Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 58. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
  To prepare for plenty of deposit and withdraw actions that will during the game,we write a script for it,we need to do some testing to know that if our server could afford it and if our nodes are enough or not,the more important thing is that we need to avoid whether there will be some serious and irreversible problems,hence we send notification to all the exchanges by e-mail,advise them temporary frozen the deposit&withdraw of GML.
  We will try our best to solve this problem ASAP,please give us a little times.

Thanks!

OK,thanks to dev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
  To prepare for plenty of deposit and withdraw actions that will during the game,we write a script for it,we need to do some testing to know that if our server could afford it and if our nodes are enough or not,the more important thing is that we need to avoid whether there will be some serious and irreversible problems,hence we send notification to all the exchanges by e-mail,advise them temporary frozen the deposit&withdraw of GML.

Thanks!

When will the coin start to trade ?
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go

i know that, i dont want run windows on my mac, i want MAC wallet.

like that i will run windows wallet and also i need install a windows on my mac, NEVER Smiley
Activity: 210

Thanks!

Activity: 27
Why is trading GML on bittrex Disabled ?? 
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Why is trading GML on Poloniex frozen ?? 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
where the dev?where the game ?
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
Why is trading GML on Poloniex frozen ??  Huh
Activity: 16
GML is on bter now
congration
Activity: 546
Seems some people are so impatient...isn't there more than one dev on the team?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Nodes to Sync???
Code:
addnode=204.152.209.252
not work.

Just restart it,try again pls
Not work yet  Sad

because you are lazy to open wallet everyday
so your wallet not work
you should open wallet at least once a week

legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Nodes to Sync???
Code:
addnode=204.152.209.252
not work.

Just restart it,try again pls
Not work yet  Sad
Activity: 56
I'm the 1st. Good Luck !

ahan it will give a best luck from you to them stay blessed Cheesy you have new idea any about it to do the things right
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

We had been send a e-mail to [email protected] to report this problem,just wait for reply

GML/GLC still offline on Coinnext
Coinnext will be closed in July 24th Cry
and I cant withdraw my GML
Pages:
Jump to: