Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash PoW/PoS/Masternodes, Multialgo, Unique algo, No Premine - page 5. (Read 20900 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
According to this pool:
http://minerpool.online/site/block?id=1486

Some of the blocks are all different sizes. 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, and 32.5. Why are there different sizes?

And is there any efforts to be added to mnrank, masternodes.online, etc?

Go to page 1)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
You can explain more about this section: Algorithms: X12, X11, X13, Blake2s, Sha256d. They are combined together
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
According to this pool:
http://minerpool.online/site/block?id=1486

Some of the blocks are all different sizes. 50, 50.000001, 8.75, 7.5, and 32.5. Why are there different sizes?

And is there any efforts to be added to mnrank, masternodes.online, etc?
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
http://prntscr.com/iodnjk

this is superblock?!) good)
1MN brings where those 2-3 blocks a day, at such a price the payback is too long, I think the price will very soon go to 10k satosh
Activity: 36
There are some x12 coins out there but not really stand out.. i think braincoin and procoin is also using x12 algo..
Activity: 120
Difficulty Retarge, block time, and PoW Block Reward will always be the same regardless of the type of algorithm I will choose when mining begins. Or are there variations between them?
Block reward is the same for any algo u choose to mine on ur desired algo

I asked the question why Blake2s seems to be the most suitable algorithm for mining with NVIDIA. I have 2 GTX1060 cards. So would that be?
Yes, Blake2s should be your choice. X11, X13 and SHA256 are for ASICs.
I am not sure about X12  - never used it before. It seems that people were using GPUs to mine with this algo. But I can't find a pool with any hashrate on this algo now.
Activity: 142
Difficulty Retarge, block time, and PoW Block Reward will always be the same regardless of the type of algorithm I will choose when mining begins. Or are there variations between them?

I asked the question why Blake2s seems to be the most suitable algorithm for mining with NVIDIA. I have 2 GTX1060 cards. So would that be?
Activity: 36
Activity: 142
Activity: 98
tooooooooooo many mn coins now, dont know which one is the best
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Why do the block rewards vary so much from block to block?
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Hi, I've update to the last wallet (linux). Now the balance is zero and my masternode is gone, what should I do?
Already deleted the old blockchain etc.....
are you using the same walllet file and same conf file?

Yes, same conf and wallet, deleted everything else

Resolved, it was a problem with folder permission.....
Thank you anyway for the help Smiley
copper member
Hi, I've update to the last wallet (linux). Now the balance is zero and my masternode is gone, what should I do?

Yes, same conf and wallet, deleted everything else
Activity: 33
copper member
Activity: 33
What is the return % on the masternode right now?

And how do I see how many masternodes exist today?
about 100 gch per day with about 100 global masternodes
Activity: 5

this coin is not impressive. only disappointment in the time spent.
copper member
Hi Dev, the link to the wallet on Galaxy website is still on the old one (2.0.0.1)
Pages:
Jump to: