Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 5. (Read 376652 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
I participated in this project from the early ICO, I really like the explanation regarding the project in the future. But may I get the information why GIO not listed yet in the coin market cap? please advise.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
An interesting ico, I love your website design, I like you have all the relevant personnel profiles.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
An interesting ico, I love your website design, I like you have all the relevant personnel profiles.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The volume of trading on the stock exchange will not be until there is a link to the stock exchange at coinmarketcap.com. For example, I need a coin MEDIC, I go to coinmarketcap and see where it is. On Gravio it is, but no link. Where will the turnover come from?
Activity: 29
有很多交易所的吧,应该可以的。
Activity: 210
What stage has GRAVIO developed, and is the bounty task still going on?The information on the website is very little.
Activity: 83
it would be nice if the dev team  still with us and keep inform us an update about listed GIO on exchange place because I see a lot of people asking about that. So it maybe be help to make them calm.
Activity: 27
Did it list on yobit?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Tell me please when the coin is added to other exchanges? Very interesting to me is a coin. I would like more information about the plans of this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am waiting for the GIOs to be accepted by major crypto exchange platforms. Not excited to dump though. I am excited how GIO will be performing in the market. I hope this project will continue to impress people. They need to step up their marketing though.
Of course, a coin needs a large exchange and a good promotion on the Internet, but you still need a practical application of the coin and this is most important.
Activity: 406
the project what GRAVIO brings is outstanding, so I still hold a few hundred thousand GIO from last year and put it in GRAVIEX to get some dividends. and I think it would be better if GRAVIEX is more introduced to the community through ambassador or marketing or maybe bounty again, so that will give a good impact for GRAVIEX and GIO's value. now it's time to GIO mooning!
Activity: 25
The price seems low at the momment but I have high hope in its future  Grin
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Glad to know that the team still work in progress. They work hard to do it. And I believe that gravio is still growing but slowly way because of the ico not too successful.
Activity: 210
Wanted to ask if you guys would like some assistance regarding increasing market share and the amount of exchanges for this project
Activity: 36
I am waiting for the GIOs to be accepted by major crypto exchange platforms. Not excited to dump though. I am excited how GIO will be performing in the market. I hope this project will continue to impress people. They need to step up their marketing though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Gio team is composed of some good, honest and eligible members and they know what are they doing. This coin has own exchange and all have builtin devidend for active gio user. Yet price is low. May be btc bull is destroying every coinh
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
On ASIC miner status is LIVE, but miningpool.gravio.net dashboard no ACTIVE WORKER.

Please Help.

Try using a different port.

I think it's good that there is such a exchange, but why is the gravio worth so cheaply? I think this coin should cost more.

Supply versus demand. There's too much GIO's out there but not that much people who are interested on buying them, which is why the price is low. Also add the fact that the team isn't really doing any marketing stunts to spread the word out about their exchange or even the entire Gravio Ecosystem at all which results to having lesser people being aware of this project's existence.
Thanks for the explanation but I do not understand why the team does not promote the coins. Earlier I remember the coin was intended for the Internet of Things, if I'm not mistaken, but why I need it right now I do not know.

Yes, it was, but their ICO did not meet their expectations, now the whole ecosystem is just being developed using the team's own funds.
Since GIO could not be listed on any centralized exchange due to lack of funds (listing fee's are absurdly high) the team decided to create their own exchange, GRAVIEX. It's gaining a few users now, but still lacks enough user-base to gain more volume. This is why a marketing/promotion is needed for GRAVIEX.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
On ASIC miner status is LIVE, but miningpool.gravio.net dashboard no ACTIVE WORKER.

Please Help.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think it's good that there is such a exchange, but why is the gravio worth so cheaply? I think this coin should cost more.

Supply versus demand. There's too much GIO's out there but not that much people who are interested on buying them, which is why the price is low. Also add the fact that the team isn't really doing any marketing stunts to spread the word out about their exchange or even the entire Gravio Ecosystem at all which results to having lesser people being aware of this project's existence.
Thanks for the explanation but I do not understand why the team does not promote the coins. Earlier I remember the coin was intended for the Internet of Things, if I'm not mistaken, but why I need it right now I do not know.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Pages:
Jump to: