Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 18. (Read 376652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Ah I am excited. I see they are online already. Finger crossed. BTW It is too hard to read that tiny font. Hope team will fix that. True to say, I am not that familiar with this type of trading platform. So I think, other may face same difficulties while trading. So it is open message for everyone, do not make hurry. First surf the platform. Practice tiny trade and then go for big trading.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The site is already working  Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
The exchange https://graviex.net/ does not work, the token is not traded anywhere. Probably scam.
How tired I am of these trolls
legendary
Merit: 1014
Before talking about scam @Pokesoul read the previous messages, you will find the explanation why the exchange can not be accessed now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The exchange https://graviex.net/ does not work, the token is not traded anywhere. Probably scam.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
As I understand Devs want to improve own excahnge, but I don't understand who needs exchange where is only few pairs are tradeable? The best solutuion for the new exchange to add newborn coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
we really need a good exchange for price to shoot up
current exchange is more of a worst
Activity: 136
Hi! Today GRAVIEX (http://graviex.net) entering into maintenance mode. This will take 2 days.

Reasons:
- We moving into new data-center with 24/7 support
- We releasing GRAVIEX v0.3 with new functionality:
  1. Direct pairs trading
  2. New markets (with high valuable coins)
  3. Low fees & 50% market fee discounts (how to get 50% discount will be published a bit later)
  4. Upgraded security
  5. Updated trading UI
  6. Upgraded coins info

And be sure - all users accounts, balances & deposits will remains.
Stay in touch!

PS. More detailed info will be published later.

SY,
GRAVIEX Team

Exciting news. It is quite impressive due to Better security, low fee and updated trading UI. But what about promotion? Do you have any plan to promote the exchange? If yes, we do not want you to disclose it here but at least I want to know if you have any plan on massive marketing or not. If you can offer lowest fee, I think people will enter into graviex. BTW good luck

Thanks tinytrader for nice question. Without mass advertising very few people will know about it. But I am sure they already have better plan. GIO team is working silently and persistently. And I have another thing in mind. Why will people trust GIO ? GIO will deal with money and we are living in a greedy world after all. I have no idea about marketing but I always think and research before I join into any money related space.

Damn. You are quite right about it. That is why I like people like you in this forum.  I had chance to chat with the dev team in slack and telegram and I found them legit. It seems to me they are at least working on something. They are atleast trying to build something. Time will decide the outcome. But how do they plan to win the trust of mass people?
legendary
Hi! Today GRAVIEX (http://graviex.net) entering into maintenance mode. This will take 2 days.

Reasons:
  1. Direct pairs trading
  3. Low fees & 50% market fee discounts (how to get 50% discount will be published a bit later)
  4. Upgraded security
  5. Updated trading UI
  6. Upgraded coins info

Stay in touch!

SY,
GRAVIEX Team

Exciting news. It is quite impressive due to Better security, low fee and updated trading UI. But what about promotion? Do you have any plan to promote the exchange? If yes, we do not want you to disclose it here but at least I want to know if you have any plan on massive marketing or not. If you can offer lowest fee, I think people will enter into graviex. BTW good luck

Thanks tinytrader for nice question. Without mass advertising very few people will know about it. But I am sure they already have better plan. GIO team is working silently and persistently. And I have another thing in mind. Why will people trust GIO ? GIO will deal with money and we are living in a greedy world after all. I have no idea about marketing but I always think and research before I join into any money related space.
Activity: 136

Reasons:
  1. Direct pairs trading
  4. Upgraded security
  5. Updated trading UI
  6. Upgraded coins info

Stay in touch!

SY,
GRAVIEX Team

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Reasons:
  1. Direct pairs trading
  4. Upgraded security
  5. Updated trading UI
  6. Upgraded coins info

Stay in touch!

SY,
GRAVIEX Team
legendary
Tried to chat with dev in slack and he replied ,

"we are working as usual
1/ now we working in two directions:
- gravio.app first release stabilizing (there are still some issues)
- graviex v0.3 release: direct pairs trading, extremely low fees, fees discounts, new coins, refactored trading UI, limitations to unverified accouns & etc

2/ And near future plans:
- 03 feb we going to put graviex.net into maintenance for 2 or 3 days - migration procedure (all balances, user accounts, deposits - will remains)
- 07-08 feb we will open with brand new functionality
- around 20 feb we wplan to start public beta testing of gravio.app

More detailed info concerning graviex we will release shortly"

I am holding quite a large bad and will hold. BTW i like the friendly response from dev team. They are good at maintaining public relation.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hi devs, we need good exchange to get at least 50k Usd trading volume. Because I think that listing on coinmarketcap will be good driver for price and for investors interest. It is really hard to find live coins with so low capitalization which we have.

Hi!

You are right. We need a booster. And we cooking one just now. There too much work.
But, in a 3 or 4 days we going to make an announce and definetely we need a help to spread the news and we suppose that our community will help us with that. Smiley

Tnx

Stock.exchange. let's go.
Hi devs, we need good exchange to get at least 50k Usd trading volume. Because I think that listing on coinmarketcap will be good driver for price and for investors interest. It is really hard to find live coins with so low capitalization which we have.

Hi!

You are right. We need a booster. And we cooking one just now. There too much work.
But, in a 3 or 4 days we going to make an announce and definetely we need a help to spread the news and we suppose that our community will help us with that. Smiley

Tnx

We are always ready to help and support you
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Hi!

Tnx
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Lack of good exchange, the price stands still. This is bad for a coin. A good project needs the volatility of its coins. Then more people will want to invest in it.

Well, The team doesn't have enough funds to pay for listing their coin on a good exchange.
That is why they have build their own exchange, GRAVIEX, problem now is, it's still not that popular, and basing on their updated roadmap, It would still take a couple of months before their next round of marketing efforts kick in, which might help on bringing in more users into GRAVIEX.

It can solve a good bounty

Not sure that we need bounty. Real product of development it is what we really need from Gravio team. We need more ofthen updates where we are, and where we are going.

I think what depytat means is that GRAVIEX can be promoted through a bounty campaign too.
The more people getting involved, signing up, trading on GRAVIEX the more volume it gets, and right now, that's just what we (GIO Holders) need.
Coinsmarkets is dead, or just temporarily down, I don't know for sure.
The team doesn't have enough fund to pay for listing fees on any centralized exchanges out there.
So the only exchange we've got now is GRAVIEX. Cheesy
if there is no possibility of a new exchange, you need to promote and advertise your exchange, on all available resources, there can help the bounty
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Lack of good exchange, the price stands still. This is bad for a coin. A good project needs the volatility of its coins. Then more people will want to invest in it.

Well, The team doesn't have enough funds to pay for listing their coin on a good exchange.
That is why they have build their own exchange, GRAVIEX, problem now is, it's still not that popular, and basing on their updated roadmap, It would still take a couple of months before their next round of marketing efforts kick in, which might help on bringing in more users into GRAVIEX.

It can solve a good bounty

Not sure that we need bounty. Real product of development it is what we really need from Gravio team. We need more ofthen updates where we are, and where we are going.

I think what depytat means is that GRAVIEX can be promoted through a bounty campaign too.
The more people getting involved, signing up, trading on GRAVIEX the more volume it gets, and right now, that's just what we (GIO Holders) need.
Coinsmarkets is dead, or just temporarily down, I don't know for sure.
The team doesn't have enough fund to pay for listing fees on any centralized exchanges out there.
So the only exchange we've got now is GRAVIEX. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Be patient and wait for some time, maybe they haven't been ready to publish it and believe in your project.
it's a good news for me is that the project still live,However,it's a good coin that not a scam.
where we can trade it now?any big exchange?

Pls, a little patience Smiley In a couple of days we will release interesting features on GRAVIEX. And we think we will attract community attention.
Well, stay in touch!

When will announce the news?
Pages:
Jump to: