Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 28. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
cryptokiller i can't contact you, fix the banned email domain

What domain mate? Best place to contact me is always through the forums.
Activity: 42
Right now this coin can be bought for about 1/100 of a cent!!  We need to stop thinking about where this coin is right now and focus on where it will be next year.  What do you think will happen when Wall Street wakes up and discovers a market that can go up 50% overnight.   Do you realize that any single one of those people could buy up the entire circulation of one of these currencies and market them into mainstream investments?   They are savvy investors and will be very impressed with the proof of stake of Ghostcoin.  I like this coin and I'm pretty sure people selling right now have no idea what they are parting with.  I am working on something right now that will help Ghostcoin and will post when I'm finished.  The Ghostcoin name is a marketing dream - good job developers!!!

GHOSTCOIN - BUY & HOLD
Apparently, Wall Street has already started. On March 18th it was announced that  Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 Bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.  Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from digital currency enthusiasts."  I didn't have to look very hard to find this information. 
Holding for a few months will bring significant rewards.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
cryptokiller i can't contact you, fix the banned email domain

dead?

Too many new people mining I think these days. They haven't yet figured out screaming for multiple exchanges on day #1 kill just about all coins (with very few exceptions).

If you haven't noticed Fluttercoin (FLT), have a look (too late to mine now though). Was a small coin with an incredibly small launch, no attention, but it had a nice feature. Heck, the coin still doesn't have a web site.

It was one of my speculative coins and I loved it because you could solo mine it weeks after launch! The peak diff up until about a week ago was 4ish.

So, what happens? BTER, out of the blue, lists the coin.... and poof... rocketship....diff this morning was around 140-150!

The point here is, if you're mining stuff and looking to dump immediately, I think those quick minutes of massive profit are over (thanks PANDA!)... at least for me, i'm trying to winnow through coins that have either new features or that I have a reasonable expectation that traders will want them.

GHC is one of those coins for me, but I have patience.

It would be nice to have the OP post with a countdown to the end of mining phase...

+10000
If you are looking to dump, go elsewhere we don't need any more dumpers in altcoins. Get a job if you need the money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
dead?

Too many new people mining I think these days. They haven't yet figured out screaming for multiple exchanges on day #1 kill just about all coins (with very few exceptions).

If you haven't noticed Fluttercoin (FLT), have a look (too late to mine now though). Was a small coin with an incredibly small launch, no attention, but it had a nice feature. Heck, the coin still doesn't have a web site.

It was one of my speculative coins and I loved it because you could solo mine it weeks after launch! The peak diff up until about a week ago was 4ish.

So, what happens? BTER, out of the blue, lists the coin.... and poof... rocketship....diff this morning was around 140-150!

The point here is, if you're mining stuff and looking to dump immediately, I think those quick minutes of massive profit are over (thanks PANDA!)... at least for me, i'm trying to winnow through coins that have either new features or that I have a reasonable expectation that traders will want them.

GHC is one of those coins for me, but I have patience.

It would be nice to have the OP post with a countdown to the end of mining phase...
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
Prepare for the spanking. Huge rewards for those who mine the POW blocks.
What block number will be start for POS ?
Activity: 12
Prepare for the spanking. Huge rewards for those who mine the POW blocks.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Put me on the dumping list.

Dev seems absent, I see no progress, Community is straight up terrible, I asked about the Blackcoin pool and next thing you know there's an 'official' ghostcoin pool, but no mention of putting buy pressure on the coin via a multipool buy... it's like they didn't even understand what Blackcoin is actually doing to increase value.

Not to mention nobody cares about a fucking video game, we aren't 16.

Combine that with the rampant massive dumping which I can only assume is the Dev or a pool owner, either way you look at it this coin will be 1 satoshi be next week.

Take note people. This is how you DON'T launch a coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521677.new#new, Multipool for GHC in the making? Just needs some serious investors Cheesy
Activity: 196
Almost 1000 votes over at Mintpal.com !!! Let's break 1000 today!! Go vote everyone!!! Don't forget you get 5 votes per hour!!

Voting
Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com
oh yes, this one needs to get up. it's a really interesting coin.
Activity: 308
Difficult down to 1.3, never a good sign, many ppl were expecting to see value increase in block halving. We need more activity and build an ecosystem around the coin if we want it to succeed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Almost 1000 votes over at Mintpal.com !!! Let's break 1000 today!! Go vote everyone!!! Don't forget you get 5 votes per hour!!
So the coin dies b/c the dev hasn't posted in 2 days?
Not quite, look at Flappycoin, their dev has not posted since the 13th.
Activity: 154
So the coin dies b/c the dev hasn't posted in 2 days?
Activity: 210
What is the success of Dogecoin? Can we repeat it?
Highly possible, 90% of coins are experiencing downtrend at the moment. We can expect a quick rise soon in time for Ghostcoin. Non-Believers will soon believe again.
Activity: 168

Less than 2 hours left for the next coins to be added @ cryptoaltex.com
GhostCoin = 5th position, you can make it first!! Smiley

Vote now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin - 17Hy32AHTmEi3uUyDSRfuRdJ9SrMpmG89h
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
What is the success of Dogecoin? Can we repeat it?
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Some of the premine needs to be spent to hire a PR guy. At the current rate, this coin will die.

100% agree
Pages:
Jump to: