Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 59. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
GML(GameLeagueCoin) is added to Bter.com  's BTC market at https://bter.com/trade/gml_btc
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
dev ? are u here? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Had been reply your e-mail.

Just waked becasue of the e-mail notification keep noising... Undecided

Let's me figure out what's happen here.Seem that Bter.com just temporarily off shelves the voting of us because we did not contact with them?

As I remember,besides Jun 30 i receive a PM here from a user who name freeworm claim that he was the dev from Bter,want me to introduce our coin detail information.And i had been reply him when i saw that PM,did not have any idea of other records.

Here was the record:

Hi,

This is the dev from Bter. Would you please introduce the new feature of GameleagueCoin    and its technical differences from bitcoin?

Best,
Lin

In fact,we are not pure programmers,we are just game lovers,hence we had to admit that we are not much good at the technological innovation,but we hope that we could start a new concept of cryptocurrency.
  We notify that during the cryptocurrency's market,many coins which claim that they have innovation,often die when they complete pump&dump,actually nothing new bring to us,and the coin which could combine with practical application,almost none.So we hope to be the first one which combine with a real market then could make the coin being recycle use.
  We select the game's market,beside the game which we will launch very soon,that's game for the mobile devices,it could using GML during the game,and some promotions will depend on it,we also interested in promote GML by other game peripherals programs,we want to let most people know that cryptocurrency is not just some data which could not touch,but also could using during their life.
  Currently GML had been list on Bittrex and Poloniex,we believe that GML will has a good market in China,because there are some many game lovers and cryptocurrency's player in China,since we publish our program,some game studio contact with us about the cooperation,and also a Chinese promotion team bring their plan,and now they also dealing with the voting affairs.Hence when Bter to hold this voting,we think there is a good chance for us to open the Chinese market,hope you could look forward to our further dynamic.

Thanks.

dev, contact Bter, this is SO important
Activity: 210
You will see this in Facebook very soon!

And the next time we will release another video about how to deposit  or withdraw during the game

The reason why we still do not release the game to public is that we need to ensure the payment system will not has any bad influence to our wallet.

But not this weekend,we usually off during weekend,especially this weekend should belong to World Cup. Smiley

Deutschland vor!

See you later

Thanks!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Miss my bed . my quilt. my pillow....

Need a dozen of coffee

I know you're tired, but try to hang on a bit longer.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
DEV, just to contact the beter, we look forward to you!
Miss my bed . my quilt. my pillow....

Need a dozen of coffee
dev ? are u here? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Had been reply your e-mail.

Just waked becasue of the e-mail notification keep noising... Undecided

Let's me figure out what's happen here.Seem that Bter.com just temporarily off shelves the voting of us because we did not contact with them?

As I remember,besides Jun 30 i receive a PM here from a user who name freeworm claim that he was the dev from Bter,want me to introduce our coin detail information.And i had been reply him when i saw that PM,did not have any idea of other records.

Here was the record:

Hi,

This is the dev from Bter. Would you please introduce the new feature of GameleagueCoin    and its technical differences from bitcoin?

Best,
Lin

In fact,we are not pure programmers,we are just game lovers,hence we had to admit that we are not much good at the technological innovation,but we hope that we could start a new concept of cryptocurrency.
  We notify that during the cryptocurrency's market,many coins which claim that they have innovation,often die when they complete pump&dump,actually nothing new bring to us,and the coin which could combine with practical application,almost none.So we hope to be the first one which combine with a real market then could make the coin being recycle use.
  We select the game's market,beside the game which we will launch very soon,that's game for the mobile devices,it could using GML during the game,and some promotions will depend on it,we also interested in promote GML by other game peripherals programs,we want to let most people know that cryptocurrency is not just some data which could not touch,but also could using during their life.
  Currently GML had been list on Bittrex and Poloniex,we believe that GML will has a good market in China,because there are some many game lovers and cryptocurrency's player in China,since we publish our program,some game studio contact with us about the cooperation,and also a Chinese promotion team bring their plan,and now they also dealing with the voting affairs.Hence when Bter to hold this voting,we think there is a good chance for us to open the Chinese market,hope you could look forward to our further dynamic.

Thanks.

Hurry up dev!I will keep sending you e-mail,you need to handle with this problem immediately or lose the voting!
Dev,i send you e-mail & PM
I found Bter just off shelves the GML voting and claim that you did not contact with them,is that real?
Activity: 7
This video was provided by our tester,so the level of character was high,but don't worry,when our game release,everything will be restart.

Here is the video

http://i62.tinypic.com/icv0ie.jpg

When to release?
This video was provided by our tester,so the level of character was high,but don't worry,when our game release,everything will be restart.

Here is the video

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
It looks good. And apparently not unnoticed, as some big BTC buys on Bittrex and catching up fast on Poloniex!
Activity: 5
Video will upload within today. Wink

where the game? Huh

Game still under testing ,we need to  confirm it hasn't any bugs especially the part of coin deposit.

And the video could show you about what the game look like

We hope that it could allow people to download before the end of World Cup  Kiss

Well done
Activity: 509
Merit: 253

where the game? Huh

Game still under testing ,we need to  confirm it hasn't any bugs especially the part of coin deposit.

We hope that it could allow people to download before the end of World Cup  Kiss

i do not understand why can not put the game give us test together.WHY??? Huh

where the game? Huh

Pages:
Jump to: