Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 92. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dumping at trex right now
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Yay, secret projects!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Finally, a diamond in the rough!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Still planning to release the new wallet late tonight. This will give early access to some of the features that Wallet V2 will have. Once development on the wallet is finished, we will begin working towards developing the GreenBacks Accelerator and the secret project. We're also going to be working very hard to expand to more exchanges in the early part of this week. As seen, we're trying to get partnerships with merchant adoption companies such as Casheer & CoinPayments. These partnerships would be huge for our long-term plans.

... so support GB at: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117&p=781#p781

Wink

..cant wait to see new wallet
Activity: 70
I'm loving the slow but steady rise in price.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
This is one of the best coin I seen for a long time ago!
Activity: 560
some screenshots from work?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Still planning to release the new wallet late tonight. This will give early access to some of the features that Wallet V2 will have. Once development on the wallet is finished, we will begin working towards developing the GreenBacks Accelerator and the secret project. We're also going to be working very hard to expand to more exchanges in the early part of this week. As seen, we're trying to get partnerships with merchant adoption companies such as Casheer & CoinPayments. These partnerships would be huge for our long-term plans.

Great to hear possitive news from dev!
Activity: 168
Nice triple top in v.short at chart. More chances to break than to drop imo.
Activity: 191
1400 sats!  Hold!! Make them pay 5k!!!!
Activity: 154
Lock the wallet or wait the stacking ends, so you'll have all your coin back in your balance.
I am waiting the stacking ends
Lock the wallet or wait the stacking ends, so you'll have all your coin back in your balance.
thx,but I dont know how to lock the wallet..
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 81
You have to stop staking for the coins to move over into your balance. With an open wallet, you'll continue staking.
,I have stake:177870 GB
but my balance is 0.00 GB,I cant send the coin..

....you are staking....don't worry coins will came ...it take sometime
thx,when?I just waiting for it。。
sorry,but I have join in the IPO,I have stake:177870 GB

anyone can help me? Undecided

anyone here?what is the problem?
have you all your coin in stake?
yeah,all my coin
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
,I have stake:177870 GB

....you are staking....don't worry coins will came ...it take sometime
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
sorry,but I have join in the IPO,I have stake:177870 GB

anyone can help me? Undecided

anyone here?what is the problem?
have you all your coin in stake?
Pages:
Jump to: