Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAP] Gapcoin - Prime Gap Search - New Math Algo - CPU / GPU - Zero Premine - page 6. (Read 286844 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hey,

I never touched any AMD cpu before.
Okay for me if no graphics but thanks, I didn't even checked that. Nor the paste.

I have some nvidia cards sleeping.  Cheesy

I'll see for the power supply and I'm curious to see the real temperature.
That will be the decisive point. I can hardly stay below 95°c with my i9-9900kf ! Frequency fixed @4.8Ghz Lips sealed
It's ridiculous. With a fan directed towards the socket, full throttle.

I'll tell you what it is, and if the motherboard allows the overclock. It should be possible.
But I also doubt that I'll be able to stay at full load for long... I need to see this with my own eyes.

I think the best combination to mine gapcoin is a powerful cpu, and a graphic card. I need to see further the impact of gpus on a powerful cpu.
By sacrificing a few threads, the cpu can easily mine using CRT, and allow the graphics card to deliver its PPS.
This seeks records to improve, increase the minimal merit, pushes the network hashrate, and therefore the block reward. Everyone wins, even the little miners.

Still in discovery mode regarding Gapcoin miners.  Smiley
I'll definitely have a better kit to offer by playing with this one. I was looking for the cheapest.   Cheesy

PS: The hashrate hit 50M PPS @22.58, a few minutes ago.  Grin

I have a 10850. I did not go after the 10900 because it was to expensive for that. I bought a cheap AIO cooler and still had money over after that saving I have it normally clocked at 4.5, CPU temperature is 49 degree C. I tested it at 4.8 and I got 62 degree c on the  CPU. At 5.1 it was 74-76 degree on the CPU.

My AIO liquid cooler was a very cheap one with two fans. Got it for $44.

A nvidia is better for gaming but the AMD is better for mining Gapcoin because it has more threads.

I think your computer build will be a good one. Fast and furious.  Smiley

To have an gpu to do the fermat would lead to a extremly big increase in the record search.

Activity: 67
Merit: 26
Tempus Narrabo
Hey,

I never touched any AMD cpu before.
Okay for me if no graphics but thanks, I didn't even checked that. Nor the paste.

I have some nvidia cards sleeping.  Cheesy

I'll see for the power supply and I'm curious to see the real temperature.
That will be the decisive point. I can hardly stay below 95°c with my i9-9900kf ! Frequency fixed @4.8Ghz Lips sealed
It's ridiculous. With a fan directed towards the socket, full throttle.

I'll tell you what it is, and if the motherboard allows the overclock. It should be possible.
But I also doubt that I'll be able to stay at full load for long... I need to see this with my own eyes.

I think the best combination to mine gapcoin is a powerful cpu, and a graphic card. I need to see further the impact of gpus on a powerful cpu.
By sacrificing a few threads, the cpu can easily mine using CRT, and allow the graphics card to deliver its PPS.
This seeks records to improve, increase the minimal merit, pushes the network hashrate, and therefore the block reward. Everyone wins, even the little miners.

Still in discovery mode regarding Gapcoin miners.  Smiley
I'll definitely have a better kit to offer by playing with this one. I was looking for the cheapest.   Cheesy

PS: The hashrate hit 50M PPS @22.58, a few minutes ago.  Grin
Perfect kit for CPU/CRT mining.
Rysen 9 3900x , 12 cores 24 threads for cheap not so expensive. Cheaper than a decent graphic card.  Cheesy

636€ = 764$

And a small SSD, a random power supply, and 1 or 2 fans if needed.

The shift 1024 will heat up soon. (records)

The biggest Gapcoin's gap wIlL bE MiNe ! Muahahah
Gapsize 27666 to beat, for now. (shift 896, merit34, probably BitcoinFX Smiley)

I take one to test. I would expect around 3M PPS using the built-in miner, with this cpu. (will see)
Performance using CRT with high shifts should be good.

https://i.imgur.com/wJMGRTC.png

Hi
That cpu delivers with a cpu fan but it has not integrated graphic I think. That means you have to buy a cheap graphic card to get a monitor connected to,

If you have a cheap aio cooler (liquid cooling)then you probably can overclook it with 10-15 procent without higher temp than with a normal fan. I don't know if you can fit one in that chassi and if the motherboard alows overcloocking. That cpu is unlocked. You can use the included fan and look for a aio later. Computers are expensive-  Smiley

cheap power supplies are not good but I think you can use one for that setup. Normally they drift the power levels.

Have you checked that the cpu paste are not included? I don't use metalbased paste and I have a 11 paste on my cpu.
Tempus Narrabo
Perfect kit for CPU/CRT mining.
Rysen 9 3900x , 12 cores 24 threads for cheap not so expensive. Cheaper than a decent graphic card.  Cheesy

636€ = 764$

And a small SSD, a random power supply, and 1 or 2 fans if needed.

The shift 1024 will heat up soon. (records)

The biggest Gapcoin's gap wIlL bE MiNe ! Muahahah
Gapsize 27666 to beat, for now. (shift 896, merit34, probably BitcoinFX Smiley)

I take one to test. I would expect around 3M PPS using the built-in miner, with this cpu. (will see)
Performance using CRT with high shifts should be good.

Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Are you hard of reading or just understanding?

Cheers!

1. You make claims that there is "Hidden Code" and Mr Higgins has deployed some devious scheme for execution of said code..  Yet you have still to show one line of code that is even potentially malicious..  yet you claim to have coded a wallet and your advising that people use it yet you can't even point out in code any of your claims to date and you wonder why no one will listen to you?

2. There is NOTHING in the code that I can see from any of the repo's you have shared that would have me concerned about deployment of the code.

3. You made some claims that the "script" is built into the NOTARY Field and auto generates upon deployment but you do not point to any of this code in your claims at any time is that because you don't know what your even looking at or some other reason?

4. I find it odd that someone would even bother to go to these lengths to try steal some coins that tbh don't really have any value there is 1 market place that has all but a few sat's propping it up and to me it don't look like it's going to the moon anytime soon.  It's a very small niche  project at this point with not a massive following or userbase that I can see so ask yourself this..

Why would someone want to take all this time to sneak in some coin stealing script for something that is almost worthless...

I think unless your going to point out the code your claiming is malicious then it's about time you shut up.

Put up the code or shut up.

Yes for the Record I am all for a Hard Fork of Higgins' Repo.

It appears Mr. Higgins has a remote exploit inside the github source code.  As 3 computers I left copies of the Gapcoin-Core Compiled binaries, however the wallet.dat from when I used it now says corrupted file and when I delete that file to start with a 0 Zero Wallet Balance the Exploit is not there!

Either the Exploit is only triggered when someone has Coins in their wallet to a certain threshold.

This makes perfect sense to obfuscate any one target who Higgins' has as this Account Name!

Any Moderator would run the Zero Wallet Balance Binaries from source code and it would not trigger!

I mined with the wallets before ever trying to spend balances and only noticed after Modualia reported the bug.

I however deleted the wallet compiled from source code which had the actual evidence, as I thought it is surely in the Source Code I have on a another computer!

You can decide not to believe me but I am honest.  I was going to take screenshots.  But Prime Obssesion showed the transactions and Modualia reported it.

The Script is built into the NOTARY Field

The script auto generates inside the NOTARY Field.

The only reason I can think of that it would not be in all the source code I downloaded at the same time is that Mr. Higgins is operating Remote Beacons inside his code set to trigger at Gapcoins being present at a certain threshold to trigger!

There are no exploit. Your lack of understanding what blockchain is are in the way of your thinking. Because you lack skills in walletbuilding you managed to fork the blockchain. To add more problem you ended up with corrupting your db. Nice work Troll. Graham did not steal your coins.

I can tell you how to get them back. You use a assembler and cut out the corrupted part of the db and replace it with a part from a healthy wallet.

your new wallet will probably also fork the blockchain and maybe that is the best. You can sit on your own chain and mine. The problem comes when you can't move coins from your chain into the main chain. Then you will accuse Graham to steal your coins again. 

There are no script, only a Troll with a tinfoil hat.

have a nice day.
Tempus Narrabo
He understood that you was born stupid.
It must be difficult for your parents.
I pity them.  Cry

Still saying shit, not able to cross-compile ? The lines are present a few posts before.
You're a basic retard, no one care about your ridiculous gitlab with modified version numbers and some random shit.
3 years to do this ??! You're fired, don't come back. Cheesy Cheesy

You're done here.
Activity: 256
Merit: 60

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Are you hard of reading or just understanding?

Cheers!
LULZ,

I am not insulting anyone, I do not have any obligation to put a Face Photo onto the Bitcointalk Forum to contribute Source Code?Huh?

You just praised my coding when you thought Mr. Higgins was the Father, but now I am just an immature slacker?

The Code http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin is traceable directly from Jonn9 Source Code without any missing parts.  It was imported to Gitlab from Github.

Again, I don't care who you are or who's wallet you choose to use.  I am pointing out certain facts that the community needs to understand before proceeding!

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins, I don't care I will move on.  You think this is gonna be something because of Mr. Higgins?HuhHuh

LULZ

I don't prais your coding because you have not shown any effort in that direction.You are just troll that can't even stand for what you are doing. I can see that you want to just mine and hope that someone will buy your mined coins for 10 sat. Anything that disrupt that is bad for you. You managed to compile a wallet with help from Graham. That don't make you a mastercoder. It just makes you someone that can follow a stream of instructions. Nothing more and nothing less.

Your wallet is unsafe because you lack the basic knowledge to understand what it's about. codebase needs to be upgraded and a new gpu miner needs to be done to keep this math coin alive. In the end it's more importend to make new prime gaps records than having a troll still mining for 10 sat. You may look wonderful in your mirror at home but in this thread you are nothing more than a troll that has no other way in life than sitting and trolling ppl. You are diluting this thread with your baseless accusations. It's soon summer. You need to go out and try to find something that keeps you happy. Have a nice day  
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
My only fault...
Is that you continue to disrupt and dominate this thread with your endless ranting. You've made your statement, now STFU.
LULZ,

I am not insulting anyone, I do not have any obligation to put a Face Photo onto the Bitcointalk Forum to contribute Source Code?Huh?

You just praised my coding when you thought Mr. Higgins was the Father, but now I am just an immature slacker?

The Code http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin is traceable directly from Jonn9 Source Code without any missing parts.  It was imported to Gitlab from Github.

Again, I don't care who you are or who's wallet you choose to use.  I am pointing out certain facts that the community needs to understand before proceeding!

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins, I don't care I will move on.  You think this is gonna be something because of Mr. Higgins?HuhHuh

LULZ

Mr. Higgins had no part in helping code anything that is in http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin.  I have not lied about anything about Mr. Higgins?  

I have had no contact with him at all other than his attempts at control over the discussion on Bitcointalk.

I have nothing to defend myself about to anyone, I have done nothing wrong.  

I will not sit idle while such mistakes like Mr. Higgins made without pointing them out!

I understand that might throw a wrench into you and your cronies plans to take over the Gapcoin Blockchain by portraying me as you see fit without regard to the facts!

Let me point out that you also don't have anything to do with the original code. He, at least are trying to port it to to a newer codebase. You have no skills in programing.

This thread is not moderated by him.

Graham do make misstakes. All ppl that do things ends up with doing something wrong. Ppl like you don't because they just complain and throw insults and do nothing else.

You are free to code something and amaze us. Until then. Take care and I hope you will feel better.

I still decline to use a wallet that are put together by someone without skills in coding.

Mr. Higgins had no part in helping code anything that is in http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin.  I have not lied about anything about Mr. Higgins? 

I have had no contact with him at all other than his attempts at control over the discussion on Bitcointalk.

I have nothing to defend myself about to anyone, I have done nothing wrong. 

I will not sit idle while such mistakes like Mr. Higgins made without pointing them out!

I understand that might throw a wrench into you and your cronies plans to take over the Gapcoin Blockchain by portraying me as you see fit without regard to the facts!

It's the "Logic" that is the issue.  Defend what you want, I don't want nor need a "doctor".  

I have been using updated code using Gnu/Linux for 3 years now while there has been no alternative.  I don't care what you say or who you are!  

Defend your only hope I don't care.

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins I don't really care either way.  But Gapcoin will never be an open source project!

People are pathetic.  I don't have time for such immature thought processes.  

If you don't have the time to comprehend the discussion over several pages than don't try to jump in without understanding!

I do understand that you managed to compile a wallet by following advices from Graham. It took you a few months. Still great work. I will not take that away from you.

The problem is that you are lying about him.

You don't pay for his work. You don't pay for the block explorer. You don't pay for the website. Still you think that you can run this projekt.

I will give you a advice

You don't need to like Graham. You don't need to follow this projekt. And more.

You can pay a lot of money to take control of the most pow work but that will end up in that you are mining on your own fork. No exchange to sell to and more.

Or, which is cheaper . Clone this projekt. Pay for your own explorer and other things and it will be cheaper for you. Good luck with finding a comunity that likes ppl that lies.

All projekts needs a developer and a community. You don't need to agree with all that they are doing but until you can do better you should not bark.

I don't like ppl like you. Hiding without showing your name. Attacking ppls honor and work. Your lack of insight and skills is easy to see. I don't know Graham but seeing a real man taking all that shit and insults from a loser and still meeting you with some respect is amazing. That makes me trust his work and person more.

It's the "Logic" that is the issue.  Defend what you want, I don't want nor need a "doctor". 

I have been using updated code using Gnu/Linux for 3 years now while there has been no alternative.  I don't care what you say or who you are! 

Defend your only hope I don't care.

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins I don't really care either way.  But Gapcoin will never be an open source project!

People are pathetic.  I don't have time for such immature thought processes. 

If you don't have the time to comprehend the discussion over several pages than don't try to jump in without understanding!

https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin
Yeah I see that, and True of course. That's, I think, the Gapcoin's spirit  Cheesy

However, I'll be really happy to see old miners come and take a profit! I'll even support this profit taking.
Or at least 'something' if not a 'profit'. To pay elec(or another card/cpu  Smiley).

But now I'm mainly thinking of distribution. If none comes out, it's not really good.
I think the network would be the winner, in the end, if they move.

Now, the price can/should attract a few cpus or why not a few rigs.
I'll support the new miners (even if they don't care about the maths behind it). Within the limits of common sense ofc..

I will be deploying some mini Nodes to run off VPS for Gapcoin Version 9 series.  I would advise everyone to switch to my Linux Asic Wallet miner or stay on windows 9.2 version if you don't care about security.  The Johnny Frey Version 9 Gapcoin miner can still be used with my Version 9 Linux ASIC wallet miner!

https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin      This is where the repository is located for new Version 9 Wallets.  

I should have more than enough time to deploy enough VPS to off-set BitcoinFX switching to Mr. Higgins' and before anyone trusts Mr. Higgins to code it perfectly.  Anyone who trusts him within 6 months is foolish.  

I would advise NO ONE to use repositories that do not have a traceable record!  

Mr. Higgins is Cloning other Bitcoins wallets and Rootsocking Gapcoin onto it.  It is good theory.  However it should be done by a team not 1 person.  

He can hide any sorts of hidden code that is impossible to examine.

EVEN, if Mr. Higgins is the most upright person, is not the issue.  The issue is that that possibility should not even exist unless the person trying to wield it's use in a non-proper way.  There is no reason to try to hide ones work.  Open Source.l....ect....

Probably no one has the time to even check commits to Source Code Repositories anyway!

So it does not really matter except for an examiner to come in later when they find code malware.

Mr. Higgins is working backwords to hide the examiners from finding the coding logic!

I'm not a Doctor. I have seen your lies about Graham when I checked out the thread. I would advise even you against using your wallet. The reason is that you have not any skills. Only a very dishonest prson woul attack another person in such evil manner that you are doing. Your wallets are not safe for use.

If you had the slightest skills then you would  understand that "inscriptionText"  does not mean that there is a script running. Trusting you with a wallet would be like letting someone fix my clock with an axe and a hammer as tools. I have used trace assembler so I know there is no way you can hide any evil code that I can't find. I can also sand box it. I have not examined Grahams code. I trust it in that way that I run it in a boxed enviroment. I have seen a few small bugs.

This thread is about a math coin and not about your problems. Please keep it in that way.  

https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin
Yeah I see that, and True of course. That's, I think, the Gapcoin's spirit  Cheesy

However, I'll be really happy to see old miners come and take a profit! I'll even support this profit taking.
Or at least 'something' if not a 'profit'. To pay elec(or another card/cpu  Smiley).

But now I'm mainly thinking of distribution. If none comes out, it's not really good.

I'll support the new miners (even if they don't care about the maths behind it). Within the limits of common sense ofc..

I will be deploying some mini Nodes to run off VPS for Gapcoin Version 9 series.  I would advise everyone to switch to my Linux Asic Wallet miner or stay on windows 9.2 version if you don't care about security.  The Johnny Frey Version 9 Gapcoin miner can still be used with my Version 9 Linux ASIC wallet miner!

https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin      This is where the repository is located for new Version 9 Wallets.  

I should have more than enough time to deploy enough VPS to off-set BitcoinFX switching to Mr. Higgins' and before anyone trusts Mr. Higgins to code it perfectly.  Anyone who trusts him within 6 months is foolish.  

I would advise NO ONE to use repositories that do not have a traceable record!  

Mr. Higgins is Cloning other Bitcoins wallets and Rootsocking Gapcoin onto it.  It is good theory.  However it should be done by a team not 1 person.  

He can hide any sorts of hidden code that is impossible to examine.

EVEN, if Mr. Higgins is the most upright person, is not the issue.  The issue is that that possibility should not even exist unless the person trying to wield it's use in a non-proper way.  There is no reason to try to hide ones work.  Open Source.l....ect....

Probably no one has the time to even check commits to Source Code Repositories anyway!

So it does not really matter except for an examiner to come in later when they find code malware.

Mr. Higgins is working backwords to hide the examiners from finding the coding logic!

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
There are also other Frey in USA that are more likely to be him.
http://www.jonnyfrey.com/
Unlikely. Native English speaker for one and also the depth of experience displayed and sophisticated coding approach taken in the 2014 CRT code (esp. the Evolution code) suggests otherwise.

Cheers

Graham
Tempus Narrabo

Or at least 'something' if not a 'profit'. To pay elec(or another card/cpu  Smiley).

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I don't think most of these people who have mined GAP over the years and keep mining, care too much about profits.
Pages:
Jump to: