Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GFT] 🎁 GFT - platform for e-gift cards built on the Stellar network 🎁 - page 3. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Seems like no information on the people behind GFT has definitely hurt the pre-sale. Otherwise, the tech and the idea seem sound.

What are your plans for aggressive marketing and promotions? How many restaurants will be on board during launch? How many can you add per day after that?
GFT
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The GFT promotional presale will be over in less than 48 hours and we are excited about the fact that we have already reached our primary goal – gaining community support.
This announcement thread was translated into 6 languages. We received a lot of advices and our management alongside with development team is working on service improvements.

Thanks for your support!

Presale
GFT
🔥 Breaking news! 🔥

GFT Network just received the Stellar Build Challenge award in the "ICO / Token issuing" category.

Thanks to the Stellar Foundation!

And many thanks to all Community members, we are grateful for your feedback and support!
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Very interesting, ICO with reward system referral, has been long enough never to monitor this kind of program.
Good luck
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
hi,dev,the Chinese Ann thread translation had finished,good luck your project.
any question PM me
GFT
Nice project! Will surely join it! Can we get the whitepaper link?

Glad you like it  Cheesy

Can we get the whitepaper link?

All publicly available information is published on GFT Network website.

Partner website with detailed docs, API description and SDKs is accessible only to our strategic partners so far.  We'll open it for the public in a few months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Nice project! Will surely join it! Can we get the whitepaper link?
GFT
Interesting project, would be interesting how big of an industry we are talking money wise, plus hiw many off these poeple would ever use blockchain. I think idea is super, timing is too early for such projects yet

Gift cards are a multi billion dollar industry and it's only growing!
Persistence Market Research predicts that the international market for gift cards is likely to grow to $698 billion by 2024, more than double its current value ($307 billion).

Popularity of e-gift cards is increasing, in 2016 it grew by 33 % in the USA. Expected global annual growth is more than 120%.

Industries by popularity (US stats):
- Restaurants (34.8%)
- Department Stores (34.4%)
- Coffee Shops (20.1%)
- Entertainment (17.2%)

You can find detailed stats and market research references in our article The Bright Future of Consuming – Digital Gift Certificates.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting project, would be interesting how big of an industry we are talking money wise, plus hiw many off these poeple would ever use blockchain. I think idea is super, timing is too early for such projects yet
GFT
GFT is listed on the StellarTerm exchange!

GFT-XLM trading pair.

If you already have Stellar account, you can purchase GFT tokens with XLM.

Or you can buy GFT directly on gft.network website with other crypto currencies.
We accept BTC, LTC, BLK, BRK, CLOAK, CRW, DASH, DCR, DOGE, ETC, ETH, EXP, GAME, GLD, GRC, MUE, NAV, NMC, NXS, PINK, PIVX, POT, PPC, STEEM, STRAT, SYS, USDT, VOX, VTC, WAVES, XMR, XRP, ZEC.
GFT
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!

Happy to hear it  Cheesy
Welcome on board!

Join our community or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates.
GFT
What I must say at start is website is looking nice

Thanks  Cheesy
Personally I admire our designer, he is a new Salvador Dali, in my opinion.
Have you visited our 2THE.PUB service? To my mind, it's a masterpiece.

I didn't succeed to find about the people behind this project. Would you attach some basic information of team running this project or company registration if there is any ?

Totally agree with you, team info is a must for any project description. We will definitely publish detailed information on all executive team members.

Our CEO insists that first we have to close all open C-positions and finish parent holding company registration before publishing. It can take some time because, as far as I know, we have some difficulties finding local CFO for our Swiss headquarter. As we stated earlier, GFT Network is more a financial organisation than tech startup; that's why our lawyers enforce strict data disclosure rules.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I saw 2% is already sold out of the presale tokens at $ 0.25. What I must say at start is website is looking nice but I didn't succeed to find about the people behind this project. Would you attach some basic information of team running this project or company registration if there is any ?
Activity: 44
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
GFT
We're happy to announce that GFT promotional tokensale is live!

Distribution amount: 3,000,000 GFT
Exchange rate: 0.25 GFT/USD (75% off promo!)
Presale ends Aug 25 2017 00:00 GMT

You can purchase GFT tokens directly on our website (BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, XMR, XRP and other purchasing options available) or on the Stellar distributed exchange (you'll need a Stellar account for this option).
GFT
GFT
will we received a free coins or like stellar we have to hold a bitcoin in a certain day an we can claim for the coins ?

There will be no free coins. We don't plan any give-aways except the bounty program.

As soon as we arrange all details there will be two pre-sale phases.

During the first phase 5 000 000 GFTs will be sold starting from 0.2 USD per GFT.
During the second phase the initial price will be appx 0.55 USD/GFT.

Shortly after the Treasury fund will be filled up (all finances gathered from the pre-sale will be exchanged for USDs and placed to the GFT Foundation bank account) GFT price will be bind to USD. After that everyone will be able to exchange GFT for USD with the 1:1 rate via Treasury or any public other exchange.
GFT
How long has this project been in development?

We've started active development early Q1 2016. Originally this project had nothing to do with cryptos. We used credit card processing and bank API, and it was ok for the local business. We decided to look at blockchain more closely at the end of 2016, when we dig dipper and found the real prices on cross-border payments. Our services and platform originally were designed as cross-border solutions.

Ethereum was the industry standard, Lisk looked promising, but after detailed examination we dumped them in favour of NEM. Relatively fast transactions, custom assets, nano-client, API.
Official JS SDK was not published yet, so developers had to vivisect nano client sources. It took us a long three months to create a working prototype.

But soon NEM price jumped up and we had to throw away all our work because on-chain transactions with assets became too expensive (appx 0.5 USD per transaction), so depending on the case every full transfer between the gift buyer and business owner costed us 0.5 to 2 USD (which is unacceptable for micro-payments).

And then we discovered Stellar. Completely free custom assets, 3-5s transactions 0.000005 USD per each, federation API, beautiful SDK and API, large community.
We completely moved from NEM to Stellar in 4 days. And it's definitely the best solution on the market in our case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
will we received a free coins or like stellar we have to hold a bitcoin in a certain day an we can claim for the coins ?
Pages:
Jump to: