Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash, PoW, PoS, Multialgo, Masternodes, No Premine - page 23. (Read 22720 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Yesterday  i recived  but then  i mine again and  transfer  but  didn't got it!
Activity: 52
Have anybody recieve deposit on coinsmarket?
Support answer that they don`t see transfer via gettransaction command
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
use single node
addnode=195.133.201.213:7604
Activity: 77
There are a couple peers on GalaxyCash:1.1.1.5 version, syncing seems stuck, not sure if that is the cause or not.
del all except wallet.dat and conf
restart wallet, sync, copy all file to new folder rename last block.
if you got fork
just copy file last block to galaxycash ,
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 52
Don`t get coin on coinsmarkets too( Create ticket waiting the answer
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I send coins to coinmarkets but  balance is 0 Sad  wtf?

there shows a 14885 block, this problem needs to be addressed urgently by the developer, with such things the exchanges will not work. constantly need to reset the purse, it does not update the blocks by itself
Activity: 66
I send coins to coinmarkets but  balance is 0 Sad  wtf?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys how to solomine with Asic?

Can tell me what i did wrong?

This is what i got so far:

Asic does not usually support solo mining, need stratum.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Guys how to solomine with Asic?

Can tell me what i did wrong?

This is what i got so far:

alright,
coinsmarket mainchain,
i try sent to coinsmarket,
i see to BE, waiting show balance on coinsmarket
Activity: 56
Code:
{
    "version" : "1.1.1.6",
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 14672,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 96.48000000,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    [b]"algorithm" : "x12",[/b]
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.45723156,
        "proof-of-stake" : 5045.65483407
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1513688960,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000100,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

"algorithm" : "x12",

I think this is my reject reason, it should say x11 or x13 ?
Activity: 195
Pool https://pool.nosekefik.com/ updated to latest version.

i cann't sync my wallet ,also cann't withdraw my coins from pool ,what's problem about GCH ,it is over ?

I was able to sync just fine on 1.1.16.  Remember to delete everything from your GalazyCash folder except the wallet.dat file (and the conf. file if you made one, but make sure it has the right nodes).

I think the pool is on the wrong wallet version.  Hopefully the pool operator will update soon.
Yes, pool working on old client on separate chain.

Was the pool using the precompiled file you had on the GitHub beforehand?
Yes, i compile daemon for this pool.

Hmm I ended up forking a couple times on 1.1.1.6.  It's not a big deal because I check against the explorer and I re-sync often, so I don't lose much time/effort.  But this problem hasn't been totally solved yet.  Keep at it dev, thanks!
You mine with PoW? My wallet running more that 6 hours and mine with PoS, no forks. And before release 1.1.1.6 i test it 24 hours on testnet.

can you upload it to the github with the latest version?
On github in releases latest version for ubuntu 16.04.
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
PoS working fine.
Activity: 252
i cann't sync my wallet ,also cann't withdraw my coins from pool ,what's problem about GCH ,it is over ?

I was able to sync just fine on 1.1.16.  Remember to delete everything from your GalazyCash folder except the wallet.dat file (and the conf. file if you made one, but make sure it has the right nodes).

I think the pool is on the wrong wallet version.  Hopefully the pool operator will update soon.

Hmm I ended up forking a couple times on 1.1.1.6.  It's not a big deal because I check against the explorer and I re-sync often, so I don't lose much time/effort.  But this problem hasn't been totally solved yet.  Keep at it dev, thanks!
You mine with PoW? My wallet running more that 6 hours and mine with PoS, no forks. And before release 1.1.1.6 i test it 24 hours on testnet.

Yeah I usually try to mine X12.  Maybe I synced it wrong though, I'll try again tomorrow (no more time today).

can you upload it to the github with the latest version?
Activity: 195

Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: