT!

Thanks for your update.

Beside the fiat verison,we will release another Android version which base on GLC
Our goal never change,combine GLC with game industry,then could make GLC recyl using
I see. so GLC is a token in one version of the game.
Since you have two versions, ppl can compare fiat with GLC, so basically the value of GLC will be set by you.

Thanks for your update.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Thanks for your update.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
looks awesome , i  like game
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Very nice,thx for u ,dear dev,nice game
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thank you for adding me to the  7th list.

What will happen to the abandoned bounties of 3,4 and 5 lists?
Will they be given to list 6 and 7. as you have changed the terms after the 5th list.

Thanks.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
Thanks GLC developer. Giveaway received in my wallet.  Grin Grin

Each one will be 200k GLC as rewards,who interested in that please PM us Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks dev for adding me to the 7th list.  Smiley
Activity: 97
Hey. I'm on 7th list .and i already change my signature  , but still not received coins yet.
Activity: 371
"simply getting the job done"
Activity: 308
Hi dude,
I'm on the 5th list, but not received coins yet.
Thanks   Grin

Thanks. Just received GLC.
Thanks  Grin
Activity: 378
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
GLC wish everyone the best of luck!
3rd 4th 5th deadline on 13 May,who on the list still not reply our BTT thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngameleaguecoingmlposlist-on-bittrexbterpoloniexgame-version-updated-595779
or change signture please ASAP or counting as abandon
Who had been done everything still not receive coins please PM us
Thanks!

7th list on
http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=463.0

Please look carefully for our rule
And please be aware that the effective reply of 6th round will counting after this post.
Activity: 158
dear dev
just want to ask one question
what should i do to join you
i had sent a post on your forum
Pages:
Jump to: