Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GFT] 🎁 GFT - platform for e-gift cards built on the Stellar network 🎁 - page 2. (Read 2706 times)

GFT
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
would it trade in platform?
I want sell my bounty...

Not quite sure what you mean. You can sell your bounty reward on the Stellar exchange at current market price.
https://stellarterm.com/#exchange/XLM-native/GFT-gft.network

We are working on listing GFT tokens on major crypto exchanges. So if you want exchange your GFT for fiat currencies directly, you have to wait till we finish integration.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
would it trade in platform?
I want sell my bounty...
GFT
hello,dev,I want know the link of STR online wallet.
if we can add this asset in this online wallet like ETH?

There are plenty of various Stellar wallet implementations. See the full list here: https://www.stellar.org/about/directory#wallets
If you prefer web-wallets, try https://saza.io/ or https://stellarterm.com/

All major Stellar wallets support custom assets, therefore you will be able to hold and trade GFT tokens using your preferred wallet without any limitations.
GFT
GFT Network progress update

The promo presale went smoothly, we received great response from the community. Thanks again to all participants.

Our primary goal for the next few months is to connect at least 500 venues to the GFT Network. Our marketing department is focused entirely on restaurants. We have been extremely busy preparing the online advertising campaign for venues. And it already brought some promising results – so far we received 22 restaurant listing requests from all over the world.

GFT token is listed on the Stellar decentralized exchange, but we need it to be listed on at least 3 major exchanges to make GFT really decentralized and trusted asset. Our management and dev team are working closely with exchanges, so we hope to see GFT/BTC pairs on major markets by the end of 2017.

Before the second tokensale phase we need to prepare everything for the global start. It will be launched as soon as we reach our current goals.

CURRENT GOALS
Restaurant requests: 22/500
Exchanges: 1/4

We will keep publishing regular updates here to inform the community about our progress.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
hello,dev,I want know the link of STR online wallet.
if we can add this asset in this online wallet like ETH?
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
any update about this project?
it had been failed?
Dev,I had PM you my email.
and besides,I would manger you thread activity .
thanks for you create a wallet for me,thanks.

Please check your email, I've sent your wallet details.
yeah.I got it ,thanks
GFT

Please check your email, I've sent your wallet details.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
I am selling 6400 GFT tokens. Pm me if you want to buy, make an offer.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
When the service is ready i Will buy A giftcard and send it to my altcoin hater Friend.
GFT

In order to create a trustline, you need to have at least 30.001 XLM on your Stellar account (20XLM is an amount reserved by Stellar Network, and 10XLM for each trustline you establish). Please verify that you have enough funds on your account.

Send me a PM with your Stellar address. I'll check for other possible errors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
GFT
🎉 GFT promo tokensale is finished. 🎉

66% (1,985,122.39 of 3,000,000) GFT tokens distributed.

Thanks to the community and all participants!

Stay tuned and do not miss the second presale phase.
GFT
Out of all ICO Launches this week , this is the only one that make sense with their product,  all others are just to good to be true and just promises for show off.. good luck to the dev team and hope you succeed in bringing this up.

Thanks!
GFT
You need to find a hook to get restaurants to promote GFT themselves to all their patrons. (Which may mean a referral program for restaurants which helps them get diners to come back.)

Definitely! That's why we are trying to offer 0% fees on Wire/ACH/SEPA transfers to the owners. They will promote us if our solution will be cheaper than credit cards acquiring. Also, the venue receives the whole gift card nominal regardless of the actual order amount (you may want order only a coffee and croissant for 13$, but the owner will get 15$ from 15$-worth gift card).
Besides that, we have designed and sent to printing the first portion of promo table-tents with our advertisement.

You should not aim for a global launch. A GFT voucher user doesn't care if there are 500 restaurants on board in the whole world.
The global platform is one of our key benefits.
You see, e-gift card business is a large multi-billion industry. Only in the US, there are 4-5 services with business model resembling our 2THE.PUB service(our solution for restaurant business), the market itself is highly fragmented.

We introduce both B2B and B2C (2THE.PUB and EasyGifts) solutions to cover all business needs. Simple and completely free SAAS services for small business (see our 2THE.PUB and EasyGifts services), tailored solutions for enterprise customers and our "platform+finance" services with low fees for e-gift integrators. We don't want to compete with local companies, we want to cooperate with them.

You need to go with direct sales to corporates (everyone eats lunch). But this can only work if the walking distance area has more than 1-2 participating restaurants.
The idea is really good, but, as you mentioned, it may work only for urban areas with high concentration of our partner venues.

Really, there have been a lot of startups that have failed in the gift certificate business who have had awesome tech - because their marketing didn't match their tech strengths.
So true! Almost any tech startup is dead in a year without great marketing.

I will discuss your proposals with our CEO.

Thanks a lot for your advice, @wisard!
A pleasure for me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Out of all ICO Launches this week , this is the only one that make sense with their product,  all others are just to good to be true and just promises for show off.. good luck to the dev team and hope you succeed in bringing this up.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
You need to find a hook to get restaurants to promote GFT themselves to all their patrons. (Which may mean a referral program for restaurants which helps them get diners to come back.)

You need to go with direct sales to corporates (everyone eats lunch). But this can only work if the walking distance area has more than 1-2 participating restaurants.

You need to list on various coupon websites, at least initially. groupon and retailmenot etc.

Really, there have been a lot of startups that have failed in the gift certificate business who have had awesome tech - because their marketing didn't match their tech strengths.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
You should not aim for a global launch. A GFT voucher user doesn't care if there are 500 restaurants on board in the whole world. He only cares if the best 20 restaurants in his area are on board.

If you're smart, you'll take the facebook approach. Launch in a smaller region, make it really popular there - so much so that everyone in that region has heard about it - then scale to other regions.
GFT
What are your plans for aggressive marketing and promotions?
Our marketing team is preparing both online and offline advertising campaigns + direct sales. We have tested AdWords, banners, and referral traffic acquisition channels. CPA/CPS affiliate networks are on the way.
And, of course, we put high hopes on press and bloggers.

How many restaurants will be on board during launch?
We are already working closely with restaurants to start accepting certificates immediately after launch. So far we received more than 40 requests from the restaurant owners.
To run service globally we need at least 400-500 venues worldwide.

Franchise and restaurant networks are the most perspective clients. For example, The Subway has 44,583 restaurants in 113 countries. Truly vast opportunity.

How many can you add per day after that?
There are no limitations on our side. Any venue can join the GFT Network in a few clicks. The only possible bottleneck is our support team responsible for venue ownership validation and general customer support.
However, we don't expect any serious problems.
Pages:
Jump to: