Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 53. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Regular non gamer wallet works fine.  not sure why the gamers wallet had dependencys to missing dlls
Had a unusual issue with genesyscoin gamer wallet updated to the staking fix, ran for like a day or so, then unexpectedly shutdown last night. when I woke up I noticed it was not running, so I preceeded to start it up with the QT.exe and could not run the wallet, it kept popping up saying random dll's were missing.. all dlls missing were related to gpu mining software... anyone else have a problem like this? again, these link dll library files are claiming to be missing when I try to restart the genesyscoin wallet. again, has anyone else had this wallet mysteriously just shutdown?
Antiviruses sometimes find false positives and delete them.
That could be the issue in your case.

Not sure, but that is a possibility.. I will do some more searching
Activity: 476
Nice to see myagui posting in here as well as empoex
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Had a unusual issue with genesyscoin gamer wallet updated to the staking fix, ran for like a day or so, then unexpectedly shutdown last night. when I woke up I noticed it was not running, so I preceeded to start it up with the QT.exe and could not run the wallet, it kept popping up saying random dll's were missing.. all dlls missing were related to gpu mining software... anyone else have a problem like this? again, these link dll library files are claiming to be missing when I try to restart the genesyscoin wallet. again, has anyone else had this wallet mysteriously just shutdown?
Antiviruses sometimes find false positives and delete them.
That could be the issue in your case.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
No issues at all here sly5am.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I have sent out a couple on twitter that have gotten a lot of re-tweets. @Crypto_Believer.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Genesys needs New Exchanges to be well spread. If anyone want to help, that will be great.
We will still start a Free distribution in the next couple of days.
happily, will help GSY
Activity: 476
Dev, can you make a post on twitter aimed at bittrex. We can retweet and start generating a bit of buzz
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
The Multiplayer Zone Beta testing will start tomorrow. Accounts will be activated within 24hrs after Registration and payment of the one time fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Genesys needs New Exchanges to be well spread. If anyone want to help, that will be great.
We will still start a Free distribution in the next couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

I got some inside info from one friend which is related with that exchange. I will not write which one because I can not guarantee that info 100%, but it is highly likely. We will see by end day.

As we see this didn't happened, I am not sure why, but maybe they will do in next days.
Activity: 57
It is working fine for me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Block explorer got stuck again.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I dl'd the wallet in demo time... It do not get conection to network... is there a new conf. file or nodes to add or a new dl to get?
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
how to get coin stake GSY..??
unlock your wallet and wayt 1 day  Wink
Thank youu..nice to get stake GSy
Activity: 518
unlock your wallet and wayt 1 day  Wink
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Activity: 57
cool ty for the input.
And the wait commences.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
lol now my wallet says not staking cause I don't have mature coins. .. How long before they remature.? 10hrs?  Shouldn't of shifted back into my main address  that's the only thing I can think of.
How can you tell how many stakes you have.
In the wallet shows balance   stakes says 0  

wallet-settings-options-display- coincontrol

then go to send click inputs

need about 700 conf before stake could be little more or less
Pages:
Jump to: