Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 38. (Read 376681 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 100
distribution is complete
dont post bounty
thank you dev

NOW WAITING LIST ON EXCHANGER
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I want to ask for help

i have reinstalled windowsOS, and i forget backup wallet gravio software, how to login my wallet account?
do I have to create a new wallet address and ask you to change my old wallet adders?

thank you

Yes, you can do that. But keep in mind - if you have gio's in your old wallet you, in this case, may loose them. If you do not have gio's - you can do that and tell us to change your GIO address in spreadsheets.
Tnx.

bitcointalk account name : rxone
link account bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rxone-1110439
my spreadsheet facebook : 337
my spreadsheet twitter : 629
my old wallet address : 2MYjbTEb21Fe5i628UXJtD7mc7KgrLdyn5F
my new wallet address : 2McjjgKKWH52g4Bx86wqZBZistY9grQJpyh

Done.

excuse me dev...

why my new address wallet it is not in accordance with my request

my new address is 2McjjgKKWH52g4Bx86wqZBZistY9grQJpyh
but in spreadsheet address 2Mk3RiRqYy6dFtNCChzcEaeYGSkBVpmBP3h (it`s wrong)

real my new address is 2McjjgKKWH52g4Bx86wqZBZistY9grQJpyh

thank you
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
hello dev, I was download:
graviocoin-0.1.8-win32-setup-signed.exe

https://doc-04-8s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/c5ie9hcdkck7cap412f667ar35jnaibp
/1507298400000/04305819660264802005/*/0Bz2mkNxXewtQWTRWY3BseUVvZVE?e=download

And was installed but I am not see the balance. Is need another setting to receive?

1. Did you install new one over existing?
2. Go to the Help/Debug window/Peers and if there any banned nodes - unban them (right mouse btn/unban)

I tried that step and after restarting and I reopened the "Peers" tab appeared Node / Service and it did not take long after the balance. Thanks dev, I'm sure this is a promising coin and I'll keep as long as possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
dev pelase tell me why my wallet in spreadsheet not same with my request from private massage from you

Hi!
That is because of merge from different sources. So, we readjust addresses and resend all amounts.
Sorry for inconvenience. Pls, recheck your wallets.

1 want to talk one question dev
cant fix information planing listing exchanger

Hi!
Excuse me, but what exactly did you meant? When gio will be listed and where? If so - i think we can do that next week (if there is no ANY problems and questions).
Follow news.
Tnx.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
thanks that I had got the coin,and waiting the information about the exchange .besides,good luck for your job
Activity: 541
dev pelase tell me why my wallet in spreadsheet not same with my request from private massage from you

Hi!
That is because of merge from different sources. So, we readjust addresses and resend all amounts.

1 want to talk one question dev
cant fix information planing listing exchanger
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hi devs, when will the coin be listed in the exchanges and where it will be? Another thing is what is the value of 1 GIO to BTC? Please let us know! Thanks!

Regards
Yes really, we all waiting for this, after the success of ICO of course I hope can soon be available in various exchanger so that can be in trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Hi devs, when will the coin be listed in the exchanges and where it will be? Another thing is what is the value of 1 GIO to BTC? Please let us know! Thanks!

Regards
My address was wrong in the spreadsheet so today I sent them my correct address of gravio wallet and then send me the coin with transaction I'd sent to me. But still my wallet is not filled with GIO coin. According to their suggestion I also update to latest version of walket. But that same problem is still. Whatever be may be tomorrow it will be in my wallet just hopping. Anyway in which exchanges are you going be listed and in which month?

Hi!
Does your wallet was synchronized after you have installed latest version? Try to check banned nodes - Help/Debug window/Peers and if there any banned nodes - unban them (right mouse btn/unban).
And pls, send your address to PM and transaction id, that you get from us. We'll check once more.
Tnx.

Activity: 420
My address was wrong in the spreadsheet so today I sent them my correct address of gravio wallet and then send me the coin with transaction I'd sent to me. But still my wallet is not filled with GIO coin. According to their suggestion I also update to latest version of walket. But that same problem is still. Whatever be may be tomorrow it will be in my wallet just hopping. Anyway in which exchanges are you going be listed and in which month?
Activity: 602
With the numbers of purses in general there was a complete mess, someone put in the wrong wallet! Tokens had already been sent to him! Who would probably be happy, but not me!

Hi!

https://doc-04-8s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/c5ie9hcdkck7cap412f667ar35jnaibp/1507298400000/04305819660264802005/*/0Bz2mkNxXewtQWTRWY3BseUVvZVE?e=download

And was installed but I am not see the balance. Is need another setting to receive?

1. Did you install new one over existing?
2. Go to the Help/Debug window/Peers and if there any banned nodes - unban them (right mouse btn/unban)

Activity: 406

Activity: 468

https://doc-04-8s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/c5ie9hcdkck7cap412f667ar35jnaibp/1507298400000/04305819660264802005/*/0Bz2mkNxXewtQWTRWY3BseUVvZVE?e=download

Activity: 406
dev i not receive coin from bounty fb and twitter i use wallet web online
Activity: 468

BOUNTY Campaign - payoffs for Facebook!

We make payoffs for the Facebook campaign.
Please, check your wallets.

PS. Transactions list is too big.

Good job sir, I waiting for twitter bounty distribution, I want to know, I use GIO windows 32bit, is need verification or another setting to use that wallet?

Hi!
Twitter is already done. Check, pls version of your wallet - it must be at least 0.1.7.

My wallet is still 0.1.6, where is the menu to be automatically updated to the latest version or we must download and re-install, will the address same with previous version?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@gravio thank you very much for the payment of the bounty, is another sample that I appreciate and makes you have more complicity and confidence with the project.
Activity: 658
Good Jobs , thanks, all received, very nice that everything is so fast,

BOUNTY Campaign - payoffs for Facebook!

We make payoffs for the Facebook campaign.
Please, check your wallets.

PS. Transactions list is too big.

Good job sir, I waiting for twitter bounty distribution, I want to know, I use GIO windows 32bit, is need verification or another setting to use that wallet?

Hi!
Twitter is already done. Check, pls version of your wallet - it must be at least 0.1.7.
Pages:
Jump to: