Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GHOST] GhostCoin | Roadmap | Thread Redesign | Bittrex | Bter | 400GH+ - page 32. (Read 117129 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
we are not yet all deployed
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Here we go again!
As soon as a coin's price starts rising hoards of FUDding trolls appear trying to get some cheap coins.
Get a life trolls!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 Cheesy thank you fuder i have more cheap coin.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Listen guys, this is nothin but fud, do ur own research before listening to these donks nothing wrong with coin count. Block explorer is wrong, official is right
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Just put the dipshits on ignore guys. Then they have to go make new accounts to fud with.

that makes no sense....those who know the facts put him on ignore and the sheep believe such trolls
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just put the dipshits on ignore guys. Then they have to go make new accounts to fud with.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
now I just dont understand how there cant be a mod here right now. this forum is so lost.
everyone read this before you buy this coin

over 100btc volume.

guys take a look at the block explorer for one second.. its hosted on his own server, and is easy modified to show false data.

coinmarketcap is correct data, 27m coins, dev has 10m and is dumping on the market.

same as USB coin and a few other scams recently, smart idea. dev is now rich Smiley i look forward to zero reply from dev after he has finished. feel free to quote me and abuse me if wrong.

you dont have to listen to me, just be carefull and only invest what you want to loose.

yes seems legit BECAUSE suchnekky POSTED ALL ADRESSES AND GOT THE REAL FACTS OUT, HE IS INSPECTOR GADGET, HE HAS TO KNOW.

THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO INTENTIONALLY DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN TO CATCH SOME CHEAP COINS BY TALKING FUD IN THREADS

in threads?

in which thrads i spread FUD?
In not 1 Thread i spread FUD!

Is it FUD to you when i say that block explorer shows now 27.077.290 million coins

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2255/

but the dev said there will be max. 20 million coins?

it starts to be FUD when you talk on, even though ocminer stated out the real problem which is how its being calculated.
but seems youre just ignoring it. thats why youre talking FUD
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ifightfordeutschland:

THE DEV SAY 20M POW COINS !

CAN YOU READ THE OP ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I don't understand why people don't get it..

*sigh*

Again.. Everyone LOOK at the OP:

20 M max POW Coins

5,000 blocks x 4,000 coins ... How much is that ? Do the math yourself..

We still have some PoW blocks left, but not much, after all 5,000 PoW Blocks are mined, we have reached exactly
the amount of POW coins which are stated in the OP ..

POS ALWAYS gives MORE coins .. thats the way it is designed.. you remember that 1% annualy.. or 3% or 10 % etc.. ??

What you are asking for is a POW ONLY coin which ENDS after block 5,000 without any more coins...

EDIT: ifightformerkel should get a award for perfect fudding and posting nonsense in big fat red letters

If thats the case, are you saying PoS has produced an additional 9 million coins in 2 days?

According to your block explorer and coinmarket cap we see current coin count of 27 million.

He's already stated that the block explorer automatically multiplies total of pos and pow blocks by the block reward, which is in fact wrong. It's not taking into account the fact that pos blocks will be providing a smaller reward, much smaller, I repeat, the block explorer is wrong, it's multiplying the pos blocks by 50 which is wrong
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

over 100btc volume.

guys take a look at the block explorer for one second.. its hosted on his own server, and is easy modified to show false data.

coinmarketcap is correct data, 27m coins, dev has 10m and is dumping on the market.

same as USB coin and a few other scams recently, smart idea. dev is now rich Smiley i look forward to zero reply from dev after he has finished. feel free to quote me and abuse me if wrong.

you dont have to listen to me, just be carefull and only invest what you want to loose.

yes seems legit BECAUSE suchnekky POSTED ALL ADRESSES AND GOT THE REAL FACTS OUT, HE IS INSPECTOR GADGET, HE HAS TO KNOW.

THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO INTENTIONALLY DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN TO CATCH SOME CHEAP COINS BY TALKING FUD IN THREADS

in threads?

in which thrads i spread FUD?
In not 1 Thread i spread FUD!

Is it FUD to you when i say that block explorer shows now 27.077.290 million coins

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2255/

but the dev said there will be max. 20 million coins?
we can nearly afford business class yesssss party in the bahamas
Activity: 616
Dear Merkel:

Thanks for fudding: I made excellent profit! Thanks for spending YOUR time making ME richer Cheesy
I don't understand why people don't get it..

*sigh*

Again.. Everyone LOOK at the OP:

20 M max POW Coins

5,000 blocks x 4,000 coins ... How much is that ? Do the math yourself..

We still have some PoW blocks left, but not much, after all 5,000 PoW Blocks are mined, we have reached exactly
the amount of POW coins which are stated in the OP ..

POS ALWAYS gives MORE coins .. thats the way it is designed.. you remember that 1% annualy.. or 3% or 10 % etc.. ??

What you are asking for is a POW ONLY coin which ENDS after block 5,000 without any more coins...

EDIT: ifightformerkel should get a award for perfect fudding and posting nonsense in big fat red letters

If thats the case, are you saying PoS has produced an additional 9 million coins in 2 days?

According to your block explorer and coinmarket cap we see current coin count of 27 million.

He's already stated that the block explorer automatically multiplies total of pos and pow blocks by the block reward, which is in fact wrong. It's not taking into account the fact that pos blocks will be providing a smaller reward, much smaller, I repeat, the block explorer is wrong, it's multiplying the pos blocks by 50 which is wrong

over 100btc volume.

you dont have to listen to me, just be carefull

Duly noted.

listen to me buy all the pre mine we want a bahamas trip with extra cash money for strippers
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
Activity: 1386

over 100btc volume.

Pages:
Jump to: