Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash, PoW, PoS, Multialgo, Masternodes, No Premine - page 21. (Read 22720 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Version 1.1.1.8

- Protocol improve (now add block to blockchain can only master(main node), new mined block send's to master for check, it for safe mining)
- Notifications about incoming transactions(to disable set nonotify=1 in config or command line)
- QRCode generation for address
- Black theme(for enable set black=1 in config or command line)
- Minor changes

Binaries on github: https://github.com/galaxycash/galaxycash/releases/latest

This update critical

So this coin is POS now after an update.
I lost my coins in old wallet.
Dev created new fork I guess?
Not
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
So this coin is POS now after an update.
I lost my coins in old wallet.
Dev created new fork I guess?
Block explorer fixed, now it display correct information of PoS reward transaction..

It's good news for GCH to go back to working on coinsmarkets! I'll place some orders for purchases at minimum prices, surely someone despair will fill! What are the next steps, dev? Could this be the coin of the galaxies? Grin

I agree its nice to see exchange open.  What is roadmap?
Improving functionality of the wallet, improve protocol, masternodes support, maybe in 1.1.1.9 will be returned PoW mining.
Activity: 154
It's good news for GCH to go back to working on coinsmarkets! I'll place some orders for purchases at minimum prices, surely someone despair will fill! What are the next steps, dev? Could this be the coin of the galaxies? Grin

I agree its nice to see exchange open.  What is roadmap?
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I making airdrop on coinsmarkets, 500 GCH to 25 best traders(20 each trader).
GalaxyCash market on coinsmarkets.com now works.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GCH.htm
I working on block explorer fix, it does not correctly display POS information.
coinsmarkets will work soon.

I can confirm that the staking is working properly and i'm staying syncronized with the main chain for many hours already without having to re-sync. Good work dev, hope to see more improvements soon.

Dan

Hope to see my money, that i loose on coinsmarkets
I downgrade blockchain to coinsmarkets blockchain before release new version, everything will be OK
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I can confirm that the staking is working properly and i'm staying syncronized with the main chain for many hours already without having to re-sync. Good work dev, hope to see more improvements soon.

Dan

Hope to see my money, that i loose on coinsmarkets
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

Dan
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
ok.it time to find new coin to mine.
I must open my  wallet to get stake,right?

Yeah. The wallet must be running and sync, to get a stake.
Activity: 324
what about connection?? Sad((  I cant sync!
1.dell all folder roaming galaxycash exc wallet.dat and conf

2.download wallet and blockchain
https://github.com/galaxycash/galaxycash/releases/tag/1.1.1.7

3.dell all node and use 1 node conf
addnode=195.133.201.213:7604

Activity: 66
what about connection?? Sad((  I cant sync!
Activity: 324
any news coinsmarkets
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Download the blockchain from github.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Cant sync  why???  stauk on block 14999

Stuck at 14886, connection:0
addnode all from first page
Activity: 66
Cant sync  why???  stauk on block 14999
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
only pos  Huh Huh

It's okay, coin should be quite cheap on exchange when it comes back because right now it is not widely known, so you can easily get some to stake.  However, whether the price will go anywhere good, I do not know.  Dev is very dedicated and updates often which is excellent, but the role of the coin is unclear.

I agree with this assessment.  I think all of us are awaiting to find out anything more from the dev such as roadmap or his vision for what GalaxyCash is/will be.  So far it has just been a plain and simple coin, nothing more, nothing less lol.  He does seem to be quite active for now though, so let's see what he says/does.
Activity: 154
only pos  Huh Huh

It's okay, coin should be quite cheap on exchange when it comes back because right now it is not widely known, so you can easily get some to stake.  However, whether the price will go anywhere good, I do not know.  Dev is very dedicated and updates often which is excellent, but the role of the coin is unclear.
Pages:
Jump to: