Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 37. (Read 376681 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
where is exchange for gravio? I still see nothing yet
The dev is active recently, unfortunately she don't have good news for us. Seems like she still trying to make it happen. She just need more times and patients from us.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
where is exchange for gravio? I still see nothing yet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I can't sync my wallet yet! It's always '1 year and 1 week behind'. I use windows 32 bit and already followed all the necessary steps. There's no banned node. Please, if someone willing to help me I will appreciate it.
Thanks!

Add gravio.conf with this nodes :

addnode=134.0.111.238:23333
addnode=83.166.96.102:23333
addnode=95.47.183.117:23333
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Remember that you can also use the online wallet, it is not recommended for security reasons, but it is an option against specific problems.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
if your wallet was the most new version?
the most new version was working

I use the newest version. Graviocoin Core version v0.1.8.0-c9643f9 (32-bit).

Try to add nodes. Ask OP , he is very much helpful. I am with gravio from day 1 and never had issue to use it. Are you familiar with wallets ? can you add .conf files so your wallet may sync properly ? if yes, try to add .conf files and add nodes there. If you are new , pm the op and he will give you the node list.

I use similar wallet couple times and yes, I added the conf file that I got from the site too. But idk why I still got the same problem till now. Btw thanks for your reply guys!
I think ask help from the dev team is better choose .
maybe they have a good way to deal with your problem.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

I use the newest version. Graviocoin Core version v0.1.8.0-c9643f9 (32-bit).

Try to add nodes. Ask OP , he is very much helpful. I am with gravio from day 1 and never had issue to use it. Are you familiar with wallets ? can you add .conf files so your wallet may sync properly ? if yes, try to add .conf files and add nodes there. If you are new , pm the op and he will give you the node list.

I use similar wallet couple times and yes, I added the conf file that I got from the site too. But idk why I still got the same problem till now. Btw thanks for your reply guys!
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Was this week when something was known about the exchange? I am very curious to know that exchange is...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
I can't sync my wallet yet! It's always '1 year and 1 week behind'. I use windows 32 bit and already followed all the necessary steps. There's no banned node. Please, if someone willing to help me I will appreciate it.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

GRAVIO Project: Near steps and mid-term plans

Firstly, we must thank all of you for the active participation and support of the GRAVIO project. Yes, we did not collect significant public funds at this stage, but we found you - a community that cares what we do and cares about the future of this project. We really appreciate that. And we will definitely go forward.

Near steps:
- In a 2-3 weeks we plan to be listed on the at least one exchange (we still in negotiation process)
- In a 3-4 weeks we going to start first stage product development

Mid-term plans:
- ~2/2018 we plan to make semi-public version (based on invitations model) of new brand GRAVIO network with basic GRAVIO.APP (exact release functionality will be published around 11/2017).
- ~3/2018 we plan to make public version
- ~5/2018 we plan to make 2nd investment round

All news and project progress will be posted at:
- Blog - https://gravio.net/blog
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/gravio_net
- Facebook - https://facebook.com/gravio.org

And of course here - at btt. Smiley

So, stay in touch!

SY,
GRAVIO Team

this announcement was on 24 sept ,
4 more days we will be on week 3 ,
how is the progress on "near steps" ?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
any update about the exchange platform?
Cool your heels guys. Exchange is coming. But they wouldn't tell you when. They will announce it when it's ready.
They shgould list it on High volume exchange market like bittrex

Let's hope so, but from what we can see, bittrex isn't even listing any news coins for now.
I wouldn't mind having GIOs listed on coinexchange, c-cex or cryptopia  Smiley
Activity: 287
As far as I know 1 week is the faster dev working, maybe. Although dev promising 2-3 weeks after bounty distribution. This Gravio was just started, be patient on it.
we just need to be patient until this coin listed in some exchnage
copper member
Activity: 798
As far as I know 1 week is the faster dev working, maybe. Although dev promising 2-3 weeks after bounty distribution. This Gravio was just started, be patient on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Cool your heels guys. Exchange is coming. But they wouldn't tell you when. They will announce it when it's ready.
They shgould list it on High volume exchange market like bittrex
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
thanks dev now i receive coin GIOs
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
distribution is complete
dont post bounty
thank you dev

NOW WAITING LIST ON EXCHANGER

Exchanger means nothing. Try to use English.
Activity: 287
distribution is complete
dont post bounty
thank you dev

NOW WAITING LIST ON EXCHANGER

wow nice i hope listed on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: