Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 90. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Loyalty Program is now open to join!

Grab your spot before the top two tiers run out. All the information you should need is in the Loyalty Program Document. Please read that fully, and then follow the instructions. If you do have any questions, email us at [email protected]

https://mega.co.nz/#!docCmQyR!8ADyex0D_wdy3bnFrclCSOvtp4yCElmnkyLz7jOLe0c

mega.co.nz link don't work for me
can i get another link please
i had messaged you about it several times before too

Email us, and I can send the file.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

Grab your spot before the top two tiers run out. All the information you should need is in the Loyalty Program Document. Please read that fully, and then follow the instructions. If you do have any questions, email us at [email protected]

mega.co.nz link don't work for me
can i get another link please
i had messaged you about it several times before too

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
I'm buying into this coin.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117&p=781#p781

...finally I was able to go through...voted!

GO and support this GREAT coin!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
For the people wondering, the wallet V1.5 is in development right now. We plan to work straight until it is finished, and it may be finished before we sleep, but if we have some errors we may be releasing on Tuesday. We will not release something that is not ready to be released.
If you'll release the v1.5 on Tuesday,  will you still release the v2.0 on friday/Saturday?

Yes, we will. V2.0 will have many more features added on top. This V1.5 is just a sample gift for you guys.

This is what's coming:

Wallet V1.5 New Features:

- Embedded Ticket Support System
- Embedded Social Features
- Network Statistics
- New Checkpoints and fixes

Wallet V2 New Features:

- Embedded Trading
- Market Statistics
- Blockchain Encrypted Messages
- Embedded News

Great! waiting for the v1.5 anxiously Cheesy
For the people wondering, the wallet V1.5 is in development right now. We plan to work straight until it is finished, and it may be finished before we sleep, but if we have some errors we may be releasing on Tuesday. We will not release something that is not ready to be released.
If you'll release the v1.5 on Tuesday,  will you still release the v2.0 on friday/Saturday?

Yes, we will. V2.0 will have many more features added on top. This V1.5 is just a sample gift for you guys.

This is what's coming:

Wallet V1.5 New Features:

- Embedded Ticket Support System
- Embedded Social Features
- Network Statistics
- New Checkpoints and fixes

Wallet V2 New Features:

- Embedded Trading
- Market Statistics
- Blockchain Encrypted Messages
- Embedded News
legendary
SoNiC BooM
...in one moment price on Cryptsy was 2.8K...now it is 1.789K

...I have a felling that we are going very high tonight after the new wallet

wow buywall at 1800 on cryptsy nice buy support ....

last price...0.00002002  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

wow buywall at 1800 on cryptsy nice buy support ....
legendary
SoNiC BooM

legendary
SoNiC BooM

don't rush...just give us a good and high quality product  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
I'm waiting for final wallet version before I will start to stake my coins, just in case, so I will not need to update wallet very often.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I wish we bought 5 btc worth in ico we only bought 1.5 btc but still is better than nothing and that's at least 1% to baghold..

I would be delighted if I put 1.5 into the ico. I  just threw in some spare btc (.28) I had lying about on an exchange that I didn't know what to do with. Although I did put a bit more in afterwards while it was still somewhat lower priced.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
AHHH

slow and steady growth, how very refreshing this is.

I have a theory as to why there are little/no trolls here...

The people who WOULD be trolling realize how ridiculously undervalued this is, and they realize they have NOT missed the train, they can just buy =)

Expect heavy troll activity in the 3500-4500 range, and quote me on it =)

+1

I wish we bought 5 btc worth in ico we only bought 1.5 btc but still is better than nothing and that's at least 1% to baghold..
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
AHHH

The people who WOULD be trolling realize how ridiculously undervalued this is, and they realize they have NOT missed the train, they can just buy =)

+1
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
AHHH

Yeah lol.. im sure there will be some "announcement" by some "concerned" red-text post around then saying something fuddy Tongue

And of course, it will be for our own good
Pages:
Jump to: