Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 19. (Read 376652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
it's a good news for me is that the project still live,However,it's a good coin that not a scam.
where we can trade it now?any big exchange?

OTC trade for now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
it's a good news for me is that the project still live,However,it's a good coin that not a scam.

Pls, a little patience Smiley In a couple of days we will release interesting features on GRAVIEX. And we think we will attract community attention.
Well, stay in touch!
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
legendary
DO NOT JOIN Graviex Exchange.

It does not work.  Right now my bro has .04 BTC Stuck.

YOU CANNOT Pull out GIO coin or BTC.

YOU CANNOT Cancel BIDS or ASKS

NOTHING WORKS!

Oh yeah! ONE THING does WORK!

You can send BTC to the platform!!  They will TAKE the BTC but will not Let you take it out.

There is 3 Tickets on there they are IGNORING .

THEY WILL NOT Help you!  They will IGNORE you.

DO NOT USE GRAVIEX until they FIX the issues!

DO NOOOOTTT USSSEE GRAVIEX!

PLEASE FIX GRAVIEX!!!

Both of you are idiots. You have open order there, so there is no way to withdraw until you cancel it. Phhh, noobs...
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Coins markets still not available for trading. So we have not any liquid market for GIO. Do you plan to be listed on some good exchanges? Cryptopia for example.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
Did I mention NOT TO JOIN Graviex!?

GIO is a good coin, but their exchange is a BTC Trap.

GIO, will you fix this? 

For the past several days we have been focused on new GRAVIEX release (btw in a couple of days we will release it). All our resources was retargeted to the new release production (testing, load-testing, bug-fixing, personnel couching). So, we apologize for given inconvenience. Please, try cancel your order once more. And, pls, come to out telegram (https://t.me/graviex or https://t.me/gravio_org) for the fastest problem solving.
Looking forward to work&earn together!

Tnx.

so when the token could trade in Exchange?
it had been waiting for a long time,and if the wallet had been update?
should I download the wallet now?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

GIO, will you fix this? 

For the past several days we have been focused on new GRAVIEX release (btw in a couple of days we will release it). All our resources was retargeted to the new release production (testing, load-testing, bug-fixing, personnel couching). So, we apologize for given inconvenience. Please, try cancel your order once more. And, pls, come to out telegram (https://t.me/graviex or https://t.me/gravio_org) for the fastest problem solving.
Looking forward to work&earn together!

Tnx.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

GIO, will you fix this?  

Everything works well, order cancellation here.
https://imgur.com/a/WbkGZ

Do not lie  Angry
I bought and deduced 300 000 Graviex Smiley
Activity: 218

GIO, will you fix this? 
Activity: 218
DO NOT JOIN Graviex Exchange.

It does not work.  Right now my bro has .04 BTC Stuck.

YOU CANNOT Pull out GIO coin or BTC.

YOU CANNOT Cancel BIDS or ASKS

NOTHING WORKS!

Oh yeah! ONE THING does WORK!

You can send BTC to the platform!!  They will TAKE the BTC but will not Let you take it out.

There is 3 Tickets on there they are IGNORING .

THEY WILL NOT Help you!  They will IGNORE you.

DO NOT USE GRAVIEX until they FIX the issues!

DO NOOOOTTT USSSEE GRAVIEX!

PLEASE FIX GRAVIEX!!!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
what is the feedback from beta tester? How the app is going on? It seems coinsmarkets i down. Graviex is new exchange and I do not expect good volume there. Very low liquidity coins are good investment. If the team can provide the right app/ product. GIO has potential and I am supporting it since day 1.
Activity: 324
Lack of good exchange, the price stands still. This is bad for a coin. A good project needs the volatility of its coins. Then more people will want to invest in it.

Well, The team doesn't have enough funds to pay for listing their coin on a good exchange.
That is why they have build their own exchange, GRAVIEX, problem now is, it's still not that popular, and basing on their updated roadmap, It would still take a couple of months before their next round of marketing efforts kick in, which might help on bringing in more users into GRAVIEX.

It can solve a good bounty

Not sure that we need bounty. Real product of development it is what we really need from Gravio team. We need more ofthen updates where we are, and where we are going.
Activity: 9
Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return
Activity: 10
With pleasure joined.
legendary
Merit: 1014
That's good news without a doubt, it's reassuring to see how things move forward. I will keep my coins for a long time.
legendary
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Update from Dev in slack:

Today we starting limited and closed beta-testing, based on 'GRAVIO.APP beta-test register' (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k6llF5mEwjnP1KKrEuhyxS4o2uxinRn-YxN3Bg1t5D0).
We have around 200 potential participants, who had filled form. So, due to excessive count of participants (that is great :slightly_smiling_face:, but we are not ready for such scale for the very first run) we have decided to split beta-test stage into 2 substages.

Please visit slack for more news
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Lack of good exchange, the price stands still. This is bad for a coin. A good project needs the volatility of its coins. Then more people will want to invest in it.

Well, The team doesn't have enough funds to pay for listing their coin on a good exchange.
That is why they have build their own exchange, GRAVIEX, problem now is, it's still not that popular, and basing on their updated roadmap, It would still take a couple of months before their next round of marketing efforts kick in, which might help on bringing in more users into GRAVIEX.

It can solve a good bounty
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
legendary
My bro has .039 BTC on your Graviex exchange.  He told me he cannot withdraw GIO or his BTC!!?

Be warned, it is dangerous to use GIO Graviex Exchange as it is not stable or working properly right now!

FIX IT NOW!!!

Hi,

.039 BTC locked by buy order. https://graviex.net/markets/giobtc
He should cancel order berfore withdraw

Tnx

How panic works. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: