Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 33. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
 sory bad english,but good at Chinese. Grin
Activity: 109
About the blackscreen problem we thought that maybe due to configuration or memory not enough .

We will try to do some adjustment during the next version , thanks for the suggestions .

thank you dev! you did a really great job, give us a perfect game!
1-st sory bad english
2-nd
Perfect game ? windraws is death... i send gml to my wallet adres in game ok its work ! but i lose my gml ! stuck in the game.
agree seriously,where are my GML ,I haven't withdraw it.
I have been playing the Android version of GML Farm for several days,but I found that alll my GML disappeared when I opened the game on my phone today.....what's wrong ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have been playing the Android version of GML Farm for several days now and here is what I have found:

Almost all game text is very poorly translated into English,

the Devs need to work on getting the in game text to fit the screen (whenever I click on the dock I can read only the middle portion of the message that pops up on screen)

Several in game achievements are broken or I just don't understand them like the advertising and selling goods, I have done both and progress stays at 0

Try to buy and place decorations causes the game to immediately crash and have to restart

The ability to use/earn GML is sorely lacking there is nothing to spend it on, and you cannot even withdraw it because withdrawls are either broken or not yet enabled, all goods require gold not GML and the only way to earn GML is from consecutive logins.

If these relatively simple issues are fixed this game will be top notch, especially if they add a gold to GML conversion ability or just do away with the in game gold altogether and have the game economy run strictly on GML other than these issues the game is beautiful and fun and I will continue to play it.

Dev please take a look at the issues I have outlined and take the needed corrective actions to fix them.

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT BASHING OR CAUSING FUD I AM SIMPLY POINTING OUT WHAT I FOUND TO BE WRONG WITH THE GAME SO FAR SO THE DEVS CAN FIX IT AND MAKE IT BETTER THAN EVER

Bump so the Dev can see some of the bugs I have found
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If tomorrow we go up again to 1100 - 1200++ I would be speechless about this coin.
Activity: 87
i don't care, tomorrow will be double price  Cool
yes of course if btc go up 2x Grin
i don't care, tomorrow will be double price  Cool
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
About the blackscreen problem we thought that maybe due to configuration or memory not enough .

We will try to do some adjustment during the next version , thanks for the suggestions .

1-st sory bad english
2-nd
Perfect game ? windraws is death... i send gml to my wallet adres in game ok its work ! but i lose my gml ! stuck in the game.

I don't think it will be like this in the future right?? Wouldn't be great to have it stuck

The game still in development phase there are few glitches and bugs needs to be fixed. The game is just not perfect yet.
Activity: 87

1-st sory bad english
2-nd
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 89
I have been playing the Android version of GML Farm for several days now and here is what I have found:

Almost all game text is very poorly translated into English,

the Devs need to work on getting the in game text to fit the screen (whenever I click on the dock I can read only the middle portion of the message that pops up on screen)

Several in game achievements are broken or I just don't understand them like the advertising and selling goods, I have done both and progress stays at 0

Try to buy and place decorations causes the game to immediately crash and have to restart

The ability to use/earn GML is sorely lacking there is nothing to spend it on, and you cannot even withdraw it because withdrawls are either broken or not yet enabled, all goods require gold not GML and the only way to earn GML is from consecutive logins.

If these relatively simple issues are fixed this game will be top notch, especially if they add a gold to GML conversion ability or just do away with the in game gold altogether and have the game economy run strictly on GML other than these issues the game is beautiful and fun and I will continue to play it.

Dev please take a look at the issues I have outlined and take the needed corrective actions to fix them.

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT BASHING OR CAUSING FUD I AM SIMPLY POINTING OUT WHAT I FOUND TO BE WRONG WITH THE GAME SO FAR SO THE DEVS CAN FIX IT AND MAKE IT BETTER THAN EVER

good advice, Dev should pay attention to these problem
Activity: 66

keep fighting dev!
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

thank u !dev  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 26
Read some discussion through the game point of view, GML team is tenacious, they will work and ideas presented to us, it is true without any fiction, GML will continue to climb, hard work of the team, I think this should be GML a team just beginning.
Activity: 210

Activity: 26

Good .Great Game.   Cool 8)I'm a gamer, and I bought some, I think there are better growth, GML DEV'm looking forward to your follow-up work.
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: