Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 36. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can anyone here tell how to withdraw from game?
Is it possible or those are just numbers?
You can use GML to purchase diamonds or coins during the game ! And the exchange rate will automatically adjust if GML price changed !
i only see option to purchase with $$$
You can click it and have a look,u will find that you can use the GML
Well i can't anyway do it, after i updated to the last version my balance is 0
good game!

https://blockchain.info/  work again ,problem fixed
thx dev!
Activity: 168
You can use GML to purchase diamonds or coins during the game ! And the exchange rate will automatically adjust if GML price changed !
good game!

Dont be afraid , we using Poloniex's interface as our game's interface , so maybe something wrong or change of Poloniex's GML interface ,actually all the accounts' date were fine . We will fix this problem ASAP , btw , receive GML function also being with the problem right now.
CAn you also answer this please

Is the dev capable to explain how to withdraw the coins, and if its impossible to state it in thread so everyone know, also to explain how to buy in game stuff with GML coz i can only buy with $$$

Firstly , after checking, we found that was not Poloniex's problem , please check our update answer.

Secondly ,  I know that  how to withdraw GML from the game was the most interested question for everyone , and we also considered about and made a rule for it . Sth. detail still need to discuss , and we will announce this rule within this week on the notice-board of our game's official website .

Thanks!
Finally! Thank You!
Activity: 210
good game!

https://blockchain.info/  work again ,problem fixed
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
good game!

Dont be afraid , we using Poloniex's interface as our game's interface , so maybe something wrong or change of Poloniex's GML interface ,actually all the accounts' date were fine . We will fix this problem ASAP , btw , receive GML function also being with the problem right now.

Is the dev capable to explain how to withdraw the coins, and if its impossible to state it in thread so everyone know, also to explain how to buy in game stuff with GML coz i can only buy with $$$

Firstly , after checking, we found that was not Poloniex's problem , please check our update answer.

Secondly ,  I know that  how to withdraw GML from the game was the most interested question for everyone , and we also considered about and made a rule for it . Sth. detail still need to discuss , and we will announce this rule within this week on the notice-board of our game's official website .

Thanks!

great!all this thing is just a bubble!!!

What is this? Bots? Or strong pump coming?

Trust me , i dont know what the hell happend too .

i believed that were bots . and i also hoped that everyone could be clam down , we dont want to see this kind of malicious pump , we just want GML could has a healthy development .
good game!

Thanks!
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Edit:

Looks fake to me, all the volume comes from Bittrex with 98.53 %
good game!

Dont be afraid , due to we using https://blockchain.info/ to price our BTC exchange rate , we found it was temporarily down,so cause this problem , actually all the accounts' date were fine . This problem will be fixed as soon as https://blockchain.info/ work again , just calm down.
Will you finally answer my previous question or maybe i should ask all day in hope you might
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

good game!

Dont be afraid , due to we using https://blockchain.info/ to price our BTC exchange rate , we found it was temporarily down,so cause this problem , actually all the accounts' date were fine . This problem will be fixed as soon as https://blockchain.info/ work again , just calm down.
Why such a big purchase? Pump will soon?
good game!

good game!
Activity: 126
Why do so many buy, what price to expect?
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

that mean we cannot cash out/withdrawal GML from the game ...right?
I also want to know that beside spending in the game,how can i withdraw GMl to my personal wallet
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Pending to update to version 1.2.3

GML Farm. 1.2.3

+ Fixed the problem that occupy excessive memory
+ Update some animals' pictures
+ Bugfixing
+ Modify the game icon

MR. DEV,
Great would be if you create a GML POKER and we could play for GML currency. You would not only win some GML but make some + when the price is growing. I would play this 100 procent, my friends too. GML BECOME MORE POPULAR

Can you do this?

But this must be like walet, that you could withdraw from game
Pages:
Jump to: