Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 52. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
If you have a single input (all coins came in as 1 single transaction), then it is largely a factor of luck.
I have coins that staked at little over 1000 confirms, others not staked yet at 2800 confirms. It helps to split your coins into many inputs early on. Note that doing that now, will kill your accumulated weight.

Edit: @Dimitry:
If you're ok stating your balance and the number of inputs, I can tell you what (broad) range of staking to expect. FWIW, I'm at little over 30 stakes on the 100 coins/stake bracket at the moment. Good luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
How many confirmations to get stake? I'm at 2500+? this is madness LOL
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I sent the one time fee and registered to the MP Zone just now.

For anyone else trying out the process, you might need to wait for some additional confirmations on your fee TX before the registration succeeds, that, or I just had some delay at my end. There is textual feedback if your registration is processed successfully, in my case, just took a couple of attempts at submitting the form. You also get an e-mail confirmation.

Following registration, my account is not active yet, which I understand should happen sometime today (or from today onward). All looks well so far, I'm really looking forward to each milestone ahead.

About the absence of coins on exchanges:
We're at the peak of DPoS rewards. It would be nuts to have coins on exchanges at this point.
That said, and really just to help out others that might want to join GSY, I am willing to sell OTC a small amount, at most, my staking proceeds. Shoot me an offer over PM if interested, but -please- don't bother with below market rates, I'm not at all eager to sell.

@GSY team:
Perhaps run a modest signature design contest (and/or even a signature campaign) to help spreading the word out? I'm terrible at anything graphics, so this is not for me lol. I might add Genesys to my current signature later, just too busy to do that right now.

Any idea about the necessary collateral for the Skynodes? I know we're still long ways from having the masternode feature active, just curious if you have settled on the amount yet.

Cheers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Please Contribute in the Promotion of Genesys by Updating your BCT SIG. Thank You!
We will have a beta teaser of Genesys ConFront Betting System in the next few days. A Full Chat box will be available and
one Multiplayer Game (Racon Arena) will be used as an early test of the system - but everything will be manual until the full system is done
which will follow the official Release date on the road map.
So is everybody staking?
There are very few coins for sale at the exchanges.

Where are the rest?
If you have this coin, and your not staking your missing out. 100block reward, then 50.Smiley

And after that 80.

So while Dpos dont expect much action on the exchanges.

But dont forget there are Skynodes coming. I think the action will come around that time mid-late september,
when we know what Skynodes cost.
Hmmm! Where did you see 80. in the DPOS Spesc? Also I wouldn't be exited abt Skynodes - I myself would not even use them because it will be useless
since block rewards will be around .5 GSY/block so (.3 for Skynodes and .2 for Wallet Clients). Genesys is more about Games not masternodes. I would be more exited abt ConFront and Genesys Arena.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
So is everybody staking?

Where are the rest?
If you have this coin, and your not staking your missing out. 100block reward, then 50.Smiley

And after that 80.

So while Dpos dont expect much action on the exchanges.

But dont forget there are Skynodes coming. I think the action will come around that time mid-late september,
when we know what Skynodes cost.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So is everybody staking?

Where are the rest?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
So is everybody staking?

Where are the rest?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I submitted for voting at
cryptopia.co.nz
Hopefully a mod will look at it and approve for voting.

Great. Will vote for this coin for sure.

Usually voting isn't the best way to get listed on an exchange, it takes a long time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
cryptopia.co.nz

Great. Will vote for this coin for sure.
Activity: 57
cryptopia.co.nz
Need more posts on twitter. We need this coin on bittrex
yup, with some activity there this coin could very easy get on trex
Right! but we need it on more small Exchanges too.
Activity: 14
yup, with some activity there this coin could very easy get on trex
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
The Second Block Explorer from CryptoBE is now full Functional.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/GenesysCoin
Activity: 57
This Dev team is on the ball.. 
ok, wallet working now but I need the stake fix I think where do I find it?

you dont need the Staking ToolTip fix if you just downloaded the wallet 2 days ago. Everything is up to date.
Activity: 111
ok, wallet working now but I need the stake fix I think where do I find it?
Regular non gamer wallet works fine.  not sure why the gamers wallet had dependencys to missing dlls

How abt you delete everything, total cleaning ...then you redownload the whole Wallet Games from OP - very simple.
I will remove the fix link since everything is updated. I also think you are launching the fix qt in other folder. You just need to delete the old one and
copy the fix qt back in there. There is even a Readme file.
Pages:
Jump to: