Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 27. (Read 98819 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@Ghostcoins - you beat us to the announcement! Thanks for the promotion Smiley

GHC is live on agx.io!

Trading GHC/BTC on agx.io to enter our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
What is the POS rate on this? Min age? Max? Is it yearly 20% or what?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
c-cex is down .. need more exchangers maybe?  Huh
Activity: 48
http://ghc.cryptokillers.com does anyone use this? i have 70k ghc in there and i cannot take them... not even mining counds my shares..
anyone knows the owner of the pool?

Check out post #743, I believe that is the owner.
Activity: 42
http://ghc.cryptokillers.com does anyone use this? i have 70k ghc in there and i cannot take them... not even mining counds my shares..

Mine on another pool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Ghostcoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading GHC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Ghostcoin is headed somewhere.
Activity: 14
I had turned my rig of last night after a week solid and noticed when I got up that Cryptokillers was hung up. Sometimes I get lucky I saved 6 hours electricity. They are normally really good
Mark
Activity: 50
something strange at
ghc.cryptokillers.com

Est. Shares   5,483 (done: 23803.28%)

no coins comming in.

Second that, Whats the go??? Hope I haven;t been mining the last 9-10hrs for naught.  Sad

Whats going on Cryptokiller?

Noticed a GPUcoin pool I was testing out has the same issue. Hmmmm...
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Ghostcoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading GHC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 15
something strange at
ghc.cryptokillers.com

Est. Shares   5,483 (done: 23803.28%)

no coins comming in.
Looks like ghostcoin is on the rise...
You are correct! Ghostcoin is on the rise.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Looks like ghostcoin is on the rise...
Right now this coin can be bought for about 1/100 of a cent!!  We need to stop thinking about where this coin is right now and focus on where it will be next year.  What do you think will happen when Wall Street wakes up and discovers a market that can go up 50% overnight.   Do you realize that any single one of those people could buy up the entire circulation of one of these currencies and market them into mainstream investments?   They are savvy investors and will be very impressed with the proof of stake of Ghostcoin.  I like this coin and I'm pretty sure people selling right now have no idea what they are parting with.  I am working on something right now that will help Ghostcoin and will post when I'm finished.  The Ghostcoin name is a marketing dream - good job developers!!!

GHOSTCOIN - BUY & HOLD
Apparently, Wall Street has already started. On March 18th it was announced that  Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 Bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.  Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from digital currency enthusiasts."  I didn't have to look very hard to find this information. 
Holding for a few months will bring significant rewards.  Smiley
Once it becomes pure POS, it should experience the same buying frenzy that BlackCoin is currently going through.
Very soon... very very soon. Regret of not mining or buying will be a plague!
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Right now this coin can be bought for about 1/100 of a cent!!  We need to stop thinking about where this coin is right now and focus on where it will be next year.  What do you think will happen when Wall Street wakes up and discovers a market that can go up 50% overnight.   Do you realize that any single one of those people could buy up the entire circulation of one of these currencies and market them into mainstream investments?   They are savvy investors and will be very impressed with the proof of stake of Ghostcoin.  I like this coin and I'm pretty sure people selling right now have no idea what they are parting with.  I am working on something right now that will help Ghostcoin and will post when I'm finished.  The Ghostcoin name is a marketing dream - good job developers!!!

GHOSTCOIN - BUY & HOLD
Apparently, Wall Street has already started. On March 18th it was announced that  Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 Bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.  Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from digital currency enthusiasts."  I didn't have to look very hard to find this information. 
Holding for a few months will bring significant rewards.  Smiley
Once it becomes pure POS, it should experience the same buying frenzy that BlackCoin is currently going through.
Activity: 56
ok then, my account there is locked, and i can't recover it through the email, because i'm not receiving any email(spam included)

Doesn't look like any outbound mail is being recieved from the ghost pool. Thanks for bringing it to my attention and I shall look into it shortly.

I've unlocked all accounts in the meantime.

Any further trouble just hit me up with a PM so it grabs my attention.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
ok then, my account there is locked, and i can't recover it through the email, because i'm not receiving any email(spam included)

Activity: 56
cryptokiller i can't contact you, fix the banned email domain

What domain mate? Best place to contact me is always through the forums.

w8 are you the one that run cryptokiller pool?

otherwise nevermind lol

Yeah that would be me Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
cryptokiller i can't contact you, fix the banned email domain

What domain mate? Best place to contact me is always through the forums.

w8 are you the one that run cryptokiller pool?

otherwise nevermind lol
Pages:
Jump to: