Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash PoW/PoS/Masternodes, Multialgo, Unique algo, No Premine - page 4. (Read 20900 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 104
All payments are correct. The pool is functional. The MasterNode award was mistakenly credited to the wallet of the miner.

I posted multiple times on this thread inquiring about where there was an issue or not with your pool. Obviously, there was and you did not sufficiently test your pool.

Anyways, as I mentioned, I did not get the credit that I deserved for your pool and was cut out of about 130 GCH. Despite me asking about the issue several times on this thread and in the Discord chat, I had to ask over and over and over to figure out the root cause from you, 2 days after my payments were not processing from your pool. Apparently I was to assume that you figured out the cause and it was that your masternode was also crediting to the same wallet as the pool. The way this happened and the way you handled the communication after was amateurish.

When determining whether it was profitable to mine GCH, I factored in my rewards which were not paid. I would have just mined XVG if I knew I would take a 15% haircut on the mined rewards.

Additionally, all of the shares were thrown off when you revoked the rewards because of your error. Because only two miners (me and someone else) were on your pool for the vast majority of the time, when the shares were calculated, they were calculating often off of the 7.5 masternode rewards rather than waiting for a mining block. This is inconsistent with how pools are managed.

The right decision would have been to communicate this as soon as you knew there was an issue, with a message via your pool. And to pay your customers with the rewards that were quoted on your pool.

At the same time, the other pools were giving the incorrect block reward as well, from what I understand. So minerpools.online was apparently the only viable option. To the devs, if you want a good project, please the miners. With the pool issues and the tiny rewards now due to the fork, I'm done mining GCH, good luck with the project.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
All payments are correct. The pool is functional. The MasterNode award was mistakenly credited to the wallet of the miner.
What exactly isn't working? Yesterday found the 56000 block, now the reward is 10 GCH for the block

I am waiting for my payment of around 180 GCH that has been pending for two days. It should have been sent to my wallet by now. I am done mining GCH on your site because I wasn't getting paid.

I'm trying to resolve with you on Discord if possible...
What exactly isn't working? Yesterday found the 56000 block, now the reward is 10 GCH for the block
Hi DEV!
About minerpool.online:
in settings of the pool periodically in the section "payments" there are unsuccessful (failed) payments, I transfer them to balance - "Add to balance", but they are not paid and probably at the next failure again appear in the section "failed" with the cumulative result (accumulate). Most likely they are the reason for the different rewards.

The rest of the payments are normal, but some part of the pool can not pay automatically, tried manually, also failed to pass the payment.
What should be done on the pool?

DELETE EARNINGS  ?
CLEAR EARNINGS  ?
UPDATE BLOCKS  ?

is this your pool - http://minerpool.online? if so then I have a problem with it on payment

same here.. payment not going through now.

http://minerpool.online/  - Corrected. Everything works fine now.

still not working for me.
Hi DEV!
About minerpool.online:
in settings of the pool periodically in the section "payments" there are unsuccessful (failed) payments, I transfer them to balance - "Add to balance", but they are not paid and probably at the next failure again appear in the section "failed" with the cumulative result (accumulate). Most likely they are the reason for the different rewards.

The rest of the payments are normal, but some part of the pool can not pay automatically, tried manually, also failed to pass the payment.

DELETE EARNINGS  ?
CLEAR EARNINGS  ?
UPDATE BLOCKS  ?

is this your pool - http://minerpool.online? if so then I have a problem with it on payment

http://minerpool.online/  - Corrected. Everything works fine now.
Hi DEV!
About minerpool.online:

DELETE EARNINGS  ?
CLEAR EARNINGS  ?
UPDATE BLOCKS  ?

Activity: 64
for setup mining algo add to config "algo=" where : x11, x12, x13, sha256d, blake2s

withdraws not working on https://galaxycash.info/ ?? Stays stuck on loading.... After Verification email is clicked...
Hi DEV!
About minerpool.online:

DELETE EARNINGS  ?
CLEAR EARNINGS  ?
UPDATE BLOCKS  ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
greek translation here if interested
Activity: 36
it appears that the 7.5 rewards come from the pools who are mining incorrectly. 42.5 goes to the block finder and 7.5 goes to a random wallet as a reward. Is that right? What about the other smaller rewards?
7.5 is MN reward before block 56k.. since the MN feature applied, the block reward is automatically splitted 42.5 for miners and 7.5 to MN.. not a random wallet.. only MN can have the 7.5 GCH reward for now..

well, it's being paid to miners like me... i do not have a MN and am getting 7.5 coin rewards many times per day.
The 7.5 GCH for MN rewards should have a "Mined" information on it.. does the amount u received was exactly 7.5 GCH?

I dont think it's possible to get 7.5 GCH unless u accidentally made a MN..
it appears that the 7.5 rewards come from the pools who are mining incorrectly. 42.5 goes to the block finder and 7.5 goes to a random wallet as a reward. Is that right? What about the other smaller rewards?
7.5 is MN reward before block 56k.. since the MN feature applied, the block reward is automatically splitted 42.5 for miners and 7.5 to MN.. not a random wallet.. only MN can have the 7.5 GCH reward for now..

well, it's being paid to miners like me... i do not have a MN and am getting 7.5 coin rewards many times per day.
Activity: 90
You can explain more about this section: Algorithms: X12, X11, X13, Blake2s, Sha256d. They are combined together
encrypted 5 times? haha
According to this pool:
http://minerpool.online/site/block?id=1486

Some of the blocks are all different sizes. 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, and 32.5. Why are there different sizes?

And is there any efforts to be added to mnrank, masternodes.online, etc?

Go to page 1)

Do you want to give me more information? I read the entire thread multiple times, in addition to the old thread.

All it says is block reward is 50. Masternode reward is 17.5%, 65% superblock.

That means that block size should be 41.25 or 17.5. No where on page 1 does it say anything about 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, 32.5. I'm not bullshitting you that I read the first page, just don't be a jerk and give me the answer.
Block reward before 56k block is 50.. that's before the announcement of MN feature.. after the MN feature applied, the block reward becoma 42.5 for miners and 7.5 for MN..

The MN reward 17.5% and 65% is activated after block 56k.. and block reward is reduced to only 10 GCH per block..

I hope i can clear something for u.. and dev please correct me if i'm wrong..

What you are saying is what the expected behavior of the coin is, from what I read. However, the block rewards are not consistently 50 and are the numbers that I referenced. I'm trying to find out exactly why. It's hard to calculate profits for mining when page 1 says the block rewards is 50, but what I'm seeing is only 50 about half of the time for rewards.
According to this pool:

Some of the blocks are all different sizes. 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, and 32.5. Why are there different sizes?

Go to page 1)

Do you want to give me more information? I read the entire thread multiple times, in addition to the old thread.

That means that block size should be 41.25 or 17.5. No where on page 1 does it say anything about 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, 32.5. I'm not bullshitting you that I read the first page, just don't be a jerk and give me the answer.
Block reward before 56k block is 50.. that's before the announcement of MN feature.. after the MN feature applied, the block reward becoma 42.5 for miners and 7.5 for MN..

The MN reward 17.5% and 65% is activated after block 56k.. and block reward is reduced to only 10 GCH per block..

I hope i can clear something for u.. and dev please correct me if i'm wrong..
According to this pool:

Go to page 1)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
You can explain more about this section: Algorithms: X12, X11, X13, Blake2s, Sha256d. They are combined together
No, not combined. You can simply choose one of them, the one that works the best on your hardware. For example, X11 or X13 if you have asics, blake2s if you are mining with video cards etc.
Pages:
Jump to: