Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GDNC] GuardianCoin, PoS / MasterNode, Make cryptocurrency more secure - page 5. (Read 11624 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Hi friends...I would like to say something to who selling GDC on low price....gyss...see the total supply of GDC, see the ROI, see the great community and see our hard working GDC team.....it's really valuable coin....if you sell on low price you will regret after few days.
GDC to the moooooonnnn......
Activity: 7
Gdc coin project are very good. good luck!
Coin's Dev working good about gdc coin.
Activity: 46
interstated to buy this coin Tongue
Activity: 65
again some unstablization, will be stablize soon
Activity: 69
Activity: 51
Activity: 154
a very good project. I am sure that all of the teams who work within this project will surely do the job as fully as possible. so the project is later able to great success.
The banking format of the future and Able is in the forefront.  I like the way the platform was designed with upgrading and adding new features right from the start.  Going to be a good investment.
Having the encrypted transaction results be stored forever in multiple blockchain ledgers will let people trade at ease since they would be able to trace the address if ever they would be hacked. Great idea from team. Wishing all the best
Activity: 8
buy more GDC and do share masternode from their masternod patner RYANKIM.. withnode.com . hOLD HOLD Uwill HAVE ur  REAL GOLD... Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
We have a good comunity to keep the price high. So lets do that we can make it. And remember the coin has a very good purpose.
Activity: 175
Good community and good luck GDC team
Activity: 266
Dev and team working hard, same time Dumpers also dumping the coin for a very low price. Because of this Dumping total number of masternode will increase.  I believe GDC team .HOPE Soon Good  news
Yes, community can do what they want, we join together, hlod together & win together
Activity: 77
I am proudly saying that I am a GDC hodlr....
Friends spread the word GDC every ware....love this coin. Kiss
Activity: 65
Activity: 51
HODL, let them come to u. price will rise automatically
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Yap, a bit sad to see the price declining, but compare to some other newly release coin, GDC is better in term of the price. So Keep the price high everyone, tikcket to the galaxy.
Pages:
Jump to: