Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIARCOC]GIARCOIN *SCRYPT N FACTOR*KGW FIX*POLONIEX BITTREX EXCHANGE!! - page 6. (Read 45492 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The coin isn't dead yet. People are mining it and getting tons of coins. Then we will switch it to x11 and there will be a big rush of people coming back into it.
Really??

This is supposed to be a social coin where we get to vote on everything. May the creator of this post inform everyone on when the next vote for changing the coins hashing algorithm is?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The coin isn't dead yet. People are mining it and getting tons of coins. Then we will switch it to x11 and there will be a big rush of people coming back into it.
Really??
legendary
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 222
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
how is this coin not forked yet?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If you guys want this coin to succeed you should stop mining at giar.hashfever.com. They currently have 87% of giarcoin's net hash rate.

http://www.verters.com/giar-block-analysis
legendary
dev, please wait one-two weeks before promotion. I need MORE coins at diff 0.44!
+1 Grin

How about a drop to .22 for ya.

How about a drop to .11 for ya.
Activity: 182
GiarCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Please note we have the symbol as GIAR - our exchange is hardcoded to a limit of 4 characters on the symbol and we absolutely will not be changing that. Ever. 5 characters pushes it. 7 is unnecessary.)

Added thankyou Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GiarCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Please note we have the symbol as GIAR - our exchange is hardcoded to a limit of 4 characters on the symbol and we absolutely will not be changing that. Ever. 5 characters pushes it. 7 is unnecessary.)
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
legendary
I've stopped mining this coin...there is no buy support on the current exchange so that i can guess where this coin is going...so far it's looking my bad investment of time and money...but i am hoping that i am wrong and next time when i again see this coin thread it going somewhere Smiley

Why do you want to sell your coins already any ways? You thought a coin that is 3 days old was going to hold some sort of value? There are 5 new coins a day. New coins are almost worthless until they can prove themselves not.

BTW no one is buying any coins at the moment. Crypto is crashing hard today. There is no guaranteed income any more. The new coin gravy train is officially over as of today. You now lose money mining new coins until they can prove themselves as something valuable.

Now is your chance!

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than TWO HOURS we will have our next drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
Also we just opened the LTC and DGC markets Smiley

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Every donation to CryptoAltex or to Mintpal will be rewarded by me.
15 GIARCOC = 0.01 BTC
40 GIARCOC = 0.02 BTC
90 GIARCOC = 0.04 BTC
Activity: 168

Now is your chance!

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than TWO HOURS we will have our next drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
Also we just opened the LTC and DGC markets Smiley

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
WTS 2967 GIAR for 0.3 BTC
legendary
dev, please wait one-two weeks before promotion. I need MORE coins at diff 0.44!
+1 Grin

How about a drop to .22 for ya.
Request Giar on Allcrypt
They have been adding new coins regularly.

Already asked. Also to Cryptsy, Cryptorush, BTC-E, and many others
Activity: 140
Request Giar on Allcrypt
They have been adding new coins regularly.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Premine 50%

That alone shows the greed of this gang.

Once that one fails they will have "another team" starting on a new coin.

I think you are jumping the gun a little bit here, most country coins are massively premined. At least he is in Italy unlike developers of other country coins. And look at Giarcoin 0% premine and IPO as everyone requested. Its just trying to make a successful altcoin is a bunch of work as it is, let alone two. One is going to get neglected hopefully not Giarcoin because I like it more and dislike country coins  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: