Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GDNC] GuardianCoin, PoS / MasterNode, Make cryptocurrency more secure - page 10. (Read 11624 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Good team! Active DEV! Encouraging for the own opinion) We hope that the price will only grow! NO DUMP!

it already dumped a lot =D well, no news on that... and will dump much more, since dev was manipulating the coin, holding it as long as he could, now, that it listed on exchange, price will fall till the center of earth,

Why are you so negative every time?
We opened P2P trades using our escrow system before exchange listing, without any price pressure.
Dumping after exchange listing is normal nowadays, cause so many scam coins won't recover their prices.

Thus, investors should make their money really fast rather than waiting for devs to develop and show their products.
I understand why investors are in hurry to sell, but i can say that they will regret one day.

I assume you are from one of scam coin teams, or fudder who wants to buy our coin cheap Wink
Either way, thank you for having interest in our coin and write reply here.

There are so many different reasons for people to spread FUD nowadays and so many different ulterior motives behind this. I think that as a dev it is best to ignore people with negative views because they are already attempting to influence others for there own agenda (whichever it may be). Just focusing on the up and coming additions and latest news for your coin is the best.  Some people aim to devalue the coin to lower the price so they can purchase cheaply themselves, others are from competing coins and want to increase there own coins market cap and the worst are active groups of people that spread fud and also fomo to assist in there pump'n'dump group scheme tactics. This coin look's like one of the more promising MN coins to me and isn't just another payment clone MN. So good luck to you and your team with it.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 15
Good team! Active DEV! Encouraging for the own opinion) We hope that the price will only grow! NO DUMP!

it already dumped a lot =D well, no news on that... and will dump much more, since dev was manipulating the coin, holding it as long as he could, now, that it listed on exchange, price will fall till the center of earth,

Why are you so negative every time?
We opened P2P trades using our escrow system before exchange listing, without any price pressure.
Dumping after exchange listing is normal nowadays, cause so many scam coins won't recover their prices.

Thus, investors should make their money really fast rather than waiting for devs to develop and show their products.
I understand why investors are in hurry to sell, but i can say that they will regret one day.

I assume you are from one of scam coin teams, or fudder who wants to buy our coin cheap Wink
Either way, thank you for having interest in our coin and write reply here.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250

price will fall, hope it dont reach 6 usd, as many other mn scam... good lucky to you all.
copper member
We already have Bitcoin then Bitcoin cash, Bit Core, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin private, bitcoin silver... and maybe Bitcoin SHIT in the future
Guardian Coin, haha. Maybe later we will also have Protection Coin, Safe Coin etc
That is so funny

There are already so many ICO coins telling they can secure something.
But our service will be more closer to 'actual' crypto investors.
copper member
till when the "dev" will manipulate the price on this scam ? dont want to launch on graviex cause it'll dump and he cant win more btc because the price will sink Huh so he prefer to manipulate and scam people, nice way to go "dev" you're part of ARGO scam too ?

I guess you were 'scammed' by ARGO, which i don't know ARGO much.
So i'm trying to understand your feelings.

I think 'dev' should think about stability of coin price, for previous investors and upcoming investors.
Many of our community member told me not to list at graviex though. I know they also work hard, but I should follow our people's opinions.
If you were 'scammed' by some coin, now you can take some interest in our coin Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
We already have Bitcoin then Bitcoin cash, Bit Core, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin private, bitcoin silver... and maybe Bitcoin SHIT in the future
Guardian Coin, haha. Maybe later we will also have Protection Coin, Safe Coin etc
That is so funny
Activity: 14
CB is a good exchange, well done devs.
Gotta go and grab some more GDC. Smiley)
Activity: 154
Congrats to the Dev Team for being listed on CB! Hope investors will either hold or ask at high prices
Activity: 266
Even though FUD talk about this coin ,COIN show its real Value Happy , Check CryptoBridge  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  sell order are 0.00050000 satoshi
Activity: 36
Hope it will survive the first challenges & will grow, will stabilze.
Activity: 65
okay, listed in cb. lets see how it goes.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
A project with an interesting and good mission, but what problems can this project handle with trust and stability?
egretia
Wow, just listed in CB. hold tight & ask high, sell high.

will dump so hard... i believe it wont last two weeks at least =/
Activity: 51
Wow, just listed in CB. hold tight & ask high, sell high.
Activity: 266
Guardian coin  Now  in exchange .....  check  Crypto  Bridge Smiley
Activity: 14
Done another smooth tx today.
Where were you guys all those years?
We are still top10 ROI coin for MNO, and it's decreasing smoothly, which shows it's stability.
CB listing will be soon!
Let'g go to the moon!!

you're wrong, the price is still "stable" cause dev hasnt listed it on any exchange... when it get listed you will see the dump... it always happen, no news on that...look at relarium for example... well, will wait some months to enter on that scam, of course, if this will be alive after 2 months.
copper member
Activity: 34
Pages:
Jump to: