Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GHOST] GhostCoin | Roadmap | Thread Redesign | Bittrex | Bter | 400GH+ - page 30. (Read 117129 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Tbh this coin has been flawless so far. Wallets were released down to the second, Dev released a block explorer really quick, and the dev isn't getting all defensive over the FUD, all posts are signed with that encrypted message thing or whatever it is. And I can't help but feel this is a solid team behind the coin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OCminer, I know you set up pools for loads of coins, but when was the last time you saw an x11 coin that peaked at 400 g/hash?

Very long ago... I'm astonished too Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
OCMINER, Does your block explorer just x block reward by total pow+pos blocks? surely its completely wrong then? as POS rewards will be substantially less? can you not fix that?

Its a totally normal, vanilla Abe-Standard-Blockexplorer as the other Explorer mentioned here which Counts PoW+PoS together, thats the way they are designed.

I've currently got no time to mod it so it only shows PoW blocks, but I'd trust the Dev's explorer for that.

ocminer is a trusted member of the community.
OCminer, I know you set up pools for loads of coins, but when was the last time you saw an x11 coin that peaked at 400 g/hash?
Activity: 252
Wow nearly every post 'user is ignored' lmao
We   have    Roadmap+ Future Plans   today,dve?

Not to be an ass, did you not read the fuckin announcement?... ffs.

I don't see anything in OP, do you? Huh

You must have missed it aswell, dev posted announcement before saying that a roadmap IS coming out today
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Activity: 238
its everywhere is darkslash a lier or was he protecting the crypto community who know its  mystery
Crypto Maniac
BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS-----------

SCAM ALERTBREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS-----------

SCAM ALERT

motherfucker GTFO.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Anyone have proof there is a premine or any other scam?
i got a feeling this is going to do an xcash or stealthcoin. same graphics style, same huge hashrate
BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS-----------

SCAM ALERTBREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS------------BREAKING NEWS-----------

SCAM ALERT

not breaking everyone knows they are just idiots and like loosing money
Activity: 224
goog
Thank  you   fudder,I  buy   some   coins  @750sat,1k  sat  soon
Activity: 602
its still a scam sell sell

You forgot the red color  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688