Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIARCOC]GIARCOIN *SCRYPT N FACTOR*KGW FIX*POLONIEX BITTREX EXCHANGE!! - page 8. (Read 45492 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

i wasn't talking about you but the guy after (brand new account), also i was referring to his previous post on this thread which was right after someone got reimbursed and now once again right after your post, just so we are clear i was not talking about you.

Stop blaming others i never asked some one to send some coins and i didn't want any free coins.I just want to get my coins you are trying to get some free coins using this what a scam you are doing

Sumpool admins are not responding to mails about my 1000 coins is there anyway i can get some response for this

Omg I lost 1000 coins and is these anyway I can recover

there something wrong with the sumpool,my wallet didn't received the debit ap

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

They are holding 1069 of my coins and I can't withdraw. Sent multiple e-mails as well. Nothing you can do at this point, but at least no one is mining on there anymore.

this is your second time posting this , first time after you saw someone getting reimbursed and you created a new account in hope to get free coins, luckily people are not idiots to fall for your scam.

i have not mined on sumpool and people know it's a scam , if you mined there and couldn't get your coins(but i doubt it) stfu and move on to a different pool and earn your coins .

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

Lol simmer down bud, I was letting people know about how shitty somepool is. All I said was they took 1000 coins I didn't ask for charity. I posted a second time  because I was letting GG know there isn't anything you can do. If I was trying to "scam" people wouldn't I have posted a wallet address? Which ironically you just did begging people for coins ahahah. Also (Brand new account) Lol you made your account two weeks before me get over yourself bud.

that does not show the pool, it could be any pool. i'm sorry if you lost your coins and if it's genuine thanks for the warning (but i see many scams daily and it's anoying)

Its all good homie *bro fists* , moved on over to hashfever got almost another 2k already. Difficulty is superlow  Grin

bro fist right back at ya, one suggestion you seem to have decent hash and i think you would benefit from p2pool i'm on it(much lower hash but it works) and coins go straight to your wallet after every block found , it might seem low at starting couple of hours but it's better over all and better for network and decentralization http://giar.qemulab.com:9191/static/
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

i wasn't talking about you but the guy after (brand new account), also i was referring to his previous post on this thread which was right after someone got reimbursed and now once again right after your post, just so we are clear i was not talking about you.

Stop blaming others i never asked some one to send some coins and i didn't want any free coins.I just want to get my coins you are trying to get some free coins using this what a scam you are doing

Sumpool admins are not responding to mails about my 1000 coins is there anyway i can get some response for this

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

They are holding 1069 of my coins and I can't withdraw. Sent multiple e-mails as well. Nothing you can do at this point, but at least no one is mining on there anymore.

this is your second time posting this , first time after you saw someone getting reimbursed and you created a new account in hope to get free coins, luckily people are not idiots to fall for your scam.

i have not mined on sumpool and people know it's a scam , if you mined there and couldn't get your coins(but i doubt it) stfu and move on to a different pool and earn your coins .

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

Lol simmer down bud, I was letting people know about how shitty somepool is. All I said was they took 1000 coins I didn't ask for charity. I posted a second time  because I was letting GG know there isn't anything you can do. If I was trying to "scam" people wouldn't I have posted a wallet address? Which ironically you just did begging people for coins ahahah. Also (Brand new account) Lol you made your account two weeks before me get over yourself bud.

that does not show the pool, it could be any pool. i'm sorry if you lost your coins and if it's genuine thanks for the warning (but i see many scams daily and it's anoying)

Its all good homie *bro fists* , moved on over to hashfever got almost another 2k already. Difficulty is superlow  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

www.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/giarcoin

No issues. Payouts happening as expected.

Join and increase the hash. Receive your payouts and blocks.

** One of the first pools to update to the new wallet **

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
This coin is going to die if the dev doesn't act quickly!!
We are doing the best possible.
This coin was built with feedback from users. Launched with no premine and no ipo.
Also, we have  uploaded the development plans and we are building the next gen wallet.
This coin can't go without the support of community
Activity: 66
This coin is going to die if the dev doesn't act quickly!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Where is the block chain explorer?
Can post moderator remove sum pool from the pool list otherwise more people get scammed.now the logins are not working
Activity: 154
I was setting up my new rig and letting it run for a few hours while mining this coin.
it was on sumpool and collected 489.330224 coins.

since there's no wallet for OSX, reply to this post and I will send you the coins. I guess there is not guarantee from this pool.

Hi.

I can do with a bit more. Thank you

GarzNip69idUvaAnVJhK8BKDYSjbLQhJ72

sent

Thank you kind sir

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
try http://cryptofunds.pw they are new i got there METH and HBN.
so far works cool!
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

GIAR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
GIAR/BTC
GIAR/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Our History and NEW market launch a few days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW market system but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your GIAR and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Fuck you sumpool I got over 1000 Giarcoin that I can't withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: